• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

I forgot to add Rei Ryuzaki! :o Sorry bro! @topic: Recently posted [UPDATED]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[i]My Crushiz [/i] [spoiler][b]Tinay[/b] - [i]she is so pretty and cool hair :thumbsup:[/i] [b]Mengmeng[/b] - [i]mataray.. lolz.. :cool:[/i] [b]lois[/b] - [i]she is cute and pretty ;)[/i] [b]Aya[/b] - [i]she is so so pretty .. ;)[/i] [b]bianzx[/b] - [i]she`s cute [/i] [b]jhay[/b] - [i]she is a good friend[/i] ;)[/spoiler]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ joanna:thanks for including me in your list i crush you too :D hahaha,uki,but what's BI?LOLs[/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-07-05 00:02:39)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: REMINDERS: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll up to see my crushes" "Still them" or even Off-topic discussions are not allowed in this topic. Please be reasonable[/quote] I realized, you guys are posting the same people as you've posted before. You're just inserting the spoiler tags [offtopics] and copy paste your crushes again. Please avoid that. Thank You.
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ oic,we'll never do that again :([/b]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]My crush List: (and still them) ~Boys~ -Kuya Eehjhay -bro jay angelo -xOLracnhOjx -bro rheiyn -kuya remjo -marjanpatrick -kuya raph ~Girls~ -Ate tinay -sis Ini mini :D -sis joebz -sis maye -sis ume -Ate Ice -Sis Chariz -misz faith[/b]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll add to my list: sis lois-looks strict to me. but i like that! coz' that's who she is! ;) sis ajhay-she's a nice person! =) :thumbsup: kcierd14-he looks nice. :) :redface: that's all
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My list: [b]Boys[/b][img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/goddessoffire_bucket/webicons234/pencil.gif[/img] [spoiler] [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/goddessoffire_bucket/webicons234/heart.gif[/img]Kuya Jay- He's my first close friend in rockstars.. he's so friendly..[i]mabait xa..[/i] [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/goddessoffire_bucket/webicons234/heart.gif[/img]Shiffer- I like him because we have similarities.. i am also a fan of bleach eh. :D [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/goddessoffire_bucket/webicons234/heart.gif[/img]kuya eehjhay- he's so kind.. [/spoiler] [b][i][u] I'll Update it later.. My brain is not working..[/u][/b][/i] [b] Girls[/b][img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/goddessoffire_bucket/webicons234/pencil.gif[/img] [spoiler] [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/goddessoffire_bucket/webicons234/heart.gif[/img]Sis Louiz- My new friend.. Ily sis.. [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/goddessoffire_bucket/webicons234/heart.gif[/img]Sis Bridget- Same as^ [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/goddessoffire_bucket/webicons234/heart.gif[/img]Sis Arianne- none.. but she's so cute... :redface: [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/goddessoffire_bucket/webicons234/heart.gif[/img]Sis Vanilla- She's so cool! [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/goddessoffire_bucket/webicons234/heart.gif[/img]Sis Gerlyn- I don't know.. but she's my first sizzy here in ftalk... i really really love her.. :P [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/goddessoffire_bucket/webicons234/heart.gif[/img][b]Sis Faith[/b]- I want to be friends with her.. ILY sis! [b][i][u] [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/goddessoffire_bucket/webicons234/pencil.gif[/img]..-Updated-..[img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/goddessoffire_bucket/webicons234/pencil.gif[/img][/u][/b][/i] [/spoiler]

