• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=leslie815][quote][b]NEW CRUSHiiES ADDED.. pur ever crush.. kaygee .. :P boys: bro janjan carlo - newest guy friend! (he super crush my bestfriend eney)peace! [/b][/quote] [/quote] aw new? :O Mods People em i new eerr or what? :lol: im an old member! i just Hiatus for 3 months onli.. maybe im n0t really active at Phil Section Only on Class S & i visit Underground n0t much! hehehe aw i got it new crush! :lol: soorrryyy :eh: confused! hehehe :lol: sori weeeeeeeee :O you crush me tooo :redface: :redface: Uber Blush M0de! :lol: eeerrr :rose: Rose for you too! :D aw Eney... aw! :O [quote=CuTeUkoi][i]updated:[/i] [b]LATEST:[/b] :arrow: [b]karuro- vhong navarro!! wahahaha :lol:[/b]][/quote] aw vhung na varuuu... :lol: w0w em i really him? or im Tony! :lol: Blush Blush Again! :redface: :retard: :redface: hahahaha... triple crush! :rose: rose too for you! :lol: WeeeeWW.... harry potter re screening! :D Watch it n0w HBO :eh:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-10-28 06:21:24)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

i Crushed uNlOvedgUrltAn Uma CuteUkoi Chai Mabel Yuna They're Friendly =)
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]i Crush Lesley Tan or uNlOvedgUrltAn... she is so cute! :eh: she's nice & mabait! :eh:[/quote] u already know my name... ^^ ur very nice too ♥ [quote=DeverKerbill]uNlOvedgUrltAn[/quote] thanks for the crushiie DeverKerbill
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow thanks.. updated... my crusheis.. gurl.. sis ---xXirukiTepe---...coz she's very nice... Lhyrickz...for her cute ava.. uNlOvedgUrltAn...for being cute... and eney0715..for being cute cuteukoi--for being cute
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ sure! :D i Crush You Lesley! :eh: yar so pretty! :wow: :wow: :rose: :rose: hehhehehe... ur single? :D hehehe...
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ann gillian]sis ---xXirukiTepe---...coz she's very nice...[/quote] [b] again thanks.. haha updated.. >>> Nahz is Fab- very good in literature[/b]
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]^ sure! :D i Crush You Lesley! :eh: yar so pretty! :wow: :wow: :rose: :rose: hehhehehe... ur single? :D hehehe...[/quote] haha...! blushiies... ;) yeah single and luvin it!
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]added: yh3t - mysterious ??? i want to know her. i think shes friendly :D[/quote] yes. i am friendly! :lol: CRUSH LiST: GiRLS sis zyra-for the dimples. sis leslie- being so nice. sis cuteukoi- for being so friendly sis xiruki- for being so cute sis lhyrics- very very friendly BOYS dondon and jamessss- they are cute! :P newly added: unlovedgurltan- sooo cute. God- for the fansign :lol: waa. no one have crush to me :(
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Leslie - ur single? :eh: w0w nice! :redface: :redface: i really crushie you! so ur single? hmm? :eh: :redface: i crush you so much! :redface: :redface: :redface:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=yh3t]sis xiruki- for being so cute[/quote] thanks again sis. same with u. another one is.. Sir ephe- responsible mod... and sir LH- but he's gone. Lots of contributions. here..
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]Leslie - ur single? :eh: w0w nice! :redface: :redface: i really crushie you! so ur single? hmm? :eh: :redface: i crush you so much! :redface: :redface: :redface:[/quote] i'm melting... haha!
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]To all:[/b] Please don`t make this thread a chatbox. Don`t post replies such as "ow, Thanks for crushing me.." something like that thing. You can make reply but be sure you`re not off topic. Just post your crush here in ftalk. That`s all. Sorry but I`m just concerned that mods may close this thread because of what others are doing. =| [b]@Topic:[/b] I crush.. [b]Dondon.[/b] Love this Guy. The Great The Scendalers Leader. You rock! XD :P [b]Nahzbabe.[/b] Gorgeous. Lovable. and very very very sweet. :wow: :kiss: She`s my Lucky charm. :redface: [b]Bridget.[/b] I miss this frikin` girl. =D Joke! But though, she`s nice and sweet. and Oh so dang Pretty.! :eh: :P Labyoo Gurang! :kiss: [b]Trixx.[/b] The pretty bad girl. Btw, she`s not that bad,huh. She`s effin` nice. =):thumbsup: I idol her much. :D :P Where is she, btw? :ninja: [b]Eney.[/b] My batch also. we`re of the same agey. :lol: I love her maturity. She`s sensual in every way. :lol: :P Labyouu Eney! :wow: [b]James.[/b] Just keep quiet and don`t tell it to him,ok. Im`ma kill you. Lolwut? :lol: :D :retard:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I will make this simple for you guys... [b]if you insist of doing such stupidity in this thread i will not hesitate to set your account into cursed status. [/b] Do you want me to name names? I guess not... what's the use of pm and what's the use of y.m? ... :/ :arrow: This is not a chatbox or a flirting thread... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: *hard headed* /facepalm [quote]and please if your going to post here go grab a dictionary and look for the meaning of "[b]compilation[/b]"[/quote]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-10-28 10:50:46)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Moderators[/b] permission please lock this thread for now. i warn them for the 2nd time and they ignored it. [url=http://theftalk.com/t13445-p196-Ftalk-Crush-Thread-%28name-and-or-describe%29.html]fist warning[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/t13445-p197-Ftalk-Crush-Thread-%28name-and-or-describe%29.html]second warning[/url]

