• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote='AphrOdiTe']karuro72002 wrote: i miss my Crush! AYEI - Feenquegurl! watashiwa carlo des! wew wadup karuro.i often see yer post :paranoid: @t i crush the guy i qouted =) Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-08-07 19:07:02)[/quote] [url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/araara.gif[/img][/url] hmm?! i just want to post! hmm?! me?! wadup?! bwuahaha... ok & still alive! i dont usually post on this section, hmmm... most often i post at my Grup [b]Class S[/b] THANKS FOR CRUSHN ME! no one crushes me! ngwuhahaha... though im not attractive, like any other FTALK people! but STILL Thanks [b] i Crush you too! Your Cute![/b] hehehe... [url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/cool.gif[/img][/url] im too busy with my career! LOL busy as a Nursing Student! im already at my 3rd year! i have duties! you know! hospital & community duties! My Crush is Best Maye/Nadine Camote/VCO/[b]DeathSiren![/b] & [url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/ai.gif[/img][/url] MY ULTIMATE CRUSH! since the day i set foot at this site! [url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/doukana.gif[/img][/url] more than infatuation ahahaha...but not obsess! ok?! [spoiler][b]Feenque - AYEI[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-08-09 07:05:41)

merdi001
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

..hmm my crush is [color=white] fn "a.k.a" shorty...ahahaha..[/color] :D :D :D hehehe..!! he's so short... so crazy.. :P xoo cute.. and he's not plastic... hehhehe :P
jannel_316
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok, i think he wouldn't be able to read this but ok... he's cute... and he has a chinese blood... i call him as mark k.;):D:kiss:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My crush is no other than: Bro rei__so cute! :wow: :cool: Sis Tinay__so pretty! :kiss: ;) Sis merdi__cute,too! :eh: =) That's all for now! :lol:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]maye[/b]: Hmm. Haha. Secret. Lol. Just text me.=) [b]raph[/b]: oh? is that so? oookay. [b]topic[/b]: I wanna add kyulatrixia to my list.:)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=deathsiren]jesse- he's very nice, before i thought he wasn't because he seemed like someone who can't stay sober but i guess i thought wrong :lol:[/quote] Hahaha :lol: :lol: You make me laugh. :D (I can stay sober, I just choose not to :rolleyes: :P ) [/spoiler] [b]@topic[/b] Already posted, so you'll have to search if ya wanna know. :eh:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Added: [b]Kuya Jesse[/b] He`s very active when I was in Rockstars.Heehee. [b]Arctic[/b] New leader of Rockstars.Congrats.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=faelnar84]Added: Kuya Jesse He`s very active when I was in Rockstars.Heehee.[/quote] Awww, thank you. :) [b] off topic:[/b] So why did you leave us? :crybaby: :lol:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mommy did explain it right.? =D:thumbsup: [hr] Still them... XDDD
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ I crush the two posters above me. And I crush all my classmeyts! =):thumbsup: and hey! I'll add sis maye! she's so uber pretty! :wow: ;) :D
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I don’t have anything else to do. =| So, I think imma post muy cruscrushes here. For the first time? :o Anyhow, here are they... ge-ge-ge-girls! :wow: [spoiler] [b]jhayyuliajay[/b] ([i]bride[/i]) - the girl who never loves me for real. eventhough, it's been awhile since the last honeymoon, i know i'm still her bride. And I will always be. Keep our secrets sealed, hokei? :eh: [b]kristina16[/b] ([i]mumikeyk[/i]) - ftalk's ultimate crush. I am so fortunate to have her as my mumi. She sees the real me. Very caring mumi, I love her much much! :wow: [b]misz.faith [/b]([i]xota[/i]) - such sweet girl. Loves to laugh & cry her heart out. She's very true to herself, no wonder people love her. And oopps, she's very talented too. That’s what geysh are for.. :P [b]/*/love.ceii/*/[/b] ([i]my luka[/i]) - damn. i miss her so much. A friend of everyone. she's very nice & sweet. yeah, pretty of course! :D [b]Emae [/b]([i]ate[/i]) - she's a year younger yet i call her ate. She's smart & very loving. :kiss: [b]MiNEKOARCH[/b] ([i]danx kew[/i]) - I loooove her story/ies as much as I love her. So beautiful. :rose: [b]xxBUBBLiExx [/b]([i]babolos[/i]) - a great author too. She's studious & very cute! :redface: [b]eunich[/b] ([i]baby[/i]) - i love her. She’s nice & good in gfx. & sooo adorable like? . . mmm.. :lol: [b]deathsiren [/b]([i]poshy[/i]) – fabulous, glamorous, famous lady! Very nice & humble. Hot poshy! :wow: [b]akuzet16 [/b]([i]juliene[/i]) – a happy-go-lucky girl. Very nice to me. ;) [b]lady_end [/b]([i]gerlyn[/i]) - she very nice & photogenic. Love her dimples. :redface: [b]Cutie_Phunk [/b]([i]angelie[/i]) - friend of the two above. i know she's kind. I wunna be her friend. :eh: [b]khristel jane [/b]([i]babyjane[/i]) - sooo cute & loving daughter. i miss her. =( [b]bheiyahh[/b] ([i]my tsuku[/i]) - sweet & gorgeous girl. i envy her bangs. :cry: [b]butterflyprincesz [/b]([i]babymhegg[/i]) - she's cute, friendly & caring. i hope she'll stay that way. :kiss: [b]cheuw[/b] ([i]checheuw[/i]) - she looks witty. i wunna know her more. =) 사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요 ([i]uma[/i]) - all of us know, she's a dolly like lady, funny & kind. And… single. :eh: [b]charm_caster0604[/b] - she gives me compliments that i don't deserve. Haha. I like her smile. :D [b]i i LeA i i[/b] ([i]ate[/i]) - from the start, she's nice to me & friendly. She's good in making layies too. ;) [b]'AphrOdiTe'[/b] ([i]sista chai[/i]) – her username suits her. She's cool. ;] [b]senti06[/b] ([i]lowlowlowela[/i]) - she's nice to everyone. Woot? Where is she btw? :paranoid: [b]merx7ii[/b] ([i]merx[/i]) - I love her story & her poem/s too. Post more. =D [/spoiler] bo-bo-bo-boys! =| [spoiler] [b]dhen2x [/b](ghemandhen) - muy prend who's very dedicated to his studies. :thumbsup: [b]kcired[/b] (dehinsko) - a god fearing man. Loves to laugh & so funny. Miss him. =( [b]jan010 [/b](bunso) - he's naughty but loving. i know some of his secrets. Tnx for the trust, bunso. :| [b]darylldelfin[/b] - good in making tweaks. lumlinker? :lol: Tatsi look-a-like. :eh: [b]lucknskill[/b] (- - -) - lumelenderes? Muy friend..? in show business. :wow: [/spoiler] :penguin:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ i crush the poster above me :wow:[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Teh Crushes : [spoiler][b]Camilleo8 | Mamu | Anne ->[/b] this girl was really funny. I loev her voice soo soo much. :redface: I envy her. >_< Has a pretty face. I never knew i get this close with her. I really liek her a lot. IMYSB T^T [b]Mengo3 | Sadameng | Kaka 3sh ->[/b] this girl was really kewl ;3. I loev her soo much. We have teh same name "Trish". A bit strict but then- really a great gal. I loev you kaka. :wow: [b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude | [s]NekNek[/s] | Kaka Yuna ->[/b] i didn't know i can talk to her- and make friends wif this girl. I thought she was hard to get- but then she was really funny and damn pretty! No doubt why Shirow/Her ONLY husbie loevs her a lot. Loev you kaka. <333 :wow: [b]Eizarg | Graze | Neko-Chan ->[/b] She is my ONE and ONLY neko.<333 I really lieks her. She was friendly- i never seen her face O_O but i think she's pretty. Damn Funny. IMYSSMM! T^T [b]Linniie | Kaka Linnie ->[/b] Uhh~ she's my ate. T^T I always have fun chatting wif her and never gets bored. We talked about a lot of things and she was pretti. I loev her a LOOOOOOOTTTT. IMYSB. T.T [b]chelseii.13 | Rawr ->[/b] I adore my rawr- for being soo good in speaking sadameng. :| L0L. but she's really FUNNY and DAMN prettii. I miss her a lot. I've never seen her around here anymoar. T_T Where are you Neko? :ninja: [b]Forsakendoll | AYA ->[/b] I really envy her for being great in making layouts. ^________^ ID0L :thumbsup: Her works never fail to amaze me. She was soo pretti. No doubt, she's really SMEXY. :wow: [b]Cupcake | Rocker.Baby.Louiz ->[/b] Teh girl who i can always trust. She was liek my besty. I loev and misses her a lot. T^T [b]Blanche ->[/b] I miss this gal. T^T I miss teh AYUT* times in GT. Ahoo~! :wow: Loev you sista T________T [b]Ate Loiis ->[/b] Uhh~ teh former leader and now teh founder of TS. Wee~! IMY ate. T^T [b]Atee Duch ->[/b] Oh~ who would forget her?! She was teh most sweetest and kind mod here. I liek her a lot. <333 Im always here for yah. Gudluck :thumbsup: :wow: P.S : She's was alsoo pretii. :lol: [b]Atee Tinay ->[/b] IMYSB T^T i really liek her a lot. Sweet.Thoughtful.and. Prettiful Moderator. I miss her a lot. [b]Ate Cheuw ->[/b] She was really nice. ;) And alsoo pretii. I want to know her moar.:wow: [b]Siszy Joeebz ->[/b] I really liek her works. <333 She's pretii and fun to be with. IMYSB T^T. Sweet and friendly. :D [b]Deathsiren | Ate Maye ->[/b] teh GORGEOUSS member of FTALK. :eh: She's also friendly. [b]Nina ->[/b] Many people says she has taht angelic voice. I do believe them. Iwanna hear her sing. XD She's pretty and friendly. [b]Uma ->[/b] She looks liek a doll. really kawaii.<333 I want to know her moar [/spoiler] -No Boys at teh Moment- //edited [i]Sorry if i forgot you- i've got an insomia =) Accept my apology. [/i]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-08-10 01:28:54)