Last edited by eunich (2008-07-05 20:14:47)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]My [color=#ff3333][sup]updated[/sup][/color] Ftalk Crush List.[/b] [spoiler][b]♥ LADIES.[/b] ▪ [b]Blanche.[/b] Hmmm.. I wonder why.. LOL. Off-couss.. `Coz she's so astig [for me]. A very great friend. I lhuv her. IMY. ▪ [b]Trixx.[/b] IMY. Sigh.. I can't reach her here anymore. Hope I'd see her. She's a very great friend to me. I lhuv her. ▪ [b]Tinay.[/b] She's beautiful [in & out]. A very nice mod. I lhuv her. ▪ [b]Lovelee.[/b] She's a very nice person & I love her graphics. ▪ [b]Phia.[/b] My pie-pie [just made this up]. Weee.. She's a very sweet person & she's nice. IMY. ▪ [b]Chariz.[/b] She's so good in making graphics. My aidoul. She's also very nice & pretty. ▪ [b]Joanna.[/b] [brains&beauty] IMY. Even if we're not that close. She's nice, peace maker. Heehee.. ▪ [b]Elaine.[/b] She's so nice & cute. Heehee.. ▪ [b]Bratinela.[/b] I don't even know why. But I like her, she's astig [for me] & she's nice. ▪ [b]Joebz.[/b] Her graphics are so awesome [in her layouts]. She's very nice. ▪ [b]Uma.[/b] Hmm.. She's nice. I like her eyes, like a doll. Heehee.. Though we're not close. ▪ [b]Kymie.[/b] [lunareighn] IMY. She's so creative in graphics & she's very nice. ▪ [b]Bridget.[/b] [faelnar] She's so nice & fun to be with. Co-Rockstar. [b]<3[/b] ▪ [b]Linniie.[/b] IMY sis!! I[sup]really[/sup]MY. She's a very very nice person. Sweet & fun. I lhuv her. ▪ [b]Angeli.[/b] I think she's a very good leader for the Rockstars. ▪ [b]Kimmy.[/b] [kimyasay] IMY. She's a very good leader. & She's nice & pretty. ▪ [b]Charm.[/b] She's very nice & pretty. IMY. ▪ [b]Ducheszv.[/b] She seems nice & sweet. I wanna get to know her. ▪ [b]Eney.[/b] I think she's nice & cool. I wanna know her more [i]too[/i]. ▪ [b]Maye.[/b] [deathsiren] She's nice, I noticed it, & she's pretty. I like her. Weeeee.. I wanna get to know her [i]too.[/i] ▪ [b]Aliah.[/b] She's cute in her ava. Heehee.. I wanna get to know her [i]too.[/i] ▪ [b]Aina.[/b] [chii] She's so good in making graphics; elegant & cool graphics. & I think she's very responsible & nice. I really wanna get to know her. ▪ [b]Haru.[/b] [emochiq] I love her graphics. Like what I said about [chii]. I wanna get to know her [i]too.[/i] ▪ [b]Bheiyah.[/b] I love her elegant works. She's so pretty & nice. [color=#ff3333]▪ [b]Eunich.[/b] [sup]new friend.[/sup] She's so nice & friendly. ILY. ▪ [b]Jamie.[/b] [bluberry543] She's cute & nice. Lovable. Heehee.. ▪ [b]Lhien.[/b] [udontmatteranymore] She's a nice person. Pretty & I think she loves Red. \m/ ▪ [b]Leviel.[/b] We're both in the same school. She's so cool. Wooh! \m/ ▪ [b]Vanilla.[/b] I wanna know more about her. Co-Rockstar. <3 I think she's very nice. ▪ [b]Louiz.[/b] Off-couss.. I lhuv this girl. LOL. :lol:[/color] [hr][hr] [b]♥ GUYS.[/b] ▪ [b]Dondon.[/b] My ku'a. Heehee.. IMY. He's very good in making graphics & he's a very nice & sweet person. ▪ [b]Franz.[/b] [bigbro | intelligence] IMY!! Very sweet & funny person. LOL. His graphics are very great. Aidoul. ▪ [b]Jay.[/b] [pipito] Wee.. I wanna know more about him. He's sweet & nice. ▪ [b]Aaron.[/b] [rei ryuzaki] He's a very nice & sweet person. ▪ [b]Lord Heinz.[/b] I wanna know more about him. He's good-looking & a responsible mod. ▪ [b]Harvii.[/b] [emokidd] He's cool [for me], good-looking & a very responsible mod here in Ftalk. ▪ [b]James.[/b] [james cuteoo2] He seems nice. Cute. Weee.. Very responsible. [color=#ff3333]▪ [b]Kiel.[/b] His graphics are so cool. He's a nice & fun person. Wanna know more about him.[/color] [hr][hr] [b]♥ GROUPS.[/b] ▪ Co-[b]Rockstars.