• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]Updated.[/b] My Crushees in Ftalk :question: [spoiler][b]1.[/b] [b]Mai Bebe Chariz[/b] <3 :kiss: Really a niccccce person, 100% creative & orig :D IlabHerSM :wow: She's really colorful/random & kewl! She really Rocks on graphics & others & I'm sure, also in the Real world! BTW, she's also so Pree-tty & Loves a lot of random thingies! [b]IMY&ILY[/b] Idol, Bebe Chariz ;) [b]2.[/b] [b]Be-BestFriend -- Trixx[/b] <3 She's really a crazeee person, as she says in her About Me :) But she's a lot more crazeee when you get to know her. Kyoot & friendly :] She really [b]Rocks our worldz[/b]! :wow: No wonder she's so popular, really. But ILHer so muchee for who she really is, even if she thinks that she has negative sides :D We're in the same country, but I haven't meet her. Hoping to meet her in person :P [b]3.[/b] [b]Koo-ya Dondon[/b] :) He's really sweet & nice. Very verrrrrrr-y great in Graphics. One of my Idols ;) Cool too :] Hope he'll never change =) I-lab-you! Waka-waka-waka :lol: [b]4.[/b] Other Membars of [b]The Scandalers[/b] ^_^ They're really cool & fun to chat/post with :lol: Though I don't go to their Conferences sometimes :wasted: Hope I could join another crazeeeee one :eh: ILThem no matter what :wow: even if they hate me or love me or want to kill me. Lols- They rock! [b]5.[/b] [b]Ate Hanzel[/b] <3 She's really nice & [b]preee-tty[/b] :P IMHer, but I know her Kapz misses her like hell. Ahehe- ILY&IMY ateeee ;) [b]6.[/b] [b]Munch-kin ko[/b] :wow: Huwee- She's really nice & kyoot. I thank her for being nice to me =) She's a great graphic-maker :thumbsup: ILY Munch-kin :P [b]7.[/b] [b]Dhee[/b] <3 Just one single thing I've got to say about her, she [b]Rocks[/b]! [b]8.[/b] [b]Coooo-kie[/b] :D Really nice & sweet. Kyoot too ;) Hope to know more about her =) ILY. Mwa-hugs* [b]9.[/b] [b]Phiiiiia[/b] <3 She's really nice & pretty =) I<3herGraphics So muchee :wow: They're totally cool, like her :P Mwaka-mwaka-hugs* :kiss: [b]10.[/b] The people who Crushes me & wants to crrrrrush me! =D Keep up the good work! Lols- I love all Ftalk membars <3 [b]11. Ateeeee Maye[/b] IMY too ate. Glad to see you again :wow: Pree-tty, nice, gorgeous & others! ILY&IMY poh :redface: [b]12. Demonyo[/b] =D Lols- I lab this freakin' gal! She's really a nice & [b]crazy[/b] person :eh: No other monkey would be crazier than this gal :lol: Peace! Ahaha ((: But to say it, she's really nice & pree-tty. No denying huh! :P [b]13. Neloooo[/b] I've missed her. Long time no see! :crybaby: I'm glad to see her again & I'm glad she's one of the [b]Scandalers[/b] \m/ She's really nice & kyoot- Just look at her pics! :wow: BTW... Here na me! :D Lol- Hope to know more about her ;) [b]14. Ate Tinay[/b] <3 I miss her :crybaby: We didn't get to chat/talk to each other. She's a real nice & friendly moderator & of course, very beautiful (inside & out) ;) No wonder why a lot of members/people crush her. Heehee :P I lalalab her :wow: [b]15. Ate Duch[/b] Huwee- Chatted with her once, but that was just once. Lol- I hope to know her more. She's nice & preeee-tty :D [b]16. Shim Oo-ma[/b] :P She's nice & like an anime character for me. Heehee ((: Hope to know more about her, really muchee =)[/spoiler] Forgot the others :wasted: Lol- Sorry, I have short-term memory loss :wallbash:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

