• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

^how sweet. :wow: I envy you both. :P Anyway, They three guys are still my crushes. ReversEdge - demonic ever. haven't talked to him in y!m. Neex - we're both kind. :P Harvey - I don't care what others says about him. lol. He's nice to me, and he's so funny. Haven't talked to him too.
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']you may either name them or describe them[/quote] [quote=' 'eMokIdD]^Spam![/quote] ^ lol the topic says post the i just posted the name ? i didnt break any of the rules have i ? its just a [b]bold statement [/b]stating that i have a crush with kim-a-holic nothing more nothing , less . anyway no puns intended. anyway . [b] kim-a-holic[/b] :rose: i started liking her when i first read her under the rain story and many of the kiligness scenes made me imagine the main character "dice" showing off the purity of the emotions being illustrated in one of the many great scenes in the story :) and for that miss kim-a-holic this is official . [b]I have a crush on you[/b] :redface: [b]Kristina16 [/b]btw reminded me of my elementary crush namely ariana pages :D lol i kept saying that since i started posting here .
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

All my crushes.. [spoiler] [b]stitch05 LiLbLuEaNgEl clawii /*/love.ceii/*/ kim_mychem akuzet16 nahzbate i i LeA i i jamia_mae `mizeL ---mad4u--- daixee mae kudo37 lairhel senti06 triciapink29 _vanilla_ O_o cUtiEshika shunz_7 ~ Tara ~ kimyasay10[/b][/spoiler] ..have one thing in common. :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Lois: haha. you really are emphasizing the [b]WE[/b]. haha.. i remember the tag - the one with the question if the two of us will fight. I WILL FIGHT HIM. lols =D just joking. --- no crushes for now. concentrate on studies. [i](i don't crush her anymore, but there's still a little love)[/i]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ studies.. waw. way to prioritize neex. [i]*saludo*[/i] --- i have a crush on [b]tunie[/b].. :lol: he already knows that :P and my girlssss... [b]chariz[/b]- pretty and talented :eh: [b]push[/b]- my partner!. very nice. [b]sis tinay[/b]- she's the nicest mod for me.. very simple and sweet :rose: [b]ate aya[/b]- she's pretty. c'mon everybody.. i know you agree with me! [b]uma[/b]- for looking like a doll. + cute voice. [b]joebz[/b]- really cute. looks young (though we're of the same age :eh:) [b]emlodee[/b]- nice and pretty. :D [b]nela[/b]- she's cool :cool: [b]aphrodite[/b]- yeeess. she's beautiful. just like aphrodite :eh: [b]yanyan[/b]- she's pretty.. and she rocks \m/ and other pretty girls out there. roses for you. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-06-14 21:53:31)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]All my crushes.. stitch05 LiLbLuEaNgEl clawii /*/love.ceii/*/ kim_mychem akuzet16 nahzbate i i LeA i i jamia_mae `mizeL ---mad4u--- daixee mae kudo37 lairhel senti06 triciapink29 _vanilla_ O_o cUtiEshika shunz_7 ~ Tara ~ kimyasay10 ..have one thing in common. :lol:[/quote] [sub]Geez now i crush you too ;] . Thanks for including me in your list :D[/sub]

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-06-14 22:23:45)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ forced? hehe. no problem kim.. =| -- btt: just a few posts above.
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my crush?? ahem ahem,, here: [spoiler]rei ryusaki -he's kind and nice-[/spoiler] ^_^
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=--pUshnIt08--]Tin2 or Tinay or Kristina16 -- She very pretty and very nice!! weee! im honored to be considered as one of her frends :redface:[/quote] weeee thnx siz push.. im flattered ahehe and im tats.. :redface: :kiss: im thankful that you too considered me as yer friend :) [quote=Freelance6969]I have a crush on you :redface: Kristina16 btw reminded me of my elementary crush namely ariana pages :D lol i kept saying that since i started posting here .[/quote] waaaaahh so finally u answered my long long time ago question ahehe now I know ahehe ;) i crush: [spoiler] chika.symphatica alliana01 misz.faith charmcharmcharm yuna gloo cheuw siz push emlodee siz joselle siz gelaii siz novy siz ini siz louiz siz hanz siz koleen siz trixx siz aliah siz yanyan siz phia siz clawii siz maye siz uma siz chariz siz bianx siz eney siz lai siz hy for guys: blurrycloud [/spoiler]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-16 08:39:21)

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ I kras yu too, my bea. Know why I'm here? research time. :lol: @topic [spoiler] i'll post maybe next time. [i]if there will be. [/i]:P [/spoiler]