[/b] We totally rock. \m/ ▪ Former-[b]GFX Tech[/b] I'm sorry for leaving. IMY. You guys are so cool. I'm really so so so sorry for leaving. ▪ [b]Class-S.[/b] I think they're cool. Haiiz.. They didn't accept me in Class-S. Sigh. But it's ok. Aidouls. [color=#ff3333]▪ [b]Elite.[/b] Cool. They have many members. ▪ [b]Black-Pinkers-Clan.[/b] Rocker colors. Wooh! \m/ ▪ [b]Artwork 101.[/b] Very creative group. Elegantly designed page. LOL.[/color][/spoiler] [b]Added more. Weeeeee.. New friends or not. LOL. Gonna update next time.[/b]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Special thanks to: [spoiler] [quote='AphrOdiTe']ceii[/quote] [quote=faelnar84]ceii[/quote] [quote=emlodee]ceii - i crush her i like her name! :D[/quote] [quote=eney0715]ate ceii..[/quote] [quote=ducheszv]/*/love.ceii/*/ - her username is so hard to type :lol: i wanna get to know her more too .. :D[/quote] [quote=dondon]:arrow: Luv.ceii[/quote] [quote=faelnar84]ceii[/quote] [quote=charm_caster0604]?sis ceii-love her personality. she's nice. :redface:[/quote] [quote=philixre]?ate ceii- My diary! haha i've been asking her so long and telling her my secrets! Love yah ate! and soh pweety![/quote] [quote=kristina16]ceii - very purttyy!!! :wow: very nice also ;) :kiss: i missed talkin to her... shes nice too...i just love her :wow:[/quote] [quote=deathsiren]sis ceii- she's cute :D[/quote] [/spoiler] [i] topic:[/i] [b]for the girls..[/b] [spoiler] sis hanz sis zia - sis dhen sis jhay sis chai sis eney sis tinay sis melody sis julienne sis bea sis aime sis alliene sis heartbreaker gandalicious... sis linnie sis swit serenity sis bubblie sis ducheszv sis nina sis gerlyn sis maye sis angelie sis angeli sis loiuz mod lois sis faelnar sis lovelee sis charm beauty and brains -dunno her name :D sis yanyan sis alliana sis bianx sis kim sis aya sis lilblueangel sis bratinela sis tricia sis lea [/spoiler] [b]for the boys:[/b] [spoiler] kuya hoshigaki :kiss: kuya harvey :kiss: kuya bob :kiss: kuya james :kiss: kuya eehjay :kiss: kuya derick :kiss: kuya kerlah :kiss: kuya inteliigence :kiss: kuya dondon :kiss: and kuya nelnel :kiss: [b]all the boys here ok? [/b]:D [/spoiler] [b]ii labb yu all.. mwuahh[/b] :wow: :kiss:

Last edited by /*/love.ceii/*/ (2008-07-05 04:13:24)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

CRUSH LIST [updated added new crushes] [align=center][b]waa....tenxue berii mats for those who included me in their lists >>CRUSH LIST[gurlsz only!]:D[/b] [color=hotpink][b]•sisz tinay-great mod!olweiz helpful and friendly •sisz blanche-oh yeah..haha,former GT co-member!nice and friendly! •sisz lovelee-yeah,haha!chatmate!bespren! • sisz yna-bespren!i’m not able to see you anymore!nice friend! • sisz chelsey-nyaa..nice friend..skulmate!bespren!LOLs •sisz trixx-great gfx maker,nice friend •sisz lois-friendly mod!kind and helpful! •sisz duch-friendly,kind,olweiz helpful to other members •sisz elaine-long time no chat..xD •sisz phia-nyaa…nice friend! •sisz shy-imy,eventhough i don’t know you very much •sisz aina-great gfx maker!friendly and nice to other members •sisz joebz-kind and friendly,imy! •sisz aya-nice layout works! •sisz nela-nyaa,imy too,eventhough I don’t know you much •sisz yuna-elu..nice mod,friendly too…haha xD •sisz chariz-nice works!i adore her works!xD •sisz uma-cute,nice and friendly •sisz nelou-sometimes my chatmate LOLs •sisz faith-another great gfx maker! •sisz cheuw-friendly,kind,nice to other members! •sisz dianne-once my chatmate too,imy! sisz louiz-nice and friendly /*/love.ceii/*/-i see that see is friendly xD sisz joanna-kind and friendly to me and other members sisz tzaily[tricia]-waa..i never got to go to your house anymore sisz yanyan-nice and friendly i want to know her more sisz ross-same*i want to know her more sisz haru-nice gfx maker...avatar master! sisz nela-haha,i want to know her more..nice and friendly TO BE UPDATED[/b][/color] [/align]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-07-05 04:52:36)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