^whoa thanks louise :) random crushes[not in order] [spoiler][b]tinay[/b]labsyu lighty-light!:D the friendliest mod ever ever ever,pretty,very nice layout maker,and she's the one who made a call name for me and for herself and we both heart twilight ;) [b]louise[/b] cute.has pinch-able cheeks :lol: i really wanna pinch herself..very cute,talented gal [b]hanzel[/b] ey malditz..very kind,funy and also humble(beneath that maldita look.lol peace)and also pretty ;) [b]trixx[/b] kyooot!cool and she hates hypocrites :lol: XD kind,generous and very talented in editing [b]jhed[/b] really nice and kind to me... [b]chariz[/b] oh the cowboy =D hoooowwwdyyy~~ lols very artistic,creative and cool [b]blanche[/b] i miss blancheeeeXD where are u cz.lols. very nice and trustworthy [b]uma[/b] a real-life dolly :D cute and she looks japanese-korean :lol: [b]ducheszv[/b]the 2nd friendliest mod for me.XD very helpful,nice,humble,and makes cool layies too [b]dondon[/b] talented,kind and funny :D[/spoiler] argh.i can't remember some of my crushes anymore!XD *will update that list :D

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-10-12 09:50:50)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yona.Yona.Yona.Yona. I hope I won't get busted. I still haven't confess to her.
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

