• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

my crush is kuya...... :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[align=center]I have a major crush on portuniecho aka. pam :lol: oh and I'm "crushing" every single girl here on FT :P [/align]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]ate duch~[/b] wuts~ i miss that song~ =( [i]under my bratinela ela ela e e e[/i] :lol: [spoiler] ate aya,kapz,ate duch,yuna-chan~ :P:penguin:[/spoiler]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I only [b]love[/b] one person here in ftalk :arrow: the [u]girl [/u]i call [b]"fiance"[/b] <3 My fave people: [b]Ade Yuna[/b] - I care for her like a baby sister <3 I loev this girl so so so much <3 [b]Baby Mushi[/b] - You'll never get tired talkin' wif thisz chiq.. it seems like she never runs out of somethin' to say hihi [b]Shirow[/b] - Aizen-sama, he showed me the light =D [b]Ephemeral[/b] - He has my respect and admiration :D His voice is <3 hihi [b]Class-S[/b] - So far the coolest bunch of amazing people I have ever met <3
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sis duch- yeeah. it would hurt if you're strong. and i think you are :eh: --- [b]Chariz[/b]- she's very pretty. and kind :D [b]Joebs[/b]- talented. she can do a lot. :eh: [b]Sis Duch[/b]- she's really something. i look up to her :salute: [b]Ate Aya[/b]- pretty and smart. [b]Faith[/b]- good in gfx. and so kawaii [b]Sis Tinay[/b]- she's one of a kind :) [b]Sis Nela[/b]- she's kewl :cool: and my other sistahs. you know who you are. i love you all :rose: and some cute boys. they know who they are too :eh:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My top crush :rose: [b]Sis Nela[/b] - I really really adore this girl. Even if i'm not anymore her crush. I still like her. [b]Sis Yuna[/b] - She is one of my favourite member. No matter how much she hates me. I will still like her the way she is <3 [b]Sis Maye[/b] - You can see that I'm not in her crush list anymore. Who cares? She is sweet. [b]Sis Joebz[/b] - I'm sooo loving her. I want to know her more. I love her artworks also. [b]Sis Tinay[/b] - She is very very talented and sweet. The kindest moderator I've ever met. >_< [b]Sis Duches[/b] -She ignores me often. And i'm also not her crush. I hope she knows that i like her alot. [b]Sis Aya[/b] - A great layout author she is <3. I so sarang her like anyhing >_<. -- Others will be mentioned later. -- [i]Note: Those crushes that i mentioned up there are the best person that i ever met. (even if they doesn't like me anymore)[/i]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Sis Duches -She ignores me often. And i'm also not her crush. I hope she knows that i like her alot.[/quote] Oh .. sowee uma .. :wow: course i dont ignore you.. you just dont mention my name so i think there's no reason to uhm talk? :/ :paranoid: well anyway, i apologize.. :rose: i cwush..... [spoiler] :arrow: [u][b]Girls[/b][/u] [b]Shy[/b] - my supperr bestfriend.... she knows ALMOST everything bout me.. wabshoo kambz :kiss: [b]Push[/b] - i miss her.. :crybaby: :wallbash: [b]Yuna[/b] - ducheszee this is my partner backstage.. lol kiddin yuna.. i know shirow's your partner .. :lol: [b]forsakendoll [/b]- ate mushiiiii :wow: this girl is one helluva chiq .. hahaha :lol: [b]Sis Tinay[/b] - i want her books so muchh :crybaby::crybaby: [b]Dai Grace[/b] - so crazyy bisdak! [b]Aya [/b]- belated happy birthday bunsoy! imy =( [b]Joebz[/b] - this girl is silent , but i know she's got something in her -- she smart :eh::eh: and crazy :lol: [b]Nella[/b] - under my bratinela ela ela e e .. :lol: yabshoo nella [b]Maye[/b] - i wanna learn how to punch so i can punch my brother back next time :lol: [b]Uma[/b] - This girl has a lloooooooooooooong patience thats why i cant help to admire her, coz i am not like that.. lol :lol: :P [b]Weng[/b] - Can't wait to meet this girl.. :wow: :D [b]Kym[/b] - i admire her because she didn't got tired of making gfx requests and she's gettin good at it :eh: [hr] :arrow: [u][b]Guys[/b][/u] [b]Ephe[/b] - i wuv to tease Vitz =D this guy has a very nice voice =D class-s? agree? agree? =D :eh: [b]Echo [/b]- mah boo .. :lol: so cute when he cries :lol: [b]aidenlive[/b] - he made my day... Super [i]likot[/i] in webcam ... :P luv yah kambal :wow: [/spoiler] [b]_______ :wow: i crush all the members in [Class-S] :wow: _________[/b]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-15 07:25:05)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ waaaa!! sis! This post made my day >_<. ILY! :kiss: -- I really wab the girl above me <3
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요][b]Sis Maye[/b] - You can see that I'm not in her crush list anymore. Who cares? She is sweet.[/quote] aww. sorry sis uma. i just forgot to add your name. anyway i still crush you. your kawaii face is eternal :eh: hmm.. i crush these girls above me. :D and the ones i listed above.

