• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

All Of The Handsome Boys Here...
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

i also crush the person on post #2589 up to #2592 :D

Last edited by emlodee (2008-05-21 06:44:33)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

urghhh...still the sme.. [u][i]gurlz...[/i][/u] ate emlodee sis obsessed95 ate shizzle_819 sis triciabianca sis rockerbabylouiz ate amandacaresse ate blue aka fablueyoza ate kristina16 ate renray ate hilynkawaii sis minekoarch sis chelsey and of course my newest ate; ate lea..(i i LeA i i) :D [u][i]boys..[/i][/u] kua jay angelo kua 16th and my new [i]beshie[/i] shiffer...:eh:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]lil blue angel[/b]: aw. i crush you too sis.:kiss: [b]topic[/b]: its still my girlfriends. kimmie, khat, ice, lil blue angel, uma, shine, zeicoh, deathsiren, faith, tinay and jeshrel.:eh:
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

jianelli: my beshie, she's really cute, adorable, and very very friendly misz.faith!!: cutie!, well she brought me int othis fstalk, it's very nice in here, wee, then shes very friendly, very very friendly, she's the only person i'm alking to right now...haha, she helps me here, one more thing Helpful! wahaha:D:D:thumbsup: thats all at the time..hehe

Last edited by jessie ian (2008-05-21 11:37:50)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]I have lots but they some of them prefer to be anonymous here in FT, [b]meaning[/b] I dont even know their username :redface: [b]>>girls<<[/b] bhayvhie_527 mica_85 swit (=D) [spoiler] [b]lokaretes[/b] [/spoiler] >>guys<< Ej ;) [/align]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ She's my crush, gf, love, inspiration,... She always make me happy whenever I see her even if she doesn't do anything. :redface:
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[u][b]I'm Back![/b][/u] [quote=raphael_marcos]@yan-yan- ei i remember you.."inah revila look-alike"??? haha..thanks for including me on your list..i crush you too..[/quote] Haha Inah revilla? nah... she's pretty :D [quote=~+yan.yan.o9+~]@yan-yan ,,, i hope you'll let us see your face again.. i enjoy staring at it ^^ .. yam-yan , she's hiding her face now but she's cute though..[/quote] I'll show my face somehow... gotta find a good pic.. haha I'll post it for you.. :D Yam-yan? cute. :lol: [b]My crush List: (and still them)[/b] ~Boys~ -Kuya Eehjhay -Jay angelo -xOLracnhOjx -bro rheiyn -kuya remjo -marjanpatrick -kuya raphael ~Girls~ -Ate tinay -Sis uma -Sis joebz -Sis maye -Sis rossini -Ate Ice -Sis Chariz -Misz faith -Sis Emlodee
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ISHI.! ahahaaha! i do crush her!
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hate u ehjhay u dont mentioned my name hahahaha... i dont have crush here... but i surely love someone nyahaha... my bessy.. kaaway.. my confidant.. my supporter... supplier... my ultimate love... my unang kabit...my dream guy for life... his name start with letter A... hehehehe... :P tsee to rose... why include me ... waaaa ..... [i]d talo[/i]

Last edited by switpotato (2008-05-22 01:45:46)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

CRUSHES : =D well [b]switpotato[/b] IS MY ULTIMATE CRUSH =D [spoiler] wag na angal tska tsee di me talo :evil: [/spoiler] :arrow: bhayvhie_527 =) :arrow: mica_85 :lol: :kiss: :arrow: Eeeejjhaayyy :redface:

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-05-22 02:01:15)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]hey guys! since this is first time to post in this thread..can i reveal my crush as well.... >>the first time i saw her,she was standing in the rain,and there was something about her that made me "kilig" again.. well i just based it in the song ..nah kiddin aside, she was my crush! [spoiler]deathsiren[/spoiler][/quote] aww. thanks sir LH. i must be so lucky :P [b]lilblueangel[/b]- weee. i crush you too sis :D so pretty. --- my crushes are still mii gurfrens :D chariz, emlodee, sis tinay, sis duch, ate aya, kimi, uma, sis faith, sis yuna, yan yan, lilblueangel, sis bianx, sis nela.. and all the pretty gurls! :wow: boys? my bez of course :D plus bentie and kuya Raph =):thumbsup: sir LH too. and other hunkies =D
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