my crushes [spoiler][b]Maye[/b]- she'll always be on the top of my list, coz she's my very first crush here..i like the way she carry herself, though she's kinda [s]fat[/s], i mean brat, i still crush this girl! :D [b]Pareng Loev[/b]- we're not talking lately,i even don't see her posts here, hmm i miss her craziness.:cry: [b]Shy[/b]- her eyes and her face..so cute and she's nice..:D [b]Chariz[/b]- the doll-like kid..very pretty girl.=) [b]i know i have a lots of crushes here but the thing is im too lazy to post their names now..maybe next time.[/b][/spoiler]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=raphael_marcos][b]Chariz[/b]- the doll-like kid..very pretty girl.=)[/quote] Aww, sankyooo so muchiee kuya. lawl. [b]<33[/b] I krass you moaar.[b] \:D/ [/b][/spoiler] -- *cough. [b]Top 3 Crushcrushcrush-es[/b]. =D:thumbsup: [b]Bebe Loo-ise | LOUISE.27.[/b] huwaa~ [b]iuberdubermegaultraloevtisgirllieeekHELL[/b]. Omigawd, teh [b]sweetest[/b] person, I've ever met here in Ftalk. She's really kewl. I uberloeeev her [b]GFX[/b], as well *drooools. She's very [b]preeety[/b] inside and out. *winks. This aweeesumm kid, rocks out loud. \m/ [b]What moarr can I say? XDD[/b] [b]Labi-dabs | Trixx.xii.[/b] Oyea! [b]partner-in-crimeee[/b]! *evil laugh. We both hate [b]hypocrites[/b], wakaka. We destroy 'em all. *right labidabs? Mii labi-dabs is teh [b]craaaaaaziest[/b]! [b]HAHA[/b]. she's [b]fun-to-talk wiff[/b] and she has a great sense of humor. Labi-dabs was great in making GFX also, *envy envy evy. [b]I uberduberextremelymegafrigginloeeeev mii labi-dabs[/b]. She's teh [b]kawaii-est [/b]and teh [b]kewwwlest[/b]! ^_______^ [b]--ILY infinite :kiss:. [/b] [b]Ate Tinay | kristina16.[/b] Where to start? Oh, she's teh [b]nicest-slash-friendliest [/b]MOD ever. She's also great in makin' [b]layouts[/b]. I [b]envy[/b] her so mucchiiee. [b]I ubermegafriggin loev her to death[/b]. She's very well-knowned here in Eptok. A lot crushes her 'coz she's uber [b]nice[/b] and [b]puh-ree-ty[/b], literally. IMYmuch ate. <33 [b]Mii laffly girlettes.[/b] [b]kyooti Jhedi | Jerriedee[/b] she's such a [b]kyooti[/b], lawl. I loevv talking to her in [b]YM![/b]. she's [b]uber nice [/b]and [b]uber friendly[/b]. my [b]co-Scandalerr[/b]. [b]<33[/b] [b]Yna-chan.[/b] I saw her FS, she's friggin' [b]kyoot[/b]. :wow: Hope I could get to know you moarr. [b]<33[/b] [b]Kambz | Bheiyahh.[/b] Oh-so pretty, talented and uber good in GFX. [b]ilabhertodeath[/b]. I haven't seen you a while. :| [b]*kisses fer mii kambz.[/b] [b]Chocolate | Bridget.[/b] Bridgeeet! X3 we haven't talked that much yet. [b]Aylabyoo choco[/b]. She is good in makin' [b]GFX[/b], too. I hope I could get to know you moaar. *muaa. [b]Lollipop-kin.[/b] Andreaa! :3 my [b]co-Scandaler[/b], HAHA. I laff her, I hope I could get to know you moar, like Choco, she is also [b]great[/b] in makin' [b]GFX[/b]. *salute. [b]Ate Maye.[/b] The [b]hottest[/b]! [b]IMY[/b]lieekhell. :crybaby: [b]Uma-chan.[/b] The [b]livin' doll[/b]. Huweee~ I envy her [b]eyes[/b] so mucchie. O.O [b]--[/b] [b]I forgot the others. Lawl.[/b] For those who have a crush on me, *lawl. [b]I crush you, too. :D[/b]:rose:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][spoiler][quote=LOUISE.27]13. Neloooo I've missed her. Long time no see! :crybaby: I'm glad to see her again & I'm glad she's one of the Scandalers \m/ She's really nice & kyoot- Just look at her pics! :wow: BTW... Here na me! :D Lol- Hope to know more about her[/quote] Thank you so much sis. ILYSM. :kiss:[/spoiler] My Crushes. [b][u]Updated.[/u][/b] [spoiler][b]Sis Tinay[/b] -- I so love her. my gurlfwend. Nice, sweet & pretty. A good mod here in eptok. Almost everyone likes her. Wee. xD. I missed you gurlfwend :]] [b]Sis faith[/b] -- She's the sweetest girl ever! Very loyal && pretty ofcourse. I miss you baklaa.. Come baack :] [b]Gemandi[/b] -- Ooh. She's pretty . She is so girly :] ILY sis :D [b]Chariz[/b] -- She's nice & also good in graphics. Very nice, pretty, creative && cool. Hope to know you more sis :D [b]Jamia[/b] -- I don't know where is she. I miss my ate :[ [b]Louise[/b] -- She's a cute girl. Like a barbie. LOL. [b]Jer[/b] -- My Fudgee :D She's always there for me :) Ily so much fudgee. [b]Kiro Tan[/b] -- Such a cutie :|[/spoiler] [/align]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my crushes [updated :lol: ] [spoiler]gals: [b]ate bel[/b] - she's really nice, friendly and beautipul :wow: [b]ate eneyy[/b] - one op the most pwitty gals here n eptok.. she's uber nice to me.. [b]ira[/b] - moi bestfriend [b]emlodee[/b] - i met her today.. she's nice.. hope to moar bout her [b]blanche[/b] - she's a gud gfx maker.. :D [b]Angeli_7[/b] - the founder.. she rocks [b]sis cham[/b] - she's kind.. hope to know moar bout her [b]ate ukoi[/b] - she's kind.. and cute :D [b]ate tinay[/b] - a great mod! she's uber nice to me! i rili leik her.. she's also pwitty :D [b]Lhyrickz[/b] - my uber nice friend.. imher [b]Yna[/b] i miss her suu much [b]linniie[/b] - i loev her works! :wow: [b]sis anne[/b] - she's uber nice.. a great gfz amker too! [b]sis lin[/b] - she's so artictic! i miss her [b]forsakendoll[/b] - my idol! :wow::thumbsup: [b]louise[/b] i loev her works.. :rose: [b]my two kambal[/b] :wow: guys: [b]orio[/b]- i leik him.. he's fun t be with :D [b]ate guile[/b] - the best ate ever :lol: the great leader op rockstars.. [b]jieduck[/b] - my dear bro from mars :eh: [b]bro jesse[/b] - he's nice =) [b]christian[/b] - a great gfx maker too.. he's kind ;) [b]bro rei[/b] - a nice friend of mine a great siggy maker too! [b]dondon[/b] - i rili leik his works! :wow:[/spoiler]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i crush [b]Linniie/froggy[/b] - So funneh and weird :lol: :-O [b]Louise[/b] - cute sweet and nice to me.. ;) [b]Trixx/bear[/b] - i miss this girl.. mah bear nyahaha :lol: [b]Hanzil[/b] - she can be trusted. (where are you) [b]phia[/b] - very nice to me, i hope she dont change ;) [b]Jerriedee[/b] - want to know here moar [b]Nahz[/b] - shes young, shes like my lil sis [b]Meng[/b] - the girl who loves reading ;) [b]Ninah123456[/b] - "what i just realize" . i like her voice (even shes not really singing lolz) [b]Joebz[/b] - simple yet creative. (and i think shes nice :redface: ) [b]charm_caster/ninch[/b] - i miss this girl (shes very sweet, i like her attitude) ;) [b]bridget [/b]- we dont talk that much, but shes nice to me (tae) =D [b]Tinay[/b] - hehe.. a very nice friend and a good mod. [b]duch/ducheszv[/b] - what's up duck. [b]chai(aphrodite)[/b] - demanding in siggy hehe. [b]cheuw[/b] - hihihi.. shes cute. [b]aya[/b] - the youtube girl :lol: [b]uma [/b]- lets hide and seek again in cam. wahahaha [b]Push[/b] - where is this girl? i miss her =( added: [b]Eney[/b] - i always see her in phil clan wars discussion( he likes OT) :lol: [b]Aysbeaux[/b]- i want to know her moar, (i hope she dont eat people :lol:) [b]Philixre[/b] - I see her at OT thread, shes calling my name. thats why we became friends :D

