• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

pipito21
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

i have sooooo many crushes here... but right now here are the persons who made it on my top list ^^ .. melody [b]emlodee[/b] :gift: belated haberdaytuyu :kiss: so sweet.. besflen yan-yan [b]~+yan.yan.o9+~[/b] you're always on this list girl :kiss: dong saeng uma [b]사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요[/b] miss you.. :norose: charmaine [b]charmcharmcharm14[/b] just like the name suggest.. . so charming :wow: siz_angeli [b]angeli_7[/b] a verry good leader and friend.. :kiss: louiz [b]♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥[/b] :kiss: i just saw you here,, and you caught my eye :rose: siz ini [b]rosevolturi[/b] for me she's the hot stuff.. hehehe.. (no offense to ate maye) miss rose [b]fis.ms [/b] beautiful ,,, soo beautiful.. :wow: aliah .. [b]lilblueangel[/b] hehehe.. almost forgot her.. nyaha,, i love her face.. i'm still searching,,, i plan to post my top 20! hahaha.. it'll be my last post in this thread. and i'ma make it special ,, maybe i'll post pictures of each of them ^^.. or maybe something else.. :P

Last edited by pipito21 (2008-06-13 01:59:48)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]My crushes[/b].. :lol: girls: (all of my sis here) including: Sis zia sis hanz sis dhen sis alliene sis melody sis jhay sis chai sis eney sis tinay sis wah! i forgot some of them xuri.. but if you know that your my sis then u are included here. Take note: i dont crush them [b]i lab them[/b]! =) boys: [b]all of the mods.[/b] hehe all the boys here are my crush coz they are all kind and friendly.. :D i dont know their names ...xuri..

Last edited by /*/love.ceii/*/ (2008-06-11 22:58:38)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@louiz, we almost have the same name. :lol: I'm friendly but not helpful. :evil: @harvz. haha. lol. you always made me laugh. you're a good teaser. :lol: I haven't talked to [b]kuya reversedge[/b] these past few days. I wonder where he is? :retard: Me and [b]nix[/b] have the same characteristic. We're both KIND. :lol: We sometimes play gaia online. We both hate spammers. :lol: and as I have posted last last day; I'll add one more. yea, I guess he's already ok. =D harvey is also nice to me, but he's teasing me every time we chat. His jokes are so funny. :o that's all for now.
Daven_HE
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]My crushes here is :P ..[/i] [spoiler][b]Louiz[/b]-she so pretty ;) [b]Kimyasay[/b]-i think she kind :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by Daven_HE (2008-06-12 05:54:14)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

