• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b][sub]i'll add to my crushes:[/sub] kuya hoshi--he's an active ftalk member.. that's why i lyk him.. aw! :wow: :redface: kuya bob--first time to see him..and liked him! he looks nice! =) :thumbsup: :redface:[/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Still them, they are special for me[img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9083/eyebrowcm5.gif[/img]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks a bunch to those guys who included me in their lists--especially those people whom I've never talked to/paid attention to before, hehe. [: Here are some people I usually [b]admire[/b]--special mentions. [: [i]//Editted: updated and added some others.[/i] ;) [spoiler] [b]• Nela[/b] - ela ela eh eh.. really cool girl. she's also funny and pretty too XD I envy her because she's in Japan--I really want to go there >__< [b]• Forsakendoll[/b] - meow! :D she's one of the first people here in ftalk whom i became close friends with (?O_O?) she can be sarcastic sometimes but despite that she's still uber smexy and cool. I admire her spunk. :D [b]• ATE Push[/b] - you'll never get bored talking to this woman. she's insane, a LUNATIC. =D she has this great sense of humor and she's also a good friend of mine weeee XD [b]• Yuna[/b] - although we're not that close i know she's not a bad person--she's actually really nice and has an attitude XD GL with you and kua shirow :rose: [b]• Ate Duch[/b] - aww I never get the chance to be in a confe long enough with her but I think she's really an interesting person. XD i also liek her attitude--so nice and friendly ^__^ [b]• Maye[/b] - weeee, this girl's so pretty, cool, and friendly--and strong too :paranoid: i heard she does muay thai. XD [b]• Ate April/CuTiEsHiKa[/b] - she's sooo considerate and she also has a wonderful angelic voice XD :O [b]• Ate Trix[/b] - aw I miss this girl! T_T she always sings in the confe and it's really nice listening to her voice <333 [b]• Ate Nina[/b] - I miss ate nina too T_T This girl really has a nice voice too--everyone agrees XD :wow: [b]• Uma-chan[/b] - an uber kawaii girl with a matching cute voice. she really looks liek a doll and her voice is liek a kid's. XDD [b]• Fafeng Harbs[/b] - he seems sarcastic and can be a KJ sometimes but he has a sense of humor too :lol: (lol i talk as if i'm really close wif him haha lol) [b]• Kuya Shirow[/b] - all hail britannia desuuu~ he's also sarcastic sometimes, can be mean, but he's a funny and interesting guy. =D:thumbsup: i don't think he brainwashed (or something liek that) us though. :| [b]• Kuya Echo[/b] - *wooot* i feel happy for you and ATE push. less LQ, moar loev. :lol: lolz cheesy. [b]• Kuya Xavier[/b] - I don't know this guy that much but I hear he has a really really nice voice. I forgot if i already heard him sing but whatever they say he sings well so there you go lol. XD :D [b]• AJ/Cutest08[/b] - she's a close friend of mine way before she joined FTalk. I met her at another layout site and she really seems liek a bubbly kind of girl--and she's learned already how to create her own graphics ^^ [b]• Ate Tinay[/b] - weee she's the kindest mod around here--not to mention pretty too XD [b]• Angelalaine[/b] - I thought she's an inactive member at first because she has no avatar right now but I see her at the css lay section and her layouts (currently moveovers) are really wonderful! XD I really think she's a nice and kind person and I wanna be friends wif her. :D [hr][hr][hr] And there goes my short list of special-mention crushes. But of course I also crush my fellow Class-S members and other certain members here in friendstertalk (both male and female lol). XD [color=red]<33333[/color] [/spoiler]