Last edited by dondon (2008-10-12 01:10:55)

philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]UPDATED:[/b] [b][i]GiRLS::[/i][/b] [spoiler][b]Ate Faith[/b] -- So sweet, lavess you so much ate..! :kiss: [b]Orangee q[/b] -- I miss yah ate.. :kiss: [b]Joebz[/b] -- she's so nice.. i wanna knoe her moer [b]Ate Maye[/b] -- Her looks are effin nice :o And she's so kind, Nice Blog btw :D [b]Ate gemandi[/b] -- i wanna be fwends wit her.. ;) [b]Ate nina123456[/b] -- hehe.. wanna be fwends wit her too ;) [b]Forsakendoll[/b] -- hi.. I idolize her because of her.. Layouts! Labzz it all.. wanna knoe her moarr [b]Munch-kin ko | LOUISE.27[/b] -- She's so nice :wow: I love this girl to death! she's cute too..:redface: hehe.. we're like soulmate.. haha she's a great graphic maker too.. ahehe.. ;) iLY :kiss: [b]Lollipop q | ARINE[/b] -- ahehe my ate.. haha nice one :D Smile :) [b]Sebentine | eney0715[/b] -- haha my high ate.. haha... me too.. i think i'm high na din.. haha [b]Pops | Linniie[/b] -- ahehe.. she's so funny and crazy too.. haha iLY pops [b]Pochi | cutiegal | philaine[/b] -- ahehe.. iMYSSM i loev this girll haha we're both crazy.. lols.. haha I miss you!! iLY [b]Dudes | Russell18[/b] -- ahehe.. nyc meeting you dude! iMY!.. ahehe.. [b]My Candii | Nahz.Is.Fab[/b] -- I love this girl.. she's so sweett. ahehe.. iLY candii![/spoiler] [b][i]BOY/S::[/i][/b] [spoiler]Kuya Dondon -- ahaha.. He's funny! lols.. I met him too in OT thread.. lols! (he's the only one in my list haha! =D)[/spoiler]
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Updated Crushes.[/b] [spoiler][quote][b]Trixx.xii | Trixx[/b] - So kyoot. She's also kind to me. i lalalab herr. Im always here for you friend. =p [b]LOUISE.27 | Cooo-kie[/b] - So sweet friend. Thats why I luev talking to her in YM :] Oh, I love your new pix sis. You're really Cute. hihi. [b]obsessed95| Kyooti Chariz[/b] - My BFF!. Stay Kyoot and nice. Also my idol because of her GFX. <33 [b]Bridget | Chic[/b] - Woo. IMY too sis. Hope to talk to you soon. [b]Phia | Potchi[/b] - Wee. Thanks for the friendship. Soo kind, eh? ;p [b]Nelou | Fudgee[/b] - Thanks for everthing. So friendly. ILYSMToo sis. Yea, I'm always here for you. :p [b]Ninafaye | Strawbereii-Cudlee[/b] - Thanks for the gift! So sweeet. :] [b]Nahzbate | Nahz[/b] - Hope to know you more. Stay sweet and nice ;p -- All of you guys are so kind to me. Thanks a lot. -- ILY all crushies. :P :kiss:[/spoiler][/quote] [hr][hr][hr] [spoiler][quote=nElOu]Jer -- My Fudgee :D She's always there for me :) Ily so much fudgee.[/quote] Wee. Fudgee koo. XD. I crush you too. ILYSMT. hihi. ^__^ [quote=dondon]Jerriedee - want to know here moar[/quote] Wee. Thanks! Same here. ^__^ . I crush you too.[/spoiler]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