'-'LoisFuLL'-' , I'm here now but I can't access YM here at school. I'm still here eventhough I'm not enrolled:) Please be silent nyahahaha:) Anyway I'm kinda busy for some demonic stuff again hahaha:) Crush topic well still her :rose:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=/*/love.ceii/*/]girls: (all of my sis here) including: Sis zia sis hanz sis dhen sis alliene sis melody sis jhay sis chai [b]sis eney[/b] sis tinay sis wah! i forgot some of them xuri.. but if you know that your my sis then u are included here. Take note: i dont crush them i lab them! =)[/quote] [b]whoaa..i am on yer list..nywyz..i crush yah too... here they are.. ate tinay.. ate emlodee.. ate blue.. nong uma..:) my bheshie..-he really needs sumone to lean on..:retard:[/b]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-06-13 09:06:43)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]My crushes :thumbsdown: :[/i] [spoiler][b]Kimyasay[/b]-[i]my bestie,she so[10x] kind :wow:[/i] [b]Bhea[/b]-[i]she cute ;)[/i] [b]Louiz [/b]-[i]she look pretty at her avatar ;)[/i] [b]Gelaii[/b]-[i]nice sisz :)[/i][/spoiler] [hr] [b][i]-edited-[/i][/b]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-06-14 22:08:23)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]Crushes:[/i] [spoiler] [b]Aaron[/b] - My bestie [ 10x ] Kind [ 100% ] My crush . [b]Blanche[/b] - She's so Kind to me . Love her Also :wow: [b]Louiz [/b]- She is nice :D \m/ . And a good siggy maker ;) [b]Trixx.xii [/b] - My cute *laughing partner* friend =D [b]Joebz[/b] - A Great siggy maker . I love her works ;] ETC., ALL GT MEMBERS[/spoiler]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Im bored :| thats why im posting my crushes!! *insert dancing smiley and smiley with megaphone party pooper here* GIRLS (OMFG! i had a hard time with this list) [spoiler][b]Mareh Duch[/b] :redface:-- Me not crush nor like, me love her so effing much!!..shes my gorgeous mareh!! :D:D, miss her so much!!=( [b]Amo Shy[/b] :redface: -- haaha my pretty hot sexy beautiful always makes me pumpkin amo..She's my crush, If i was born a guy, I would court her (and D) at the same time :lol: [b]My Gift/Present (aya aka forsakendoll)[/b]:redface: -- Im inlove with her!!! :lol:, (still asking permission from toot :lol:),shes effing nice!:lol: and effing [i]Kulit[/i] hahaha..shes my doll!! wooohooo!! [b]Yuna Chan[/b] :redface: -- Me loves her moar! (sorry shi! hhaahah joke!) [b]Maye[/b] :redface: -- this girl is the reason why i always turn into an apol..tsk tsk..she makes me blush all the time..:lol:, like righ t now :redface: [b]Joebz[/b] :redface: -- Me crush u joervii i mean joebz! :P, ur so cute!! i wana pinch ur cheeks!! weeee!! [b]Bratinela01 aka Baka/Cow aka Baka Goddess aka umbrella aka nela aka uhmm ela[/b] :lol::redface: -- lols this KID is a kidder (ha?) i mean she makes joke which are LEL (?) :lol:, she always wana hear me sing but little do people know , she has a cute cute voice!! [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/105.gif[/img] [b]Cutieshika[/b] :redface: -- me crush ate april cause shes the real deel or deal :lol:, she is soo efing nice!! :D:D weeee!! [b]Tin2 or Tinay or Kristina16[/b] -- She very pretty and very nice!! weee! im honored to be considered as one of her frends :redface:[/spoiler] I think im done with the girls..now for the boys..gosh this will be tough[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/18.gif[/img] BOYS (awww shud i have to post this?! :lol:) joke!! [spoiler][b]Jericho/Portuniecho/Echo/Tunie/iTunes/J/Pocoyo[/b] (many nicknames [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/43.gif[/img]) -- why do i crush u??, I wont answer that..I think u alredi know why :P:lol: [b]Harvii[/b] -- cause he crushes me :|,,(dont wuri *toot* its jst because he posted me)..hahha..anyway hes cute! really! :eh: who else?! [b]_rapido?[/b] -- just to make the list long =D[/spoiler]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-06-13 15:27:22)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ [spoiler] [quote=--pUshnIt08--]Jericho/Portuniecho/Echo/Tunie/iTunes/J/Pocoyo (many nicknames ) -- why do i crush u??, I wont answer that..I think u alredi know why[/quote] wooshhoo.is it really crush~!? maybe it's TooT* =D [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/9.gif[/img] [quote=--pUshnIt08--]Bratinela01 aka Baka/Cow aka Baka Goddess aka umbrella aka nela aka uhmm ela -- lols this KID is a kidder (ha?) i mean she makes joke which are LEL (?) , she always wana hear me sing but little do people know , she has a cute cute voice!![/quote] oh really? u heard my voice?? i didn't talk. i didnt even say a one word except for the *ehem ehem [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img][/spoiler] _____ [spoiler] Push - i really liek to hear her voice [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/111.gif[/img] Specially when she sing "on the wings of TooT*" :lol: :lol: ROFL Porseykendal - Birit kung birit~~! amff =D =D Joebs - she's always DC if we have confes amff. Cutieshika - u must prepare if you'll have some ym confe with ate april 'cause she might say TooT* words =D =D Duchess - imy :kiss: Kapz - he has lab triangle i mean love square (?) with T,A and P << initials [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/18.gif[/img][/spoiler]
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I crush my FriendsterTalk Girlfriends and Kiel. :)[/b]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [b]PUSH[/b] Aaaah! Stop calling me that :disgust: :lol: Ahem. Uyy. Are you sure it's just a crush? O_____O Push loevs Echo <333 uuyyy. :eh: [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img] Btw, WHUH? T____T Another person who wants to pinch my face again :cry: lol [b]NELA[/b] It's beginning to rain hard here :crybaby: and I always get DC at night :crybaby: [/spoiler] Lulz. I crush the same people :cool: [spoiler] 1) ATE Push - she is mental. :| 2) Nela - she's baka. LEL. 3) Duch - aw although we're not close, I miss her. 4) Ate April 5) Ate Aya - waiting for her new video :eh: 6) Yuna 7) Fafeng Harbs - LOL he's scary :lol: 8) Echo - :O << why is he on my list? Lel. I agree with Nela. You're in some love polygon. :question: :lol: [/spoiler]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: im a big fan of my baby faith...:crybaby: [img]http://i31.tinypic.com/f3djrc.jpg[/img]

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-06-14 06:02:02)

xoxo-eLyshA
» n00b
1969-12-31

my crush is : [spoiler] [b]YOU!![/b] coz ur d one who reading dis :lol: [/spoiler]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]my newest crush is :thumbsdown: :[/b] [spoiler][b]Bhea[/b]-[i]she cute[/i] ;)[/spoiler]
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sure thing dude , edited . whatever lol no puns intended . anyway first i had a crush with ganda32 :D and starting chatting wit her then at first i thought she was a bit snobbish but then i got her number and me and my pal started texting her and calling her most of the time and then the crush feeling of mine turned into respect as having her as the big sister i never had :)

Last edited by Freelance6969 (2008-06-14 11:11:48)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Freelance6969]kim-a-holic :D[/quote] ^Spam! Kindly edit your post. I've already deleted the post which is the same as this. Yet you're still spamming =|
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Rei Ryuzaki]my newest crush is : [spoiler][b]Bhea[/b]-[i]she cute ;)[/i][/spoiler][/quote] [b]Lol. :P[/b] [hr][hr] [b]TOPIC I crush the guy whom I quoted. :P[/b]

Last edited by bheiyahh (2008-06-14 11:09:32)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]im a big fan of my baby faith...[/quote] lulx. .u make me :redface: i love u so much Pa. . :kiss: i crush this man. .or shud I say. .love so very much! :wow:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm another former crush :D lois :D hehe then like ganda32 :D i my crush feeling for her then turned into " your-my-lil-sister" kinda feeling :D hehe

Last edited by Freelance6969 (2008-06-14 11:14:27)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:02

[ 9 queries - 0.856 second ]
Privacy Policy