Last edited by joebz (2008-07-10 09:54:51)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=Powerfulkids]for : DeverKerbill are you female or male ?[/quote] [quote=DeverKerbill]Male,dit... yu see me everyday but why'd yu ask tat question?[/quote] LOL. Both of you are classmates.amf. [/spoiler] -- [u][b]TOPIC[/b][/u] Imma mention all of my crushes who were on my list since i registered here in friendsterTalk. [b]GIRLS[/b] [spoiler]Nela Joebs Ayei Bianx Duches Yuna Ize Kym Leigh Ini Shine Shy Aya 1 Aya 2 Keemee Bebe Nina Ceii Grace April Lois Weng Meng Baby Faith Maye Allaya Linniie Joanna Khine Eney Abe Tinay Bridget Yanyan Andrea Emlodee Louiz Trix Push Ice Cheuw Chariz Angeli Gemandi Dominik Rose Kimyasay Nicey Tricia Philixre and errrr.... m2m :lol: [/spoiler] -- [b]BOYS[/b] [spoiler]Owner Rap Harvey Tunie Cip Joe Vitz Cloud CK Ito Shirow Bob Karuro Ayel Shak My Emman Chester John Carlo Jan oppa Dondon James Shave Derick Marjan and ADMIN :rose: [/spoiler] :o
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]My crush List: (added) ~Boys~ -Kuya Eehjhay -besflen -xOLracnhOjx -bro rheiyn -kuya remjo -marjanpatrick -kuya raph ~Girls~ -Ate tinay -sis Ini mini -sis joebz -sis maye -sis ume -Ate Ice -Sis Chariz -misz faith -eney0715 -/*/love.ceii/*/ -sis Eunice[/b]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote][b][sub]i'll add to my crushes:[/sub] kuya hoshi--he's an active ftalk member.. that's why i lyk him.. aw! :wow: :redface: kuya bob--first time to see him..and liked him! he looks nice! =) :thumbsup: :redface:[/b][/quote] thanks charm :thumbsup::redface: hope i will know more about you too.. ^__^ [color=red]updated[/color] [spoiler]HANZEL - she made me crazy. im crazy for this girl. ceii - she is very kind to me kristina - tinay the ultimate teen idol! wee ross volturi - coz she rly looks cool jhayy - love her smile maye - she is like a model bianx - simple beauty and my new yr friend kim - my first ever crush shy - she caught my eye when she first visit underground kimyasay - in chiq hehe lowela - punk!! buahahah. nah, she's one of my closest here. gerlyn - very cute girl aliah - she's pretty like her older sis grace - stitch. the local loca. shes rly funny triciablanca - i dont know her much but she seems cool aya / giselle - i loev her moar when she lip sync haha lois - one veteran that i rly like brains & beauty [color=green] charm_caster - she added me on her list and also i think she's very nice and friendly [/color] [/spoiler] ^_^
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#999999][b]My[/color] [color=#666666][sup]updated[/sup][/color] [color=#999999]Ftalk Crush List.[/b][/color] [spoiler][color=#999999][b]♥ LADIES.[/b] ▪ [b]Blanche.[/b] Hmmm.. I wonder why.. LOL. Off-couss.. `Cause she's so astig [for me]. A very great friend. I lhuv her. IMY. ▪ [b]Trixx.[/b] IMY. Sigh.. I can't reach her here anymore. Hope I'd see her. She's a really great friend to me. I lhuv her. ▪ [b]Tinay.[/b] She's beautiful [in & out]. A very nice mod. I lhuv her. ▪ [b]Lovelee.[/b] She's a very nice person & I love her graphics. ▪ [b]Phia.[/b] My pie-pie [just made this up]. Weee.. She's a very sweet person & she's nice. IMY. ▪ [b]Chariz.[/b] She's so good in making graphics. My aidoul. She's also very nice & pretty. ▪ [b]Joanna.[/b] [brains&beauty] IMY. Even if we're not that close. She's nice, peace maker. Heehee.. ▪ [b]Elaine.[/b] She's so nice & cute. Heehee.. ▪ [b]Bratinela.[/b] I don't even know why. But I like her, she's astig [for me] & she's nice. ▪ [b]Joebz.[/b] Her graphics are so awesome [in her layouts]. She's very nice. ▪ [b]Uma.[/b] Hmm.. She's nice. I like her eyes, like a doll. Heehee.. Though we're not close. ▪ [b]Kymie.