Last edited by dondon (2008-10-28 07:57:04)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Too bad members didn't aware of your warning. Well confession thread already closed and now I'll close this thread for the mean time. REASON: Members abusing thread, Too many OT, Re-read Cloud's post. [b]Thread LOCKED[/b] temporarily.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i guess you'all learned your lessons.. imma open this thread.. i expect everyone to post in the right time and not make this a cbox for pete's sake. :doubt: [b] OPENED[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Ducheszv | Duch[/b] Thanks for opening this thread -- Not just mii reason to crush her.Duch is really pretty and sweet -- Most of all -- FUNNY!:wow: The most cute gal evar!I remembered when she was teh ultimate flooder in teh confe [i]Class-Ts[/i]. [b]Teddy | Liinniie[/b] Wew.I sw her outcome in Uma's tut and she is uberdupermegaextremelyfkkenholydmnedxet pretty. In other words,She is BEAUTIFUL :wow: .She always gives me compliments about mii pixels and drawings. [b]GurrrPwendingsz | Louise.27[/b] Yeah.We have teh longest callname ou evar heard,But she is really cute and we have a lot of similarities.She's mai bestyy. [b]Candy | Trixx[/b] Cutest gal next to Duch. :lol: Close to most of teh Class-S members.Baybeeh is only hers aight?:lol: Well,Trixx is creative.[/quote]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote][b]I crush[/b][sup]with very very short descriptions! Somewhat like blind items =D [/sup] •[b]Kyohei.[/b] He always makes me nose-bleed. Has two fansigns on me. [one with the shades and one not handwritten :lol: ] He`s such a rule breaker and a great leader of our beloved group. :lol: :P Many girls adore him much. :puke: He`s handsome. :puke: and...nah never mind. you may know him. :P [b]•Koala.[/b] Guess who? :lol: :P She`s huggable, kissable, talkable.:wow: She`s a genius. :idea: and I make here Lol whenever we chat on Ym :lol: :lol:. and she always talks about her friends here in ftalk. :D She`s uberfcckkencute! I wanna kill her for being like that. X3 =D . She`s fun to talk with. :wow: :kiss: I lololololove mu koala effin much forever.! <333333333 :rose: :wow: *hearts* [b]•Boknat.[/b] My uber lovin crazy Buknat. :lol: She`s a ninja. OR. :P She`s freaky and weird yet she makes me smile thruoughout. :D :rose: Aylalalalalalalab this gal. Clue: 20, F, heartthrob of Cavite. :lol: :wow:[/quote]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

um...i crush uNlOvedgUrltAn and ---xXirukiTepe---
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Sorry i Dont Crush Poser! :lol: Lets go with a clean start! :eh: [quote=Crushes][b]Maye[/b] - My one bez friend! :D i crush you! just crush... i dont wanna ruin our friendship! :eh: [b]Ayei[/b] - i miss her, she's nice and cute... at 1st i though she's snobbish... but she's not! :eh: i like her! :eh: [b]Ice[/b] - i crush her cuz we hav the same everything! :lol: i think! :lol: she's nice & cute! :eh: but someone already owns her! LOL just kiddn! :lol:[/quote] aw Christmas is Near! :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:01

[ 9 queries - 0.530 second ]
Privacy Policy