whew! here i am again..it'll take too long before i can post in here again..[i]sagaran na to!![/i] [spoiler] [b]yan-yan[/b]-->[i]inah revilla look-alike! wag ka ng umangal, kamukha mo naman talaga e..![/i]btw..nice bangs!:D:thumbsup: [b]aliah[/b]--> your username really fits on you..youre like an angel kicked-out from heaven, maybe God realized youre too cute to stay there..:D [b]tara[/b]--> im just contented looking at her siggy..she's such a pretty girl!:eh: [b]pauline[/b]--> i dont see her around..:cry:..but i still have a crush on her..:D [b]ate hy[/b]--> youre my heroine:D..thanks for everything..=) [b]chariz[/b]-->this girl really looks like a doll, she reminds me of my childhood days..(i used to play dolls kasi..[i]kalaban ng mga robot ko! hihi :D..ganda ng excuse ko..[/i])..ei..keep doing more lay-outs..:eh: [b]maye[/b]-->i know your so sick of compliments esp [i]kapag galing saken! di na ko convincing sabi mo di ba?! normal na sa pandinig mo yung sabihan ka ng maganda, cute, gorgeous, sexy..sige para maiba naman..[/i][b]MAYE!..ISA KANG DIYOSA AT SINASAMBA KITA![/b].. [img]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q169/possiblelunatic/Misc/not_worthy.gif[/img]:lol:..good luck with your upcoming fight..God Bless!=) [b]Roxas[/b]-->my gorgeous baby..:redface:..hope you know why you are always last on my list..[i]isa ka pa! wala ng epek kapag sinabihan kitang gorgeous! nasabi ko na ata lahat sa Pm..ano pa ba sasbihin ko?!..hmmm..lucky are those who saw, who see and who will see [b]you[/b]..for they have seen Mankind at its best..*wapak* lakas tama ba?![/i]:lol: >>>stay pretty! gonna miss ya'll..=) weeeeeee..im out!:penguin:[/spoiler]

Last edited by raphael_marcos (2008-05-22 03:59:30)

mae_mae51292
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow...first time to post on this thread...:D my crush?? [spoiler]:arrow:' 'eMokIdD[/spoiler]

Last edited by mae_mae51292 (2008-05-22 04:11:18)

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=raphael_marcos]an-yan-->inah revilla look-alike! wag ka ng umangal, kamukha mo naman talaga e..!btw..nice bangs![/quote] Fine.. [i]di na ko aangal[/i] ... :lol: new bangs.. hahaha [spoiler]Magpapa-burger ako! :lol: [/spoiler] @Topic.. The one I quoted. See post #2604.
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mine??? i admire cklarck,bob and tunie!!!
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=raphael_marcos]Roxas-->my gorgeous baby....hope you know why you are always last on my list..isa ka pa! wala ng epek kapag sinabihan kitang gorgeous! nasabi ko na ata lahat sa Pm..ano pa ba sasbihin ko?!..hmmm..lucky are those who saw, who see and who will see you..for they have seen Mankind at its best..*wapak* lakas tama ba?![/quote] :redface: baby. .u'r my only crush for [b]now[/b]. . :lol: kiddin'. .u know naman that u'r my one and only dba. .**bleh I'll miss u Marcos. . :cry: I appreciate all ur msgs before u left. . Keep ur promise. .ok? [b]Topic[/b] [b]Marcos Hi-way[/b] the guy that can make me smile. . :) [b]Tinay,Remjo,Khat and Tatay Jay[/b] Thanks for bein there always. . U simply rock guyz! alabyu much!
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I crush the girl above me :kiss: -- I really crush and love a moderator here but now i just crush him. And i swear I'm not scared to post to the public that i changed my shirt.. whatever..... nevermind :wasted: I crush a guy here. I regret myself that i didn't do my promise to take care of his profile. Sorry, I was busy learning for my exams. I hope you can understand. [i]Haiz...[/i]. My absence for some days... Now you are starting to forget me... [i]Nako po[/i]. You are such an IGNORER. (I'm only to refering my 1st mentioned crush)
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I have a new crush! I have a new crush! :D And it's R---- ayie! haha!! crushes [spoiler]ate uma sis nelou Ate Faith- love you ate mwah! Ate Ayei Kuya eehjay Ephemeral Aidenlive[/spoiler]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my crush is secret but my crush is a boy,wafu,cute...haha another clue--we're not close,i mean,we don't talk to each other...in short,i have a secret crush on him..haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:55

[ 9 queries - 0.650 second ]
Privacy Policy