No one crushes me. =( :D Crushieess: [spoiler][b]Ts Gurlaannggss.[/b] They Rock My world. I lab you all,guys.! :kiss: :rose: :wow: =) :thumbsup: [b]Gurang.[/b] My uber loveable Girlfriend. Lolwut? Is she my gurlfriend? :D Anyway, This person is very Freaky and crazy But I liek her just the way she is. :):thumbsup: I lalalalalab her much. <333333333. and if I got to meet one person here in ftalk I would choose [b]her.[/b] :P [b]Dondon.[/b] Kyohei. :D He is the closest person to me here. I love his gfx. And everything about him. Thnx for everything bro. I lalalallalalalalalab Him Much. :wow: <3333. I hope he`s not mad at me. He`s like my Brother kasi eh. =):thumbsup: Hope he will not change. Ever. :rose: :wow: [b]Nahz. Babe.[/b] Sweetest person ever. She`s so nice That it breaks my heart seeing her sad. =) I lab her gfx and I miss chatting with her. =( She`s my Babe maii One and Only. I lalalalalabyouubermuch. :rose: :wow:[/spoiler]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i've many crushes..:D:lol: girls first:: [spoiler]siz bel.. she's pretty:wow: cute ukoi.. i saw her pics. and i like the way she dresses:redface::D ate meng. ate padme. siz yas. siz ann. edited:: zyrax<sory i forgot you.=(> :D they're all so awesome:cool:[/spoiler] boys. [spoiler]kuya eejhay:D kuya emo kid<harvii??> kuya heroinslither:eh:<cowboy> edited:: rei ryuzaki:eh::D patpaten<tap13>:/=D forgot the other.=|[/spoiler]

Last edited by yhanikz (2008-10-12 23:21:09)

ceejhay
» n00b
1969-12-31

i find ' 'eMokIdD a cutie and of course raph :redface::redface:, hehe, hey why im not on your list?!
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yhanikz]cute ukoi.. i saw her pics. and i like the way she dresses:redface:[/quote] waaaa...oh really??? wahahha :lol: my latest crushes are: :arrow: [b][i]Girlz in the Haws[/b][/i] [b]:penguin: Bel- the very cute active dudetz :P[/b] [b]:penguin: Eney- the cute eyed brave hantu girl ;)[/b] [b]:penguin: Cham- weee... she's really a freakin girl!! labyah[/b] [b]:penguin: Yhanikz- i find her reaallyy cute at frst. i crush her! [/b] [b]:penguin: Switpotato- lurve her layouts and so well pretty.. ..[/b] [b]:penguin: Ikai- weeee... she's emoitic gal.. always active..[/b] [b]:penguin: Duchesvz- i lurve her warnings at philclan wars..[/b] [b]:penguin: Malow- mah cute sweet marshmalow! [/b] :arrow: [b][i]Boyz next Door[/b][/i] [b]:penguin: Guile- weee...mah more-to-love leader of Rockztahs!!![/b] [b]:penguin: Kuya Jieduck- always active and having general posts.. wahahaha :P[/b] [b]:penguin: Mirhadz- a mysterious turned into mysterious forever!! whahahaha..[/b] [b]:penguin: eMOkidd- he's a cute damn mod!![/b] [b]:penguin: mG- weee... mah rocky fwend.. nyc topicz we had at ym[/b] [b]:penguin: Ash- coz were hantu clanz and he had nyc layouts too[/b] [b]:penguin: darylldelfin- weeee...he's really cute ..my former clasmyt at FU..[/b] [b]:penguin: Nanix- wow! the astig neighbor of mine![/b] [b]:penguin: Ceejhay- my cute bro who loves my fansyn ;)[/b] [b]:penguin: Kiro Tan- an Ftalk addict..loves playin at fun corners.. mysterious.. :eh:[/b] [b]:penguin: Dondon- mah opponent at philclan wars.. OT dude! [/b] [b]:penguin: Rei Ryuzaki- think he's cute ;)[/b] :arrow: [b]uhmmm...for this by now, my mind's messed up..i gotta add those others later... weee ;)[/b]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-10-13 09:24:45)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

