• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

nicey
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]TOPIC: I crush Nicey. ;)[/quote] woo soulmate!!! i crush you tooo times 10 to the power of 621192...ahahahaha..!!! loisee's my crush.. and i've got no boy crushes.. =)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

I Have a crush on The boy posted @ post #2436 :P
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]KIMYSAY[/b] :kiss: [b]JOEBZ[/b] Waaaahh~~!! Sowee sis, but not that old XD i respect those who are older than me XD [b]KIEL[/b] :wow: Weeee~ crush ya too >_<[/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] There u go = [b]Girls[/b] [spoiler]Nela-senpai - she is sooooo kind >_<. she's also cute :P . she pay attention to my posts. Loving her Yuna-senpai - well, i like the old yuna. i really miss the old yuna who mostl post at Chit Chat and Fun Corner. :cry: . I wish ur still da old one sis ToT Maye-senpai - O_o... as ever~ Her beauty is [b]eternal[/b] :wow: Maddie-chan - the one and only person whom i meet in real.she is my bestie :D Kimmie-senpai - small eyes, big beauty :D Kim-senpai - i'm so loving a gfx >_< she is sooooo talented i doing gfxs =) Bianx-senpai - her vocabulary is so nice like herself April-senpai - ahihi ^_^. she loves shikamaru XD Grace-senpai - she's so kid~! pwamiz! ily sis :wow: Leigh-senpai -she's kawaii >_< Tinay-senpai - I'm lovig her & her layouts. The kindest mod i've ever met :D Bhea-senpai - she's so kyut >_<. ahihihi~ cute fro da first impression XD Chinx-senpai - gawd~ she is so beautiful [i](if there's a word more than beautiful then i would use it XD)[/i] Aya-senpai(allianna01) - i miss her so ToT Aya-senpai(forsakendoll) - she's so pretty, kind and talented :wow: . but i'm sowee about her love story =( Meng-senpai - she is strict but she's also kind XD Ice-senpai - i miss her alot~ she is confident enaf to curse herself. i lab her Weng-senpai - she's kyut, her ava says it Linniie-senpai - i admire her [b]ALOT[/b]. i also admire her oni-kun >.< Jeca-senpai - she lab uh-kun like me >_<. kawaii desu! Duches-senpai - i'm loving her :wow: . no joke~ i was happy to see da reply from her :crybaby: Nurul-senpai - she's a simple yet cute indonesian XD Shy-senpai - same reason like kimmie-senpai Laine-senpai - see her face~ see it? gawd~! she's so [i]maganda[/i] XD Joebz-senpai - she's soooooo good in colring linearts and making gfx. ily sis Faith-senpai - her gfx :wow: so stunning XD. she's so sweet >_< Shine-senpai - i lab her. i lab her bro-bro too XD Kimysay-chan - i see her giving suggestion. ily sis :kiss: and all the pretty pretty girls here in eptok :wow: [/spoiler] [b]Boys[/b] [spoiler]Carlo-Oppa - he's a # 1 i've ever meet aside from my bf. dollshie labs yu [i]kuya[/i] Kiel-Oppa - mu so lab kiel >_<. anaki always lab kiel XD Karuro-Oppa Harvii-Oppa Eejhay-Oppa Bob-Oppa James-Oppa Ephe-Oppa Tunie-Oppa Jay-Oppa Ito-Oppa Dimee-Oppa Nelnel-Oppa and m2m sowee i didn't type da reason in ur names aside from carlo-oppa cuz' sumone will be jealous =D[/spoiler] [b]Off Topic[/b] [i][b]Mini Dict.[/b] :arrow: [b]Senpai[/b] - it is a japanese word which is used to elders; japanese version of ate/kuya :arrow: [b]Oppa[/b] - is a korean word which is used to call a brother; korean version of kuya source - me XD[/i]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My Crush List: (still them) ~Boys~ -Kuya Eehjhay -kuya harbii -kuya shirow -bro jay angelo -xOLracnhOjx -bro rheiyn -kuya remjo ~Girls~ -Ate tinay -sis airies -sis uma -sis maye -sis rossini -Ate Ice -Sis Chariz -misz faith
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I also have crush on yanyan. I forgot to mention her name before. hehe.. Me and my crush had a cam2cam in MSN. Uma is so cute! :redface: I wonder what happen to my crush duch? :| I think she's mad at me? :retard:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Uma Language - [color=green]ON[/color][/b] [i]note: uma language contains very poor grammar and oh! it is an international language XD[/i] Well, there is this guy which i really adore him aside from carlo-oppa and kiel-oppa it is the guy who said "Did your eat you dinn[b]a[/b]" actually, its dinner but my ear is clogged XD so i can't hear it properly Gawd~ i'm loving his webcam and his voice >_< [b]Uma Language - [color=red]OFF[/color][/b]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-05-08 06:29:20)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

It was my accent. I am kinda adapt to the Australian accent. @topic i told to my crush that i was going to sleep after we logout in msn. i hope she won't get angry with me coz i didn't sleep. i miss her already. she's still online now?! :o
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I was kinda O_o to see my crush not sleeping yet. Teehee~ i miss my crush sooo~ We are going to continue chatting in msn tom. :P
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

