• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]^ okay..but this will be the last okay??.. ---aww.."we"??..who is that "we"??.. :rolleyes: He is kind..caring..uhhmm.. Funny.. :eh: errr.. he is a big fan of green.. =D errr..every night he is online..wee..bet you know him already.. :eh: ---- @topic : wuahahaha..i Crush Orio.. =D because of his new hairstyle.. =D wakuu..[/b]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-10-27 13:39:12)

yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

i crush the person above me. she is soooo cute :wow:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ENey - moooarr moooaaarr moooaaarr! :lol: we yhet are curious! :eh:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]^aww..enough.. :P err..why are you curious anyway??.. :rolleyes:[/b] [quote=yh3t]i crush the person above me. she is soooo cute :wow:[/quote] [b]me or my pandesal??..i mean karuro72002??.. lols.. but if me..thanks sis.. :wow: ehehe..i crush your winking siggy.. (: :arrow: wanna add kuya Jolo.. =D why?..because he keeps on claiming that I am older than him.. :rolleyes:[/b]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-10-27 13:48:17)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^w0w how sweet nmn both of you! :lol: yhet is refr 2 sis! :lol: LOL Crush? - A Mod! :lol: She's cute! :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hey guys.,wasn't the confession thread closed because it was being treated [u]like a chatbox[/u]? oh wow.,you dont wanna make this thread also be closed. [/b]=| [b]what's the purpose of the offtopic threads?of PM?[/b] :rolleyes: [hr] [b] i crush sis reika.,she's really sexy. :eh: and also the one in my ava.,nice hairstyle orio.,aha~~ :lol: hmm..who else? :rolleyes: oh,i crush also maryjane., :P he's the best priest.i mean.. :rolleyes: i also crush my love. :wow: I miss him everyday[/b]. :cry:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-10-27 18:56:48)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center]*************************[/align] [quote][b]REMINDERS![/b] A confession thread was closed due to abused by some members. Please read the Suggestions and Feedbacks and see our discussions regarding confession thread. We are discussing about it. and i think some of you don't notice it, or should i say, some of you don't care about what is happening. this is [b]not[/b] a chatbox. i hope we have a [b]concern[/b] about this issue. don't let this happen again to the confession thread.[/quote] [align=center]*************************[/align] [hr][hr] [b]Topic[/b] [spoiler][b]Linniie/froggy [/b]- So funneh and weird :lol: :-O [b]Louise [/b]- cute sweet and nice to me.. ;) [b]Trixx/bear[/b] - i miss this girl.. mah bear nyahaha :lol: [b]Hanzil[/b] - she can be trusted. (where are you) [b]phia[/b] - very nice to me, i hope she dont change ;) [b]Jerriedee[/b] - want to know here moar [b]Nahz[/b] - shes young, shes like my lil sis [b]Meng[/b] - the girl who loves reading ;) [b]Ninah123456[/b] - "what i just realize" . i like her voice (even shes not really singing lolz) [b]Joebz[/b] - simple yet creative. (and i think shes nice :redface: ) [b]charm_caster/ninch[/b] - i miss this girl (shes very sweet, i like her attitude) ;) [b]bridget[/b] - we dont talk that much, but shes nice to me (tae) =D [b]Tinay[/b] - hehe.. a very nice friend and a good mod. [b]duch/ducheszv[/b] - what's up duck. [b]chai(aphrodite)[/b] - demanding in siggy hehe. [b]cheuw[/b] - hihihi.. shes cute. [b]aya[/b] - the youtube girl :lol: [b]uma[/b] - lets hide and seek again in cam. wahahaha [b]Push[/b] - where is this girl? i miss her =( added: [b]Eney[/b] - i always see her at Off-Topic thread :lol: [b]Philixre[/b] - I see her at OT thread, shes calling my name. thats why we became friends :D [b]Bel / As cicatrizes[/b] - she is everywhere, OT in phil, OT in indo, OT in malaysia :lol: [b]malow[/b] - hmmmm i think shes very friendly. i like her attitude [b]cuteUkoi[/b] - i see her ava, and shes cute. want to know her moar. [b]Riz / Clariz / cla_15[/b] - i see her face in friendster. im curius to her. [b]Chariz / Obsessed[/b] - very friendly and i like all of her sigs. nice & cute. [b]Nahz[/b] - sweet and such a nice friend. :D thnx ;) [b]Leslie[/b] - i want to know her moar. shes nice to me, dont change :D [b]---xXirukiTepe---[/b] - i didnt expect that she will add a repu to me :D i want to know her more :D [b]uNlOvedgUrltAn[/b] - i see her for the first time, i like her eyes :lol: [b]Nikki[/b] the scandalous girl :lol: [b]Anne.24[/b] - i like all of her graphics, so good in gfx ;)[/spoiler]