xorii for double posting :( Special thanks to: [spoiler] [quote='AphrOdiTe']ceii[/quote] [quote=faelnar84]ceii[/quote] [quote=emlodee]ceii - i crush her i like her name! :D[/quote] [quote=eney0715]ate ceii..[/quote] [quote=ducheszv]/*/love.ceii/*/ - her username is so hard to type :lol: i wanna get to know her more too .. :D[/quote] [quote=dondon]:arrow: Luv.ceii[/quote] [quote=faelnar84]ceii[/quote] [quote=charm_caster0604]?sis ceii-love her personality. she's nice. :redface:[/quote] [quote=philixre]?ate ceii- My diary! haha i've been asking her so long and telling her my secrets! Love yah ate! and soh pweety![/quote] [quote=kristina16]ceii - very purttyy!!! :wow: very nice also ;) :kiss: i missed talkin to her... shes nice too...i just love her :wow:[/quote] [quote=deathsiren]sis ceii- she's cute :D[/quote] [/spoiler] [i] topic:[/i] [b]for the girls..[/b] [spoiler] sis hanz sis zia - sis dhen sis jhay sis chai sis eney sis tinay sis melody sis julienne sis bea sis aime sis alliene sis heartbreaker gandalicious... sis linnie sis swit serenity sis bubblie sis ducheszv sis nina sis gerlyn sis maye sis angelie sis angeli sis loiuz mod lois sis faelnar sis lovelee sis charm beauty and brains -dunno her name :D sis yanyan sis alliana sis bianx sis kim sis aya sis lilblueangel sis bratinela sis tricia sis lea sis andrea [/spoiler] [b]for the boys:[/b] [spoiler] kuya hoshigaki :kiss: kuya harvey :kiss: kuya bob :kiss: kuya james :kiss: kuya eehjay :kiss: kuya derick :kiss: kuya kerlah :kiss: kuya inteliigence :kiss: kuya dondon :kiss: and kuya nelnel :kiss: [b]all the boys here ok? [/b]:D [/spoiler] [b]ii labb yu all.. mwuahh[/b] :wow: :kiss:

Last edited by /*/love.ceii/*/ (2008-07-05 04:27:21)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]▪ Eney. I think she's nice & cool. I wanna know her more too.[/quote] well, you are also cool sis!..;) updated.. gurls: [spoiler]ate tinay.. ate emlodee.. ate blue.. ate ceii.. aphrodite.. sis jhay.. rockerbabylouiz... hanna.. yanyan.. misz.faith..[sup][i really adore her..][/sup]\ lady end..[sup][new][/sup] [/spoiler] boys: [spoiler]kua jay (pipito)..[sup][always on my list..][/sup] mod james..[sup][really cute!..][/sup] beshie shiffer..;) [/spoiler]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-07-05 06:20:51)

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my crushesz [spoiler] [b]gurlz:[/b] [i]akuzet16(yen)[/i] - my real lyp besplen... my seahorse A.K.A poisonous_chiq16, my chicadorah sitah [i]cutie_phunk(anj)[/i] - same ^ she' my besplen.. my saiduck A.K.A poisonous_doll, my chicadorah sitah [i]siz ceii:[/i] my crux, she's friendly, kind, pwettie, lovely, ajaja.. my sistah m2m...... loveyah sissy [i]siz gemandi:[/i] she's uber pwittie and friendly [i]sis jhay:[/i] same^ [i]sis eunich:[/i] my sistah.. loveyah sistah :eh: [i]sis cheuw:[/i] my pwittie and kind sistah here. [i]sis tinay:[/i] super friendly and also pwettie sistah kuh.. [b]boys:[/b] [i]bro rei ryuzaki[/i] [i]bro bob[/i] [i]bro hoshi.[/i] [/spoiler] datz all ajaja... updated. :thumbsup:

Last edited by lady_end (2008-07-05 05:57:01)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