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-05-15 07:56:22)

raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ i crush that pretty girl above me..:redface::rose:..[b]maye[/b]..nahihilo ako sa ava mo..:lol: [b]mae mae[/b] [b]aliah[/b] [b]tara[/b] [b]pauline[/b] [b]chariz[/b] [b]gorgeous faith[/b]--you're last on my list..(just saving the best for last) weeee..:lol:

Last edited by raphael_marcos (2008-05-15 10:06:02)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^Thanks Gorgeous.. :redface: I crush: [b]LH[/b]:our great leader.. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: I adore u so much! Remjo:the best partner!! Raph:u'r last on my list too..last but definitely not the least! :redface: :wow: :kiss:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Sis Nela - I really really adore this girl. Even if i'm not anymore her crush. I still like her.[/quote] oh~ gomen uma.i still crush you i just forgot to type your name :wasted::lol: [b]sis maye~.[/b] me cool!?.aww :P i crush you too and i love your ava~ anywuts u can be a model~ :lol:
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My crush List: (and still them) ~Boys~ -Kuya Eehjhay -bro jay angelo -xOLracnhOjx -bro rheiyn -kuya remjo -marjanpatrick -kuya raphael ~Girls~ -Ate tinay -sis uma -sis joebz -sis maye -sis rossini -Ate Ice -Sis Chariz -misz faith
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@yan-yan ,,, i hope you'll let us see your face again.. i enjoy staring at it ^^ .. [spoiler] crush list [b]uma[/b] , she's my dong saeng .. i miss her,, she dont visit me in friendster anymore :crybaby: [b]yam-yan[/b] , she's hiding her face now but she's cute though.. [b]brat[/b] , she's always in this list,, there's no way i'll remove her,, hehehe.. i think she knows why? [b] charmaine[/b] , she's a fellow hunkie,, i met her there,, i find her cute [b]sadangel[/b], i wish i could change her name from sadangel to myangel ^^ [b]shy[/b] , she forgot about me.. :wasted: i think she doesn't even know i exist [b] tinay [/b], i like and love her soo much,, she's a family.. [b] rossini[/b] , where is this girl actually? anyone seen her,,.? tell her i miss her [b] melody [/b], so sweet,, hehehe,, tnx for the lovely fansign [b] khate [/b], a fellow hunkie also,, so pretty [b] nanay faith[/b] , the official HUNKIE sEXYTARY, who wouldn't like her? [b] aliah[/b] , her face,, and her personality, goes together well,, [b]nelou[/b], she's so kind and cute,, everyone knows that. [b]maye[/b], makes me wanna poke her of something,, a little pinch maybe,, too see if she's real,, hahaha.. [/spoiler]

Last edited by pipito21 (2008-05-15 19:50:31)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my krases still them... itll never changed ;) my sizzies... siz faith siz chariz siz angelalaine siz bhea jean siz chiny siz nelou siz maye siz uma siz duch siz yuna siz hy siz push siz rossini siz airies siz jemmie siz bratinela siz shy siz alliana siz aya siz kymmie siz bianx siz yanyan siz louiz siz emlodee siz ceszweii siz chikasymphatica siz pauline *glitters* ehem :) my bro jay angelo aka pipito :kiss: lordheinz ephemeral, xavierkym.. cyrus_tan_r and blurrycloud :) *haha dami :redface: :redface::lol::wallbash: :penguin:*

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-15 20:14:34)

maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

i have a huge crush on her ^ but probably ill love her more than i crush her
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=pipito21][spoiler] [b]shy[/b] , she forgot about me.. :wasted: i think she doesn't even know i exist [/spoiler][/quote] if that's me... i havnt forgottn u :P [hr][hr] still cwush my "[b]B's[/b]" [spoiler] ~[b]The YMMA`erz[/b]~ [color=#ff0000][b]b[/b][/color]abes -->> kambal Ducheszv - my shoooper bezfwen around the whole cyberspace :D shoooo hawt :eh: [color=#ff0000][b]b[/b][/color]irdie -->> Pushn08 - my pet :lol: kidding... another close fwen of mine, foundr of YMMA :lol: :P amishue :cry: & [color=#ff0000][b]b[/b][/color]aby -->> FTalk's most active helper :lol: - Echo/Portuni`Echo :lol: be hapi :D [color=#0000FF][b]B[/b]lurry[/color] :cloud: :) jay angelo, raphael - he really reminds me of som1 :wasted: :lol: :P sis tinay, sis yuna, sis uma, sis kim-a-holic - i wuv her stories :wow: sis eclipse - im a subscriber of the "Night Walks" :thumbsup: & all my buddies in [color=#ff0000][b][Class S][/b][/color] :lol: also those hu hav/had me on their list :P :lol: [/spoiler] :lol: i'v got lotsa [b]cwushiez[/b]... [hr] [b]but[/b]... [spoiler] i fell for "her" :wow: my [i]fiance[/i] [img]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk228/dishko/smilies/ah.gif[/img][/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Sis Joebz - I'm sooo loving her. I want to know her more. I love her artworks also.[/quote] Aww, ily too sis XD :kiss: ;) Ammff.. I notice Mommy Ice isn't active these days anymore. Where is she? And Ate Elaiza, too. From the GFX section. And Ate April's busy too. Ow. I miss them SO MUCH. =( =( =( ============= Special mention. Haiz. [b]Sis Maye [/b]- she's so pretty and friendly ;) [b]Ate Tinay[/b] - one of the sweetest people here [b]Ate Duch, Ate Aya, and Ate Yuna[/b] - You people rock \m/ nuff said. [b]Kua Reverse[/b] - :redface: :P [b]Harvii[/b] and [b]Kielmaru-kun[/b]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=pipito21]nanay faith , the official HUNKIE sEXYTARY, who wouldn't like her?[/quote] ^_^lol tatay..u'r sweet. . :redface:I cwush u more! the sweetest tatay i've ever had! :kiss: [b]LH[/b] U'r the man. . :thumbsup: [b]Remjo[/b] The best partner ever! [b]Raph[/b] gorgeous! :D [b]Speacial gurls in my life[/b] Khat Tinay Rosh Lovelee Nelou Charm Shie ^^certified hunkies..pretty and gorgeous!
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i crush Ayei! :lol: & the following: MAYE TINAY Jes-Manika KIM-Kimaholic Shy Duch! :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:41

[ 9 queries - 0.671 second ]
Privacy Policy