• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

for me it's sis tinay! she's so nice and beautiful! =)
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

:arrow: Linniie (Mysterious) :arrow: [lil sis] Rockers Baby Louiz :arrow: Kristina16 (Very friendly) :arrow: charmcharmcharm14 (cute smile) :arrow: triciabianca (her avatar was so cute) ;):thumbsup:

Last edited by dondon (2008-06-09 23:15:00)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]♥brains&beauty♥[/b] now i'm sure who [b]he[/b] is :eh: don't worry sis. i won't tell. haha. he's a very nice guy. so nice choice sistah. :eh: --- v don't open me [spoiler]i crush myself. seriously :disgust: is there anything wrong with that??[/spoiler] haha. [spoiler]oh yeeeah, i crush my gurlettes too. love 'em :eh: and 2 boys.. they know who they are :eh:[/spoiler]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

For me it's gemandi i like her smile. Also mizel coz she smells good. And lady jheng coz i'm comfortable talking with her.
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue]weeee... mny crushness hir! lolz =D :thumbsup: ukei ill post mine! ill add more soon i hav sooo mny crushness! :D[/color] [spoiler] kristina [crushie material.. very pretty :redface:] kymie [my idol :wow:] khine [very nice :eh:] joebs [very nice :D] nelou [very nice :lol:] louiz[very cute :redface:] bratinela [like her.. very kawaii :D] minekoarch [very kind and cute =D] nahzbate [very nice =)] jennica [very kind =)] lordH [great leader =)] dale [nice chattin wid him =)] pipito [very kind bro :lol:] remjo [nice graphic maker :lol:] sprongky [cool bro :eh:] portuniecho [like his brows :eh:] jamescute [bebiface haha :redface:] dondon [super malufet pose =D :thumbsup:] aaron [chubby cheeks?:)] karuro [luv d violet eyes haha :eh:] mabuhay [always helpin me :D] lhen [my lil bro! ;)][/spoiler]

Last edited by charmcharmcharm14 (2008-06-11 06:41:52)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^waw. posts full of emoticons. :lol: Anyways, I crush ReversEdge and Neex. ReversEdge because he's full of sense of humor. He told me i'm devilish, but actually he's the devilish one. :lol: Neex because he will give me cheeseburgers someday =D nah, seriously, he's the only guy I'm close with. yea, his advices are very very good. lol. like this one: [spoiler] [i]lumayas ka na lang jan.[/i] [/spoiler] very nice advice right? =D That's all for now. :rolleyes: [i]I'll add one more, when he's already ok. [/i]

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-10 06:57:02)

pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have sooooo many crushes here... but right now here are the persons who made it on my top list ^^ .. melody [b]emlodee[/b] :gift: belated haberdaytuyu :kiss: so sweet.. besflen yan-yan [b]~+yan.yan.o9+~[/b] you're always on this list girl :kiss: dong saeng uma [b]사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요[/b] miss you.. :norose: charmaine [b]charmcharmcharm14[/b] just like the name suggest.. . so charming :wow: siz_angeli [b]angeli_7[/b] a verry good leader and friend.. :kiss: louiz [b]♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥[/b] :kiss: i just saw you here,, and you caught my eye :rose: siz ini [b]rosevolturi[/b] for me she's the hot stuff.. hehehe.. (no offense to ate maye) miss rose [b]fis.ms [/b] beautiful ,,, soo beautiful.. :wow: i'm still searching,,, i plan to post my top 20! hahaha.. it'll be my last post in this thread. and i'ma make it special ,, maybe i'll post pictures of each of them ^^.. or maybe something else.. :P