A few replies :D [spoiler][quote=LOUISE.27]11. Ateeeee Maye IMY too ate. Glad to see you again :wow: Pree-tty, nice, gorgeous & others! ILY&IMY poh :redface:[/quote] ILY & IMY too pretty louise. Good to see your posts again :D [quote=raphael_marcos]Maye- she'll always be on the top of my list, coz she's my very first crush here..i like the way she carry herself, though she's kinda fat, i mean brat, i still crush this girl! :D[/quote] I'm so going diva on you. Haha. You and your fat comments. :rolleyes: Anyway, I'm still flattered :punchface: [quote=obsessed95]Ate Maye. The hottest! IMYlieekhell. :crybaby:[/quote] OMG! Chariz. IMY like hell too!!! :crybaby: [quote=philixre]Ate Maye -- Her looks are effin nice :o And she's so kind, Nice Blog btw :D[/quote] Aww. I'm speechless. Thanks for the compliments sis :D I crush you too. I thought you didn't know me before.[/spoiler] ------------------- [img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img] Kuya Raph- macho gwapito. LOL. He's handsome and not nice, he always throws jokes at me. But I still crush him. I enjoy it when he tells me his MMK stories. Very entertaining. *clapclap* Echo/Tunie/Portuniecho- my good-looking labteam. He's nice, funny and good in making layouts. Worth crushing on. Neex- he's nice and steady. I like chatting with him. :D Eehjhay- we're not talking so much anymore. But I just think he's a person with sense and intelligence. Rei Ryuzaki- i dunno why exactly 'coz we're not that close. [img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] Ate Duch- she's my favorite mod ever. She gets along so well with everyone. She's clever and responsible. :wow: Nina- my kambal! She's so friendly and nice. Very pretty too. Loev her. Push- my partner! She's funneeh. We haven't talked for a while but I still think she's the best! Ate Aya- my yumz! she's smexy and nearly perfect. Very popular. I love her complexion. Ate Tinay- she's the nicest mod around. Pretty and kind too. She's the friendliest ftalker I met. Hanzel/Gemandi- my poshy! I miss her soooo much. She's pretty and down to earth, an ideal friend. We're both green-blooded. :P Louise-she's cute and nice, good at almost everything. She's a clever girl. Chariz- awww. i missed her so much. the pretty girl who's my numero uno. + All class-S and the people I quoted :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i have a long list.,just see previous page.,heeee~~il add one tonight.,this will be corruption of minor since he's younger than me.,heeeeee~~~ i crush emokidd./harvii. why?coz he's emo.nyehahahahah~~~[/b]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

new crush! [spoiler]Kiro Tan! hehe well he is half chinese.. so maybe his eyes is chinky.. lolz hehehe.... pardon me..hahahahaha ad also ephe-kun and admin sama.. hehehe lolz!? :P[/spoiler]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Angeli_7[/b] she's so kind =) and more :D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]Thank you....nice to meet you, Julie That's my mother's name.[/quote] Haha, that's cool ! Nice to meet you, too :D :thumbsup: @topic: already posted . find it.
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks to those who have me in their list. All of you have a special place in my heart. Seeing my name on your lists makes me smile. Those who’re asking for friendship, no need to ask it’ll be pleasure to be everyone’s friend. Je t'aime! :kiss: [b]Crush [u]Un-updated[/u]. Crush ever since..[/b] - - - [spoiler]My crush is a perfectionist. He seems to be quite serious with everything although I know he have his childish side too. He wears white almost everyday while dealing with bloody-red activities as his preparation for hereafter operations and lives in the place I truly love. He tends to express himself straight-from-the-shoulder yet treating everyone evenly. I crush him because I like guys who think deep & love deeper. - - - [i]Informations aren’t enough. Imma [s]stalk[/s] more. Ooopps![/i] :penguin:[/spoiler] :penguin:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-10-13 23:06:40)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:55

[ 9 queries - 0.158 second ]
Privacy Policy