dont open it.. :paranoid: [b]gurls:[/b][img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] [spoiler] [b]misz.faith[/b] - bebe gay! :lol: my bestfriend din weve been through a lot...and shes nice.. ;) i love her so much! supah kawaii!!i dunno what i would do without her.. shes really crazy ahehe i mean were both crazy! :lol: and were lovin it! [b]gemandi [/b]- babycake lalalalalala :P of course... her.. i love my babycake...im happy whenever she's ol... her posts always makes me :redface: why?? secret! ;) :lol: [b]chika symphatica mae[/b] - sourtamsz kew...super pretty!! da*n! :wow: i love her she looks a lot like farina shylene runkle :wow: i missed those days when were having confe with the Mamboboso club hehe [b]alliana01 - sweetytamsz kew [/b] - shes my first ever bestfriend here...and i love her so much!! shes like a sister already, like my twin... i can always turn to her if i needed someone to talk to but now i miss her like hell.. [b]vAyEyIe / peppytamsz[/b] i missed her!! eventhough shes not that active here anymore...she never forgets to drop me a msg or comment at my fs... and oh yeah shes very purtty!! :wow: :kiss: [b]nelou[/b] - gurlfwend :eh: one of my 1st sizzies here... am glad i met her and weve become geysh?! nyorks! shes really sweet!! and i love her mamuch!! [b]-zwheetiliciousz-xo aka lynne [/b] waaah [i]my apple bottom jeans chick[/i]! i love her!! actually if im a boy! id court her hehe very pretty!! HOT! and sexii! ahehe just love starin at her pics! :O :paranoid: shes one of the coolest people i know!! we met through a ym confe!! ;) ill nevr forget that! muah! :kiss: [b]deathsiren maye[/b] :wow: shes very pretty!!! :wow: and shes also kind... :kiss: yab her too ahehe ;) [b]jhay- jhayyuliajay.[/b]. jhayyuliajay...jhayyuliajay :P yeah as you can see siz i love saying yer name!! i kept on saying yer name!! hehe for some reasons i missed you!! ;) such pretty gal! love her smile!! :wow: [b]joanna / brains& beauty[/b] shes my friend now... and im happy bout that!! shes very sweet a young girl who is very sensible i yab her! :wow: [b]aphrodite popsicle chai [/b]:wow: ;) shes very pretty, artistahin i love her eventhough shes not a hunkie anymore... shes still my popsicle.. =( [b]yanyan[/b] - :crybaby: i effin miss her na one of my fave sizzie... super humble , super pretty and super cool siz!!! and i miss her so much.. yabu siz!! [b]ross voltouri[/b] - ini mini my ni mo :lol: ;) we 1st met here in ftalk through *fansigns* ill never forget that moment ahehe our fansign trade thingy and now! im lovin her to death! such a cool chique, full of spunk! yeahboi! [b]emlodee [/b]- melody :wow: i always call her emlodee then shed say [i]"melody na lang[/i]" ... ahehe shes really pretty!! reminds me of a fs frend! and she also looks a lot like pau diaz ;) shes really nice! i love her din!! :wow: [b]bianx_06 [/b]always be my prettysiz bianx ;) :wow: we havent really got to talk recently! =( huhu but i miss her! and i love her still...shes very pretty!! love her looks!! very :wow: :O =) [b]lilblueangel / aliah[/b] - shes so dang cute!! :wow: i love her... :kiss: shes my smart textmate!! and always there when i needed some elp ;) [b]paulanicole[/b] - i love her and siz aliah! theyre both pretty gurls! and very sweet!! thyer my textmates sa smart ;) [b]duch-[/b] i always adore her...i may not always include her here in my previous list.. but she'll always be my crush! super nice...and i missed her.. =( [b]khathateslove[/b] my siz kath!! shes really!! i love her so much! i love talking to her! texting, chatting etc ahehe i love her love her ;) [b]forsakendoll aya [/b]:redface: *speechless* :P uhmm i always crush her din... even before, i love her layies..shes such a cool gal... and everybody loves her ;) stay cool siz! [b]chii / aina [/b]shes my 2nd crushsiz here :wow: when i needed someone ill just go to her blog and tell her bout it! and im thankful to have her! imy siz aina!! my crushsiz! [b]emochiq11 / haru[/b] shes really cute... and really cool like her bestfriend aina, and shes the rocking avatar master here...i love her works.. she and aina are the