Last edited by dondon (2008-10-27 19:33:10)

uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]uNlOvedgUrltAn - kim/Kim-a-holic is an old member err! :eh: wat's ur name? :D[/quote] my traditional Chinese name is Tan Lai Si Li but my english name is Lesley Tan ^.^
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I crush ALL the moderators and all who gave me repu and all the person I written b4 [quote]just look at my repus to know my cushes and search the page to see who are the others and look at the list of the mods hahah[/quote]
christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]My Crush Are Here At The Spoiler: [spoiler]For Boys: [b]Sr.Eejhay[/b]-Becoz he's smart and kind ,[i]gwapings[/i]-- [b]Rei Ryuzaki[/b]-Becoz he's friendly and cool-- [b]james[/b]-Becoz he's very good,[i]gwapings[/i]-- [b]karuro[/b]-Becoz he's good,kind,nice Fer Girls: [b]tinay[/b]-Kind,Swit,Nice,Smart [b]Nahzbate[/b]-Smart,Great [b]Ninafaye[/b]-Smart,Lovely,Helpful [b]Louise[/b]-Great GFX Maker [b]Trixx.xii[/b]--Great GFX Maker,Smart[/spoiler] That's For All.. Who Crush Me I will Be Back!>3 [/align]
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i crush the three gurls above this post ^^...
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=pipito21]i crush the three gurls above this post ^^...[/quote] haha, thanks...! i didn't expect that ^^ i crush you too...

Last edited by uNlOvedgUrltAn (2008-10-28 02:44:33)

pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=uNlOvedgUrltAn]haha, thanks...! i didn't expect that ^^ i crush you too...[/quote] you didn't have to crush me back ^^ ... hehehe.. but cuz of that you just made it to the top of my "future"crush list ^^.. :lol:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i crush unlovedgurltan she is sooo cute! :lol: list of crush at the current time :lol: [b] GiRLS sis zyra-for the dimples. sis leslie- being so nice. sis cuteukoi- for being so friendly sis xiruki- for being so cute sis lhyrics- very very friendly BOYS dondon and jamessss- they are cute! :P[/b]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=yh3t]sis lhyrics- very very friendly[/quote] thank you sis for including me in your crush list i crush you too also [b]sis leslie-shes very kind sis pinkloveriza-my new frend.. this three persons are the additional to my crush lists that ive posted a week ago[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i crush my muffin yna and my co-ts gurlettes[/b]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol... [spoiler][b]my crusheis.. gurl.. sis ---xXirukiTepe---...coz she's very nice... Lhyrickz...for her cute ava.. uNlOvedgUrltAn...for being cute... [/b][/spoiler]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=yh3t]sis xiruki- for being so cute[/quote] [quote=ann gillian]thanks. Yh3th- for the good qualities., sis ---xXirukiTepe---...coz she's very nice...[/quote] thanks, ann- becos she also loves blood plus and she's cool
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=ann gillian]Lhyrickz...for her cute ava..[/quote] thanks sis additional sis ann gillian-she's nice and friendly
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow thanks.. updated... my crusheis.. gurl.. sis ---xXirukiTepe---...coz she's very nice... Lhyrickz...for her cute ava.. uNlOvedgUrltAn...for being cute... and eney0715..for being cute
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:33

[ 10 queries - 0.785 second ]
Privacy Policy