Last edited by pipito21 (2008-06-10 07:32:39)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Charm[/b] wow.super long list :o nyaa~ i crush you too :P imy. :penguin: [spoiler] Yuna - dont forget to pray too. :lol: Joebs - she is really good in everything :lol: Ate push - wow.the labz of kapz O.o :P Ate duch - imy :crybaby: Ate aya - i really miss your videos ate aya :paranoid: Ate april - =D -- Kapz - gudluck with the adobo putoshop :P[/spoiler]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Weee... Crush Time XD Hirs Myn hmmm i post my enemies in other topic..[/b] [spoiler][b]Girils: Louiz Trixx Joebz Faith Maye-Deathsiren Kimmy Bluberry543-Jamie Boys *** Kiel-Because hes handsome and kind <3333 Dondon-Show Off plz Krung Krung-Intelligence-Cause hes cute and kind ALso <3333[/b][/spoiler][/align]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]NELA[/b] My list is longer than Charm's :lol: [/spoiler] [b]TOPIC[/b] Here it goes.... The long.... long.... loooooong LIST! [b]Girls[/b] [spoiler][b]Nela-senpai[/b] - she is sooooo kind >_<. she's also cute :P . she pay attention to my posts (but sometimes, she's busy in YM =( ) [b]Yuna-senpai[/b] - ai lab her :kiss: . No matter how she is. She is kawaii >_<..Waaa~ me so love Yuna-Senpai :redface: [b]Maye-senpai[/b] - O_o... as ever~ Her beauty is [b]eternal[/b] :wow: [b]Maddie-chan[/b] - the one and only person whom i meet in real.she is my bestie :D [b]Kimmie-senpai[/b] - small eyes, big beauty :D [b]Kim-senpai[/b] - i'm so loving a gfx >_< she is sooooo talented i doing gfxs =) Bianx-senpai - her vocabulary is so good! April-senpai - ahihi ^_^. she loves shikamaru XD Grace-senpai - she's so kind~! pwamiz! ily sis :wow: Leigh-senpai -she's kawaii >_< [b]Tinay-senpai[/b] - I'm lovig herself & her layouts. The kindest mod i've ever met :D Bhea-senpai - she's so kyut >_<. ahihihi~ cute from da first impression XD Chinx-senpai - gawd~ she is so beautiful [i](if there's a word more than beautiful then i will use it XD)[/i] Aya-senpai(allianna01) - i miss her so ToT [b]Aya-senpai(forsakendoll)[/b] - she's so pretty, kind and talented :wow: . I loev her videos <333 =( Meng-senpai - she is strict but she's also kind XD Lois-senpai - i wanna know her more :lol: [b]Ice-senpai[/b] - dang, i miss this girl.... Weng-senpai - I lab her smile + her brace XD [b]Linniie-senpai[/b] - i admire her [b]ALOT[/b]. i also admire her oni-kun >.< [b]Jeca-senpai[/b] - she lab ush-kun like me >_<. kawaii! Duches-senpai - i like her posts in confessions.. i remember the pregnant thingy :lol: Nurul-senpai - she's a simple yet cute indonesian XD Shy-senpai - same reason like kimmie-senpai Laine-senpai - her face is <3333 XD [b]Rose-senpai[/b] - I miss chatting with her [b]Joebz-senpai[/b] - Goddess of Kyoooootness :lol: She's also talented [b]Faith-senpai[/b] - her gfx :wow: so stunning XD. Baby loves you >_< Shine-senpai - Imma loving her layouts [b]Kimysay-chan[/b] - My ultimate crush XD Yanyan-senpai - teehee :redface: ... she is sweeter than a candy :P [b]Chariz-chan[/b] - This girl is sooooo talented :wow: and all the pretty pretty girls here in eptok :wow: [/spoiler] -- [b]Boys[/b] [spoiler][b]Carlo-Oppa[/b] - i miss him ALOT. dollshie labs yu [i]kuya[/i] [b]Kiel-Oppa[/b] - :redface: Karuro-Oppa [b]Bob-Oppa[/b] Shirow-Oppa James-Oppa Ephe-Oppa [b]Tunie-Oppa[/b] [b]Jay-Oppa[/b] Nelnel-Oppa -- sowee i didn't type da reason in ur names aside from carlo-oppa and Kiel-Oppa cuz' sumone will be jealous =D[/spoiler] [b]Off Topic[/b] [i][b]Mini Dict.[/b] :arrow: [b]Senpai[/b] - it is a japanese word which is used to elders :arrow: [b]Oppa[/b] - is a korean word which is used to call a brother; korean version of kuya source - me XD[/i]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Hmm.. My Crushes here in Ftalk? I wanna post them again. [sup][i]updated[/i][/sup][/b] [quote][b]GIRLS =[/b] [b]Tinay[/b] - [i]Beautiful inside & out. I love her.[/i] [b]Trixx[/b] [triciabianca] - [i]Very nice, understanding, smart & cute. My Idol.[/i] [b]Linniie[/b] - [i]Pretty, kind, & artistic.[/i] [b]Blanche[/b] - [i]Just like my opinion for Ate Tinay & she's an anime lover just like me. Weeee..[/i] [b]Kimyasay[/b] - [i]Love her graphics, thoughtful & creative.[/i] [b]Chariz[/b] - [i]I totally love her graphics. She's so nice, creative & pretty.[/i] [b]Phia[/b] - [i]Cute, nice, & fun.[/i] [b]Elaine[/b] - [i]Same with Phia.[/i] [b]AilaJanella[/b] [cutest] - [i]Creative & friendly.[/i] [b]Jamie[/b] [bluberry] - [i]So cute & nice. She reminds me of my cousin.[/i] [b]Kymie[/b] [lunareighn_sassy] - [i]IMY. She's my idol in graphics. She's so nice & creative.[/i] [b]Joebz[/b] - [i]My Idol. Her graphics are really artistic & wonderful. She's pretty too.[/i] [b]Bratinela[/b] - [i]Kinda' mysterious, But I love her.[/i] [b]Charm[/b] - [i]Nice. I love her graphics & her.[/i] [b]Nelou[/b] - [i]She's pretty & fun.[/i] [b]April[/b] [cutieshika] - [i]I love her blog layouts. She's so nice, helpful & hardworking.[/i] [b]Maye[/b] [deathsiren] - [i]She's so glamorous & nice.[/i] [b]ForsakenDoll[/b] - [i]She seems nice & fun. I love her layouts[/i] [b]Uma[/b] - [i]I admire her looks. She's like a doll & I think she's nice.[/i] [b]Lois[/b] - [i]I think she's nice & helpful.[/i] [hr][hr] [b]BOYS =[/b] [b]Jay[/b] [pipito] - [i]He seems nice & handsome. Heehee..[/i] [b]Kiel[/b] - [i]I like his graphics. He's creative & nice.[/i] [b]BigBro Mumu[/b] [intelligence] - [i]His graphics are so amazing for me & he's sweet too.[/i] [b]Dondon[/b] - [i]Just like my opinion for BigBro Mumu. I like his graphics too.[/i] [b]Kijunlee[/b] - [i]He's kinda' cool & nice.[/i] [b]Samilbz[/b] - [i]Just like my opinion for Kijunlee & funny.[/i] [b]Harbii[/b] [emokid] - [i]I like his hair style. Heehee.. He seems mysterious.[/i] [b]James[/b] [james_cuteoo2] - [i]He's kinda' cute for me. Heehee.. Nice mod.[/i] [b]Eehjhay[/b] - [i]He seems mysterious but I think he's nice. Helpful & hardworking mod.[/i][/quote] [b]That's all. Gonna update when I find another. Heehee..[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-10 10:34:39)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Girls [spoiler]Louiz >> She's GREATTTTTT. :P Kim(yasay) >> I easy to get along with. Love her. :wow: Trixx >> She's nice. [[; Phia (pinkblack) >> Outgoing and fun. I hope our eyeball in SM will be continued. XD Chariz (obsessed) >> I like.. NO, I LOVEE her works. And and, she told me before that she doesn't like cute/"kawaii" signatures also. :lol: Joebz >> Same with Chariz. Bwaha... XDD Yuna (deathwish4mcr-freak-dude) >> YAYY, My co-Animu freak. wakaka. [2nd Favorite Moderator] Linniie >> She's always happy and cheerful. I liek her attitude.[/spoiler] Boys [spoiler]Kiel-kun >> He's uber-ly nice. Bwaha. Also a co-Animu freak. X3 Mumu; Franz (Intelligence) >> HE IS TEH FUNNIEST PERSON IN GT. =D First chat=first impression, FUNNY-Super. :lol: Paul (kijunlee) & RJ (samilbzz) >> They have a lot (bit) in common I think. They're also friendLy. James (james_cuteoo2) >> My favorite moderator. wakakaka.[/spoiler] TADAAAAA. XD
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