Last edited by gemandi (2008-06-15 09:18:19)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

my crush again... girls: sis hanz sis zia sis dhen sis jhay sis chai sis eney sis tinay sis melody sis julienne sis bea sis aime sis heartbreaker gandalicious... many many more.. boys: as i've said before all of the boy mods here in eptok.. y? bcoz they are strict and verii nice.. hehe kuya harvey kuya bob kuya eehjay and the other mods pa.. other eptok boys also included like lol forgot their names :D
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[u][b]My crush List: [/b][/u] [u][b]~Boys~[/b][/u] [b]Aaron[/b]- his ava catched my eyes. [b]Kuya Eehjhay[/b]- he'll always be on my list. :eh: [b]Jay angelo[/b]- si besflen ko.. [b]kuya remjo[/b]- he's really nice [b]marjanpatrick[/b]- he's cute.. heks [b]kuya raph[/b]- papalicious! haha he's handsome and nice.. [u][b]~Girls~[/b][/u] [b]Ate tinay[/b]- she's pretty and my fave moderator. i'll vote for you.. heks [b]sis angeli_7[/b]- my siszy and a great leader [b]Sis uma[/b]- she's soo pretty and uber nicey! [b]Sis joebz[/b]- i just admire her.. dunno why.. i'm a fan of hers. [b]Sis maye[/b]- the gorgeous girl of ftalk! she's soo nice and VERY pretty [b]Sis rossini[/b]- she's very pretty and friendly.. \m/ [b]Sis Chariz[/b]- one word. gorgeous. [b]Sis Emlodee[/b]- my very nice and pretty sis. :D [b]stich05[/b]- she's also my very nice and pretty sis. [b]eunich[/b]- my sweet little sis.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gemandi]^ I kras yu too, my bea. Know why I'm here? research time. :lol:[/quote] haha research time waaaahhh T___T :o ahehe thnx my pau i lab yah!! thnx siz ceii, yanyan, maye :kiss: @ topic: [spoiler] ill update my crushes again :][/spoiler]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my crushes is sistaa tiinaayy - my luphly sista sist yuna - my inspired..hhaha sista linnieee [i]*my baby duck[/i] - craziest people..hhoo :P sista dee - my sistaaaaa sist indri - my laffly ssta too sist maye - cute girl :D ej - cute and kind people..hahha..he make make laugh.. bang kher - my laffly brother
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

@kuya bob..thank you.. ur in my list too! :D my crush again... [spoiler] girls: sis hanz sis zia sis dhen sis jhay sis chai sis eney sis tinay sis melody sis julienne sis bea sis aime sis alliene sis heartbreaker gandalicious... sis linnie and sis duchesv many many more.. boys: as i've said before all of the boy mods here in eptok.. y? bcoz they are strict and verii nice.. hehe kuya harvey kuya bob kuya eehjay and the other mods pa.. other eptok boys also included like lol forgot their names :D kuya derick kuya kerlah kuya inteliigence kuya hoshigaki kuya dondon and many more :D [/spoiler]

Last edited by /*/love.ceii/*/ (2008-06-19 08:52:47)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^waaah..:redface: Sis..I saw my name on your list..:o btw..tnx again..=) ^ My crushes are..umm.. -/*/love.ceii/*/ -cheuw -gemandi -bheiyahh -LiLbLuEaNgEl -zenar *I'll edit this post..can't recall the other names..;]

Last edited by kcired14 (2008-06-19 02:11:52)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I want to add one guy on my crush list. :D He's my kuya wafuu aka darylldelfin. nyahaha. I find him wafuu. ;) CRUSH LIST: ReversEdge - the demonic guy. =D Neex - the mysterious one. Harvey - one of the hottest guys here in ftalk. Daryll - my kuya wafuu. :D

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-20 01:53:52)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my crushes: :arrow: Trixx :arrow: Louiz :arrow: Ms Aya :arrow: Tinay :arrow: love.ceii :arrow: Kimyasay :arrow: Loisfull :thumbsdown: (hahaha) --- I will add more soon ;)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wakokoko.. I miss this thread :lol: Some crushes...LMAO [spoiler][b]NELA[/b] - :) [b]JOEBS[/b] - goddess of kawaiiness XDDD [b]AYA[/b] - :o :wow: smexy (lolwut) [b]PUSH[/b] - kindkindkindcrazykindkind girl :| [b]APRIL[/b] - shika :P [b]TRIX[/b] - :wow: [b]YUNA[/b] - akucintayuna :o [b]MAYE[/b] - :redface::wow: [b]NINA[/b] - bebe uma <33 nina.. :o :lol: -- [b]RAP[/b] - my owner :lol:..... what? :o [b]ECHO[/b] - =| [b]HARVII[/b] - :lol: [/spoiler] ~ edit ~ I forgot to add Nina :crybaby:

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-06-20 04:55:16)

_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]RAP - my owner ..... what?[/quote] :o lol @ topic UMA = my pet :evil: d cutest kawaii =D NINA = angelz voice.. =) and more... :cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:25

[ 9 queries - 0.431 second ]
Privacy Policy