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [b]Forsakendoll[/b] - (SIZLEY) ofcourse she's always on my top list.. i lurvee her suuuu much.. she's always been nice to me.. and i really have fun when were talking about crazy stuffs.. i always follow her everywhere.. ftalk, youtube, blogtv.. im her stalker.. :lol::lol: nah i just really lurve her.. :wow: [b] Bratinella[/b] - (BEAR) this gurl really rocks.. i always have fun talking to her.. its liek teh conference is not complete without her.. :lol: i miss my bear soo much.. she's very friendly to everyone.. that's why we became close so easily.. :lol: :wow: [b]Pushnit[/b] - (SWEET) teh type of person u really wanna talk and be friends with.. she always makes teh confe ALIVE with her funny way of talking.. but still with sense.. i love her liek a lot.. and i feel soooo damn lucky to have her as my sweet.. :wow: [b]Ducheszv[/b] - (DUCHIE) she is really a smart person.. i can sense it with teh way she talks.. a type of person u cannot fool.. =) i adore her :wow: very kind and nice person.. [b]Uma[/b] - (BEBE) a talking doll.. she is very sweet to me.. i lurve her soo much.. liek my own lil sis.. very kind to everyone.. very kawaii.. :wow: [b]Maye[/b] - very pretty gal.. love her way of being friendly and nice to everyone.. stay that way sis.. :kiss: muahhss [b]Joebs[/b] i adore her works.. and envy with it sometimes :lol: she really has a great talent.. keep it up sis :wow: [b]Yuna[/b] pretty pretty pretty.. always mistaken as a guy.. :lol: very nice person.. even she is sooo busy liek hell.. anytime u wanna talk with her, she will always spend time just to satisfy u :lol: really kind to everyone.. :wow: [b]CutieShika[/b] ate shika,, very nice person.. open minded.. and she loves shikamaru :lol: [b] Kyulatrixia[/b] very fun to talk with.. nice and friendly person.. Shy another pretty girl here.. sooo kawaii.. :wow: [b]Kristina[/b] me wanna know more about her.. she seems so interesting.. :wow: [b]Faith[/b] With her Angelic voice and Angelic face.. no doubt many guys are going to fall for her.. [b]Aphrodite[/b] Pretty girl.. :wow: i think she's nice .. and she is friendly.. imma add: [b]TriciaBianca[/b] shes soooo kawaii.. pretty.. me wanna be friends wif her :redface: [/spoiler] [spoiler] [b]Rapidoh[/b] (MY) he is really a Boyfriend material.. he's so kind.. easy to get along with.. very sweet person.. u can always count on him.. he's my closest friend here in ftalk.. i can also consider him as my bf.. as in bestfriend ROTFLMAO :lol: :penguin: [b]Raphael Marcos[/b] (PARE) i miss this guy.. i feel so comfortable talking and sharing things with him.. he is a real person!.. (he's not an alien) :lol: nah just kidding.. he is not plastic type of person.. thats why i share crazy stuffs with him :lol: thats our secret.. lol [b]Harvii[/b] i always LAUGH MY A** SO DAMN LOUD when i talk to this guy.. :lol: loev his way of being real.. he doesnt care what people might say about the things he did or say.. ;) i lurve this guy.. [b]Portuniecho[/b] at first i thought he is a SNOB.. but then he proved me wrong.. i always loev talking to this person.. full of sense.. and has a great sense of humor.. for me,, he is teh most helpful member in ftalk :lol: [b]Xavierkym[/b] i loooooeeeeevvv his VOICE :wow::wow::wow: i always wanna hear him sing moar.. another nice and friendly person here..! i thought he is strict or snob.. or whatever coz he is a mod.. but nah :lol: he is just a simple and an ordinary person :kiss: muahhhh :penguin: [b]Emman[/b] (PEANUT) my lil bro.. :lol: i will always be ur [i]kakampi [/i]:lol: very smart kid.. even im older than him,, i can learn things from him moar .. :wasted: :lol: [b]Bhebhiej[/b] (Jesse) my friend here is really fun to talk with.. full of sense.. he's liek my kuya [b]Shirow Masamune[/b] very nice person here.. fun to talk with.. [b]Dracoknight[/b] (JUDE-JUJU) he calls me NINI.. :lol: very nice.. and he's an expert about codes wow! :wow: [b]Tjay[/b] (TIJ) - another nice person here!.. woooooofff :penguin: [b]Dondon [/b]very funny person.. full of jokes.. [/spoiler]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ trixx-oh men,i crush you i loev her badly..lol :wow:[/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-08-10 01:40:17)

