• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=sadangel08]mine is kuya harvey hihihihih dont be shy its only crush :[/quote] oooppsss i forgot "pipito21" hahaha wushu.,
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=sadangel08]oooppsss i forgot "pipito21"[/quote] tnx,, you're one of my crushes too... ang angeli up there.. hehehe..
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I crush this cutie cute guy above me.. really.
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i known beatiful gurls here.. i dont know boyss.. or im just shy to tell ahhahahha.. Gurls; Feenque girl Faith and Tinay.. and more.. my crush?? i have bad stories with him :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

well..i will just describe him... he is cute, fwendly, kind.. and he is my fwend in fs and ym..:D weee..he is now online..:D

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-05-13 07:26:27)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:redface: Thanks Alyssa.. I crush our [b]Leader[/b]..Sir LH :kiss: Sis Tinay Asukal Cesz Nelou Tamsz Sistahsz Rosh Shiela Remjo July Kiddy John Dale Raph Patrick Lee They are all so nice! :wow: and of course my baby Uma!love u! :wow:

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-05-13 08:34:42)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]NELA[/b] My list is longer than Charm's :lol: [/spoiler] [b]TOPIC[/b] Here it goes.... The long.... long.... loooooong LIST! [b]Girls[/b] [spoiler][b]Nela-senpai[/b] - she is sooooo kind >_<. she's also cute :P . she pay attention to my posts (but sometimes, she's busy in YM =( ) [b]Yuna-senpai[/b] - ai lab her :kiss: . No matter how she is. She is kawaii >_<..Waaa~ me so love Yuna-Senpai :redface: [b]Maye-senpai[/b] - O_o... as ever~ Her beauty is [b]eternal[/b] :wow: [b]Maddie-chan[/b] - the one and only person whom i meet in real.she is my bestie :D [b]Kimmie-senpai[/b] - small eyes, big beauty :D [b]Kim-senpai[/b] - i'm so loving a gfx >_< she is sooooo talented i doing gfxs =) Bianx-senpai - her vocabulary is so good! April-senpai - ahihi ^_^. she loves shikamaru XD Grace-senpai - she's so kind~! pwamiz! ily sis :wow: Leigh-senpai -she's kawaii >_< [b]Tinay-senpai[/b] - I'm lovig herself & her layouts. The kindest mod i've ever met :D Bhea-senpai - she's so kyut >_<. ahihihi~ cute from da first impression XD Chinx-senpai - gawd~ she is so beautiful [i](if there's a word more than beautiful then i will use it XD)[/i] Aya-senpai(allianna01) - i miss her so ToT [b]Aya-senpai(forsakendoll)[/b] - she's so pretty, kind and talented :wow: . I loev her videos <333 =( Meng-senpai - she is strict but she's also kind XD Lois-senpai - i wanna know her more :lol: [b]Ice-senpai[/b] - dang, i miss this girl.... Weng-senpai - I lab her smile + her brace XD [b]Linniie-senpai[/b] - i admire her [b]ALOT[/b]. i also admire her oni-kun >.< [b]Jeca-senpai[/b] - she lab ush-kun like me >_<. kawaii! Duches-senpai - i like her posts in confessions.. i remember the pregnant thingy :lol: Nurul-senpai - she's a simple yet cute indonesian XD Shy-senpai - same reason like kimmie-senpai Laine-senpai - her face is <3333 XD [b]Rose-senpai[/b] - I miss chatting with her [b]Joebz-senpai[/b] - Goddess of Kyoooootness :lol: She's also talented [b]Faith-senpai[/b] - her gfx :wow: so stunning XD. Baby loves you >_< Shine-senpai - Imma loving her layouts [b]Kimysay-chan[/b] - My ultimate crush XD Yanyan-senpai - teehee :redface: ... she is sweeter than a candy :P [b]Chariz-chan[/b] - This girl is sooooo talented :wow: and all the pretty pretty girls here in eptok :wow: [/spoiler] -- [b]Boys[/b] [spoiler][b]Carlo-Oppa[/b] - i miss him ALOT. dollshie labs yu [i]kuya[/i] [b]Kiel-Oppa[/b] - :redface: Karuro-Oppa [b]Bob-Oppa[/b] Shirow-Oppa James-Oppa Ephe-Oppa [b]Tunie-Oppa[/b] [b]Jay-Oppa[/b] Nelnel-Oppa -- sowee i didn't type da reason in ur names aside from carlo-oppa and Kiel-Oppa cuz' sumone will be jealous =D[/spoiler] [b]Off Topic[/b] [i][b]Mini Dict.[/b] :arrow: [b]Senpai[/b] - it is a japanese word which is used to elders :arrow: [b]Oppa[/b] - is a korean word which is used to call a brother; korean version of kuya source - me XD[/i]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-06-10 10:12:11)