CHARM Wew, sankyuu for including me. :D :kiss: [spoiler] [quote=bratinela01]Ate push - wow.the labz of kapz O.o[/quote] Hahaha. Uyyy. Baby Push? *ahem* :eh: [/spoiler] I still crush them. [quote]Baby Push - lulz. Uyy. Labz and Kapz. :eh: :/ :penguin: Yuna - weee. yuna<3shirow. XD am so happy for you two. :P Sis Nela - muahaha, Bravii. :drool: Ate Aya and Ate Duch - I miss these two. T______T Ate Shika/April - I'm using your DN.angel layie sis. Sankyuu for letting me. :D[/quote]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler] UMA im not ignoring you. :paranoid: its just your wrong timing xD LOUIZ me? mysterious? :o omg. JOEBZ aww. that's must be private :P :rolleyes: [/spoiler] Still them xD [spoiler] Yuna - Pretty inside and out =D Joebs - I envy your works :P Ate push - wow.the labz of kapz O.o :P Ate duch - imy Ate aya - i really miss your videos ate aya Ate april - =D -- Kapz - gudluck with the adobo putoshop [/spoiler]
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my crushes.., fafang harbi and ej.., =) freelance too..,
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i only crush kimmie. my girl friend. haha. love yah sis.:kiss:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]always in my list (with new crushes):[/b] 1. Harvey 2. XavierKym 3. Eehjhay 4. Ephemeral 5. Tunie 6. Lightness [i]<-- new :redface:[/i] 7. Kherminator [i]<-- new :redface:[/i]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I crush all my co-rockstars![/b]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I crush all brutal girls out there..
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Ate Weng[/b] Thank You! [b]Topic[/b] 1.) Kim-a-holic (Kim/Kristine) 2.) Forsakendoll (Aya) 3.) Switpotato - Strong words/Strong attitude 4.) Pushnit - She said I'm cute. Flattered :redface: hahaha 5.) Lois - Such a nice person. I (always) made her laugh with my *banats* I think? :/ 6.) Nicey - Admire her voice.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:09

[ 11 queries - 0.637 second ]
Privacy Policy