coolest! ;) [b]rocker.baby.louiz[/b]shes really nice....she always drop by my friendster ;) shes also very cute!! :wow: i yab her!:wow: [b]gerlyn /lady end[/b] shes very purtty!!! and also very nice to me!! we always talk through ym confe ahehe and shes really fun id love to know more bout her! [b]eney[/b] i find her really mysterious... and shes very pretty!!! i lab her also...shes very sweet .. ;) [b]bheszt/ andrea[/b] shes really cool....i love her siggies...her works are cool! =) [b]crushsiz koleen[/b] shes so kulit... whenever were both online its like.. were crazy ahehe... lots of chitchat thingy!! i missed her...=( [b]ceii[/b] - very purttyy!!! :wow: very nice also ;) :kiss: i missed talkin to her... shes nice too...i just love her :wow: [b]triciaB.[/b] - such a cutie.... love her eyes!! :wow: uber nice and sweet gal.. ;) in short i love her! [b]lureign / kimmy [/b]- love her...shes nice..and cool!! same with the others havent talk to her coz shes busy i know.. ;) but shell always be my baby?! nah...she'll always be one of my crush here.. kip rockin siz kimmy! [b]uma[/b] the living doll!! ahehe shes very pretty!! love those eyes... its so :O :wow: shes really sweet and nice!! love her much din!! [b]chariz / obsessed95[/b] shes really astig!!! literal! =D love her looks!! love starin at her pics din!! kaka :wow: and i love her layouts!! =) and shes a superb graphic maker =) [b]bheiyah[/b] yeah!!! i simply love her!!! love her graphics too!! and shes really nice!!! ;) [b]nina123456[/b] shes very pretty!! as based from her pics and ava...and others said she has a beautiful voice... and i believe them.. uhmm id be glad to know here more.. ;) [/spoiler] [b]guys:[/b][img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img] [spoiler] :arrow: [b]cloud, cerberuz... cloud s. nakpil [/b]:lol: ;) :wow: hes number 1 in my <3 and in my list :paranoid: =D what can i say bout him! he always makes me feel happy... :) he's very caring... though he's makulit ;) ahehe and im thankful to papa God for him..[i][s]ayabyu![/s][/i]!! :redface: :redface: :redface: [i]then...[/i] [b]dale[/b] - chuva :D =D i trust him... he's nice...though can be sometimes pasaway... ;) [b]bob , lucknskill[/b]... manong bob's really nice... i find him snob at first...but as i got to know him... he's actually fun to talked to, guy wid sense and oh yeah my secret! just sssshhhh :lol: :P [b]icedzero [/b]- he's my teacher very fun to talk to... i like chatting wid him... ;) =):thumbsup: [b]xavierkym [/b]- ;) my 1st ever crush here, uber nice, very helpful! love the way he smiles hehe =) though havent heard him sing hehe but with what his classmates said i know he's a good singer ;) :redface: :P [b]hoshi[/b] my fan :lol: kiddin.. he;ll be gone daw...but im hoping he'll be back..soon ahehe tc! jc! :P [b]unmaskedluke[/b] ahehe :eh: - he's great in makin layout..and i find him very mysterious... and yeah love the hair!! :eh: [b]dondon[/b]- such a cool graphics maker!! loves his works as based on his ava and siggies before! he's nice friend of mine ;) stay cool friend! ;)like what ive told you before... im here when u needed someone to talk to... [/spoiler]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-05 19:47:21)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=♥brains&beauty♥]Sis Faith - She's so pretty and nice! A perfect match with LH...