[/b] [lunareighn] IMY. She's so creative in graphics & she's very nice. ▪ [b]Bridget.[/b] [faelnar] She's so nice & fun to be with. Co-Rockstar. [b]\m/[/b] ▪ [b]Linniie.[/b] IMY sis!! I[sup]really[/sup]MY. She's a very very nice person. Sweet & fun. I lhuv her. ▪ [b]Angeli.[/b] I think she's a very good leader for the Rockstars. ▪ [b]Kimmy.[/b] [kimyasay] IMY. She's a very good leader. & She's nice & pretty. ▪ [b]Charm.[/b] She's very nice & pretty. IMY. ▪ [b]Ducheszv.[/b] She seems nice & sweet. I wanna get to know her. ▪ [b]Eney.[/b] I think she's nice & cool. I wanna know her more [i]too[/i]. ▪ [b]Maye.[/b] [deathsiren] She's nice, I noticed it, & she's pretty. I like her. Weeeee.. I wanna get to know her [i]too.[/i] ▪ [b]Aliah.[/b] She's cute in her ava. Heehee.. I wanna get to know her [i]too.[/i] ▪ [b]Aina.[/b] [chii] She's so good in making graphics; elegant & cool graphics. & I think she's very responsible & nice. I really wanna get to know her. ▪ [b]Haru.[/b] [emochiq] I love her graphics. Like what I said about [chii]. I wanna get to know her [i]too.[/i] ▪ [b]Bheiyah.[/b] I love her elegant works. She's so pretty & nice. ▪ [b]Eunich.[/b] [sup]new friend.[/sup] She's so nice & friendly. ILY. ▪ [b]Jamie.[/b] [bluberry543] She's cute & nice. Lovable. Heehee.. ▪ [b]Lhien.[/b] [udontmatteranymore] She's a nice person. Pretty & I think she loves Red. \m/ ▪ [b]Leviel.[/b] We're both in the same school. She's so cool. Wooh! \m/ ▪ [b]Vanilla.[/b] I wanna know more about her. Co-Rockstar. [b]\m/[/b] I think she's very nice. [/color][color=#666666]▪ [b]Yanyan.[/b] I wanna know more about her. I think she's nice & cool. & Pretty too. Heehee.. Co-Rockstar. [b]\m/[/b] ▪ [b]Rose.[/b] [fis.ms] I think she's cool & friendly. Hoping to know her more. Co-Rockstar. [b]\m/[/b] ▪ [b]Faith.[/b] [misz.faith] She's so gorgeous & kind. I love her graphics. & I wanna know more about her. ▪ [b]Louiz.[/b] Off-couss.. I lhuv this girl. LOL. :lol:[/color] [hr][hr] [color=#999999][b]♥ GUYS.[/b] ▪ [b]Dondon.[/b] My ku'a. Heehee.. IMY. He's very good in making graphics & he's a very nice & sweet person. ▪ [b]Franz.[/b] [bigbro | intelligence] IMY!! Very sweet & funny person. LOL. His graphics are very great. Aidoul. ▪ [b]Jay.[/b] [pipito] Wee.. I wanna know more about him. He's sweet & nice. ▪ [b]Aaron.[/b] [rei ryuzaki] He's a very nice & sweet person. ▪ [b]Lord Heinz.[/b] I wanna know more about him. He's good-looking & a responsible mod. ▪ [b]Harvii.[/b] [emokidd] He's cool [for me], good-looking & a very responsible mod here in Ftalk. ▪ [b]James.[/b] [james cuteoo2] He seems nice. Cute. Weee.. Very responsible. ▪ [b]Kiel.[/b] His graphics are so cool. He's a nice & fun person. Wanna know more about him. [/color][color=#666666]▪ [b]Eehjhay.[/b] I think he's nice. A very responsible mod.[/color][color=#999999] [hr][hr] [b]♥ GROUPS.[/b] ▪ Co-[b]Rockstars.[/b] We totally rock. \m/ ▪ Former-[b]GFX Tech.[/b] I'm sorry for leaving. IMY. You guys are so cool. I'm really so so so sorry for leaving. ▪ [b]Class-S.[/b] I think they're cool. Haiiz.. They didn't accept me in Class-S. Sigh. But it's ok. Aidouls. ▪ [b]Elite.[/b] Cool. They have many members. ▪ [b]Black-Pinkers-Clan.[/b] Rocker colors. Wooh! \m/ ▪ [b]Artwork 101.[/b] Very creative group. Elegantly designed page. LOL. [hr][hr] & There are too much to mention. Sorry, if someone's missing in my list. :][/color][/spoiler] [color=#999999]Added more. Weeeeee.. New friends or not. LOL. Gonna update next time. Heehee.. [i]Sorry if it's not appropriate or disrespectful to call you your names only. Just to make every name equal. Heehee.. LOL. Gomenasai.[/i][/color]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

simpy.. her ^^^^^^ she s one.. Rocker Baby you Rock my World!!