My crushes still them.. Sis Uma Siz Duch Sis Yuna Siz Maye Siz Alliana Siz Mae Siz khat Siz Bianx Sis Joebz Siz Angeli Siz Aya forsaken doll Sis Louiz Sis Faith Sis Pauline Sis Yanyan Sis Airies Sis Kimmie Sis Bhea Siz Kimmy Lureign Sassy ;) imy siz! Siz Kim Yasay :kiss: Bois: Jay Pipito - my lil bro ;) Cloud Chino weeee :wow: :D =) Ephemeral Xavierkym [quote=kimyasay10]Tinay - She's beautiful i like her styles.[/quote] waaah thnx siz kim.. :redface: i like you too siz.. ;) stay cool aight.. :) [quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Tinay-senpai - I'm lovig her & her layouts. The kindest mod i've ever met :D[/quote] waaaah siz uma... :crybaby: thnx for that compliment.. really appeciate them :crybaby: i love you siz..and hope to get to know you more... :kiss: muahugz**

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-07 18:09:11)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]SIS TINAY[/b]- it's okay sis. :D ---- i have a crush on myself. haha. i have so many crushes i'm too lazy to type them all. anyway.. they know who they are. i have a big crush on [b]Chariz[/b]-- she's so pretty :D and boys.. err. yeah. they know who they are too. special mention. the 3 blind hotties. :cool: esp. Kuya Raph. i have a crush on eehjhay too. haha. just a pinch :P
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Wahh.. Thanks kuya eehjhay for crushing on me.. :redface: still top one on my list.. bwahahahah ~Boys~ -Kuya Eehjhay -kuya harbii -kuya shirow -bro jay angelo -xOLracnhOjx -bro rheiyn -kuya remjo ~Girls~ -Ate tinay -sis airies -sis uma -sis maye -sis rossini -Ate Ice -Sis Chariz -misz faith
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I crush my [b]anakiS[/b] and [b]kouhaiS[/b]. I crush my [b]otaku[/b] friends. And I still crush [b]her[/b]. :D
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i juz logged in to post my new crush... waahh.. its [b]mental[/b]... ...[b]mental[/b] ...[b]mental[/b] ...[b]mental[/b] ...[b]mental[/b] ...[b]mental[/b] mental will kill me for this... :P thnx for d help.... :kiss: and [b]tunie[/b]... :D [i]logged off agen....[/i]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Just as I thought Miss Kimyasa10 will be flattered but that's true :wow: I like the way you are, you're so natural for me :D To Miss Joebz, I never thought you have a crush on me just only I am good in drawings :O Well honestly, I have more crush on you :wow: because so many reasons why :redface:
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

crushlist [spoiler] [b] :arrow: faith :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :arrow: kim :rose: :rose: :rose: :arrow: chariz :rose: :rose: :rose: :arrow: maye :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :arrow: bhea :rose: :rose: :rose: :arrow: jerschel :rose: :rose: :rose: :arrow: yanyan :rose: :rose: :rose: [/b] [/spoiler]

Last edited by marjanpatrick (2008-05-08 06:34:57)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]i have a crush on eehjhay too. haha. just a pinch[/quote] What you mean just a pinch? Hahaha.. Am I an ice cream container now? Joke! :lol: [quote=~+yan.yan.o9+~]Wahh.. Thanks kuya eehjhay for crushing on me.. :redface: still top one on my list.. bwahahahah[/quote] Yeah. I always notice that on your posts. Im flattered :redface: -- @topic - I wonder what is my crush uma doing now. lol. i miss her. - Crush maye is so mysterious for me. Im curious on almost everything about her. - Im hoping to have a chat with crush Yanyan. =|
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ i dunno. the word [i]pinch[/i] just popped out of my mind :lol: and how did i become mysterious? :lol: haha. i'm not.. just ask me about anything that makes you curious. --- my crush hasn't been active lately. i miss [b]her[/b] yes she's a girl. [b]Chariz[/b]. haha. i miss you gurfren :P and i crush [b]some[/b] boys.. they know who they are :P
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]To Miss Joebz, I never thought you have a crush on me just only I am good in drawings Well honestly, I have more crush on you because so many reasons why[/quote] LOL, hahaha, what's up with the madam/miss/[s]mrs[/s]? awtz :lol: :lol: [hr] @TOPIC Ate April!! Aww. She logged off. I crush her. :wow: Too bad she's not that active anymore. I really luurv her blog layies. And she's one of the kindest people here. Somehow she reminds me of ate tinay too hihi :D Yep ate tinay I crush you as well :lol: XDDD
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i kras everybody.. aheheh! but i sooper crush MR. ADMIN!![/b][/align]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i crush sis kimmie, khat, tinay, maye, uma, ice, zeicoh, shine, lil blue angel and bhea.:wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:29

[ 9 queries - 0.605 second ]
Privacy Policy