[/quote] I agree :lol: kiddin'. .tnx joana?!am i ryt? :wow: [quote=alliana01]only crushes my girls here[/quote] i miss you aya!love you much! [quote=deathsiren]sis faith- the ultimate kawaii![/quote] and u'r the ultimate gorgeous. . :kiss: [quote=bheszt_09]•sisz faith-another great gfx maker![/quote] am I?tnx drea! :kiss: [quote=philixre]Ate faith-so sweet and beautiful[/quote] tnx bebe!i loev u much! [quote=kristina16]misz.faith - bebe gay! my bestfriend din weve been through a lot...and shes nice.. i love her so much! supah kawaii!![/quote] lol. .woot. .bebe gay!i loev u moer! :kiss: [quote=triciabianca]faith - gorgeous.nice.sweet. Hope to know you more. GL with ur LoveLife.![/quote] tnx cutie! :kiss: [quote=charm_caster0604]♥sis faith-she's cute and very nice to everyone, lyk her already![/quote] woot. .i liek you too! :kiss: [quote=~+yan.yan.o9+~]misz faith[/quote] tnx yani3! :kiss: [b]It's been a while since I last post here. . here's my special list. . [/b] :wow: [b]My Special Gurlettez[/b] :wow: [quote]Bebe Gay[[b]Tinay[/b]]-a very simple gurl :wow: who loves to make her friends laugh and smile always.a beautiful girl inside and out. .i love you bebe!! Xota[[b]Hanzel[/b]]-a gurl who'll never leave you..who fnd me pretty even @ my scariest =D. .just like bebe gay. .both of them are my gayfriendz. .i love her to death! Bakla[[b]neloo[/b]]-another geyshfriend of mine. .she's effin crazy. .but [b]mandi[/b] is crazier. . =D a gorgeous and jolly geysh of mine! :wow:[/quote] :wow: [b]Gurls I adore[/b] :wow: [i]The ultimate kawaii,gorgeous and head turning gurls of Ftalk! :rose: :wow:[/i] [spoiler]Nina Maye Duch Lola Aya Nela Yani3 Lovelee Lois Meng Bianx Kimuy Ice Weng Push Joebz Chariz Uma Yuna[/spoiler] [b]. . .The one and only man in my heart[/b] :wow: [spoiler][align=center][b]Heinz R. Fangonil[/b] [img]http://i29.tinypic.com/149893k.jpg[/img] the gorgeous,kind and loving man of my life. . the man who fnd me pretty even @ my worst. . the man who always make me feel that I am a woman. . the man who always make my day beautiful. . the man that I want to marry someday. . my life. .my everything. . my dreams come true! :wow: i love and miss you so much my prince![/align][/spoiler]

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-07-05 06:03:57)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=red]updated[/color] [spoiler]HANZEL - she made me crazy. im crazy for this girl. ceii - she is very kind to me kristina - tinay the ultimate teen idol! wee ross volturi - coz she rly looks cool jhayy - love her smile maye - she is like a model bianx - simple beauty and my new yr friend kim - my first ever crush shy - she caught my eye when she first visit underground kimyasay - in chiq hehe lowela - punk!! buahahah. nah, she's one of my closest here. gerlyn - very cute girl aliah - she's pretty like her older sis grace - stitch. the local loca. shes rly funny triciablanca - i dont know her much but she seems cool aya / giselle - i loev her moar when she lip sync haha lois - one veteran that i rly like [color=green] brains & beauty - she is the soother of the raging war in the forums a long time ago. i rly like her for that.[/color] [/spoiler]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]tinay and faith[/b]: i miss you sisies.:kiss: [b]Hoshigaki[/b]: cute? i'm not.:lol: [b]topic[/b]: i'll just add yanyan. she's cute.:wow:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wooops dont open..[/b] [b]GURLZ[/b][spoiler][b]mai sis thinay :wow: maye ;) forsakendoll ;) paulanicole :rose: chiny :rose: push :rose: joebz :rose: emlodee ;) bheiyah :rose: cheuw :rose: nina :rose: uma :rose: duch :rose: nela :rose: gloOo :rose: ceii ;) jhay :rose: pinkblack ;) eney ;) tricia ;) brains&beauty ;) [/b][/spoiler] [b]boys[/b] [spoiler][b]harvii[/b] unmaskedluke James_cute JC(eventho his gone :cry: )[/spoiler]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-07-06 00:33:44)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thnx for the nice chat kuya dondon! :redface: @i crush the girl above me! =) :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:17

[ 9 queries - 0.668 second ]
Privacy Policy