marialigaya456
» n00b
1969-12-31

phewwww..... crush ummm.... a celebrity or FTALK member?/ for celeb----> diana zubiri ...sexy and very nice <were frends> and for FTALK----> ummmm... im just a newbie here... but i like nina123456 ..:) i like the sig...
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]For now my crush only sisz [b]Anne[/b] :wow: ..[/sup] [spoiler][sup]she so kind & nice to me. i treat her as my big sister :D.[/sup] [sup]we share our secret together :ninja:. that all description about her,for moar information ask me :P.[/sup] [sup]lol kiddin XD ahehehe ..[/sup][/spoiler]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-08-10 09:35:45)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

here's mine: [spoiler] to all mah sistah here... ghemandhen, ceii, jhay, zia (i miz her), eney, the three gurla looh (akuzet,gerlyn, and cutie_phunk) and that person... i think i'm in love and i miz that person! who?! ftalk member with a beautiful smile :D [/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=charm_caster0604]^ I crush the two posters above me.[/quote] I guess that means I'm one of those "two". Hehe. Well, thank you. :) [b]@topic[/b] already posted
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Chai's Crush List :lol: [/b] [spoiler][b]hoho im tired searching my crush list :lol: This is my new Lineup.. :lol: [/b] [b]Kristina16(popsicle)[/b]- the uber kind mod in town =). her layouts are :wow: .effin nice to me,lurve sending me lots of quotations.hehe. i loev her soo much!! :wow: [b]Forsakendoll[/b]- wew the smexxy css queen. her layies always catches ma eyes. :O her looks are [b]STUNNING!! [/b] [b]Duch[/b]-shes nice to me alsoo.pretty.kind. i likes her layies too :wow: [b]emlodee[/b]- one the nice member here..co-rockstar.pretty of course.wanna know more about her ;] [b]Maye[/b]- nice in making layies ;) .kind. of course stunning looks!! :wow: [b]Nina[/b]-shes one of a kind ;) pwetty.sexy. :wow: [b]joebz[/b]- i dont know her but she seems nice. very helpful.i always roaming around at her tutorial thread. wee tnx fow sharing ur knowledge by means of tutorials!! ;] [b]cheuw[/b]-one of ma siisz,effin kind and nice to me and to other members.pretty too ;) hope to know her more.. ;) [b]Angeli_7[/b]- the linker provider ;) .. i saw her pix in fs and her looks are :wow: =) eventho many member found her so mysterious..shes kind & soo nice ;) ..founder of Rockstars!! [b]SiSTERS :arrow: ceii :rose: :arrow: jhay :rose: :arrow: dhen :rose: :arrow: eney :rose: :arrow: gemandi :rose: :arrow: brains and beauty :rose: :arrow: linniie :rose: :arrow: charm_caster0604 :rose: :arrow: black_eljoy :rose: This gurlss are my sisters here i lurve them soo much :wow: ..like the way they loev mee. :lol: [/b] Newest crush: [b]faith Rose icekandi triciabianca DA BOISH(its only a crush :rolleyes:) Harvii James Elisha James Karuro Shirow :rolleyes: [/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-08-11 06:32:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:15

[ 9 queries - 0.645 second ]
Privacy Policy