@sHwaLin_eMiLy@
» n00b
1969-12-31

me? :wow: its luigi,enzo:D:redface: ahahahaha!
marvin13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me... umA.. and zenar3 :wow::wow:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cwushes cwushes time :lol: i cwush .. [spoiler] Shy - mah babes i mean kambz .. :wow: i wab my bestfriend in cyyybbersppacee :redface: Push - my mareh .. i miss her shoo much :crybaby: Echo - boo love yah.. im sorry .. =( i know ive been rude .. ill explain it to you later.. hays :( Yuna - ducheszee =D i <3 u siszy .. no matter who you'll become =D epic win alwez! Forsakendoll - my ate mushi :wow: i love her vids ... specially the LAKAS TAMA =D Rukia - =D lol you are soo cute .. lol :D you know who you are .. xD [/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Haha! I also luurv ate aya's vids too :wow: I luurv her spunk. :eh: :/ ====== Amff, been a while since I posted here. Lawl. Current crushes *drum roll toinks* : [spoiler] Sis Maye - woot, I didn't know we're of the same age *lolz* she's so pretty and friendly.. Ate Tinay - one of the kindest moderators around here Ate Duch - wee she's so funny, i don't know why *XD* we're not that close though.. Ate Faith and Uma - they're really cuuuute. Ate Aya (Forsakendoll) - one of my few good fwends here ^____^ she rocks. nuff said \m/ Sis Chariz - really cute girl [: Sis AJ - weee another one of my close (?) fwends here...met her in another forum and now she's here twoo..XD Sis Louiz - wooot, a really good graphics maker..XDD Renz - one of the friendliest people i know here.. hihi.. [: Kielmaru-kun - wooo, fellow otaku who dislikes the DNote live-action, lawlz~ Remjo - his animated graphics are just so unique :eh: Harvii - well he looks like uma *evil laugh* Reversedge - friendly dude.. i luurv his drawings.. Wanna add Ate Yuna ^_________^ - haha, I dunno anything about the stuff they say regarding her change in personality but I find her so funny and cool. XD [/spoiler]

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-15 01:33:37)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]No crushes in this forum....I just admire some members...That's all... :penguin: Keep Rockin' \m/ Let's leave it to that :ninja:[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-08-18 11:45:27)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i super miss my girl-friends here.=( i crush kimmie, khat, ice, faith, tinay, zeicoh, maye, uma, shine, lil blue angel.:D
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tnx yan-yan and dong saeng... guys let me tell you something *whispering (the two girls i mentioned ,, they're on my top list ^^)
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my crush is...:cool: u translet this; fyreksi.. here in ftalk... she is my frnd but.. i ve falln for him... hehehe..:wow:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ haha. you've fallen for him?? haha. lol.:lol: [b]topic[/b]: i'm crushing one of my co-group members. haha. yikes,:o
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^i crush the girl above me.. still crushin' .. [spoiler]ate tinay-she's so sweet and i lab her a lot.:kiss: push-one of the first members who welcomed me here.. bianx-my sizzy,she shared secrets to me regarding..*toot*:P stitch-oh yeah, i've talked to her on fone lotsa times..bisdak rockz=D faith-she's so sweet to me and helped me a lot.;) khine-we talked often regarding blogs:lol: ayei-my idol..she's so friendly to everyone. ,jemmie-i like this girl a lot.. mami duch-she's uber friendly..we talked in our dialect &i lab ut..=D valerie-addicted to fs bul.missin this gal, she rarely post here.. asukal-i lab her sense of humor..a beautiful friend of mine shy-though we rarely talk but i like her chinita beauty.. shine-my beautiful ate shine..she's so sweet to me.;] pauline-rocker girl..ehehe..a bisdak too..oh \m/ takashi-i missed her so much..she's so beautiful. kua karz-he's so funny..=D kua franz-we often argue but i like this crocky so much.:lol: kua ephe-master of coding.i idolized this man so much kua welz-addicted to ro=D. a funny man.. kua lordheinz-our leader..oh yeah.he's so sweet. bro emovon-missin him..a fwen of mine. [/spoiler]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=pipito21]tnx,, you're one of my crushes too... ang angeli up there.. hehehe..[/quote] haha.. tnx.. hahahaha..:lol: but, i think i saw u b4.. i think ur my neighbor.. haha.. i think it's ur look a like.. haha..

Last edited by angeli718 (2008-05-13 23:16:15)

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i crush all the leydis hir in eptok. eptok gurls are effin` hotttttttttttttt! :wow::rose::wow:
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i crush the person above me ^ =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:22

[ 9 queries - 0.577 second ]
Privacy Policy