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]My crush List: (added) ~Boys~ -Kuya Eehjhay-'cause he's nice to me.. -besflen- he's my besflen that's why.. :lol: -xOLracnhOjx- he's nice and cute.. btw where is he? :ninja: -bro rheiyn- he's cute.. -kuya remjo- super kind and friendly.. -marjanpatrick- super cute [i]si kuya[/i].. -kuya raph- inah revilla look-alike daw ako? haha ~Girls~ -Ate tinay- super nice moderator.. always on top of my list sis! -sis Ini mini- luv her.. super pweety and she rocks! -sis joebz- me reall idolize her.. -sis maye- gourgeous maye.. -sis uma- she's really nice and cute -Sis Chariz- i like her face, soo angelic.. -misz faith- she' s really nice and pweety.. -eney0715- my co-rockstar.. i wanna know her more.. -/*/love.ceii/*/- she's really nice and cute. -sis Eunice- my sweet little sis of rockstars.. -Sis louiz- my pweety co-rockstar.. >thanks for those who include me in their list..[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Bridget[/quote] [color=deeppink]Nyahaha..Thanks Uma. :D @T:hmm.. New ones: [b]Shiffer Niñafaye Nahzbate[/b] :D[/color]
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanks for including me guys.. =D :thumbsup: My List: [b]Girls[/b] [spoiler] Sis Joebz- i love her works.. hope we can be friends.. Sis Louise- My new sizzy,,, Sis Yan- wabzue big sis wahahahaha =D Ate Bridget- sizzy.. wabxue..tc olweizz.. Sizzy Gerlyn- mah first sizzy... [/spoiler] [b] boys: later[/b]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeeeh!., may cruxes?!., hmm.. let meh think for a while.. hmmm.. [spoiler] lady_end- bezzy na langaw!., haha... da singing bee! cutie_phunk-bessy and best sitmeyt evah!., love ceii-i like her cause she's pretty, friendly, kind, sweet, and active! ateh tinay!- she's a friendly moderator.. bubbles-well., we're not close but i like her cause she's cute!. sis jhay!.,-cause she's pretty!., mzs. faith!. - cause she's pretty and nice!, sis gemandi!-cause she's pretty too and i like the way she... she... she... xat with me!. haha bro dhen!2-haha... we're close!., hmm.. i miss his horrifyng story!. haha.. aphrodite- she's pretty too!., louiz- i like her siggy and she is also pretty! sis lois(mod.)- i like her!., haha... i think she's a silent type of girl!. [/spoiler] weeeehh!., my cruxes revealed! HEHE
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my crushes here.. :ninja: :redface: :P [spoiler] [b]gurlz:[/b] akuzet16(yen) - my real lyp besplen... my seahorse A.K.A poisonous_chiq16, my chicadorah sitah, kabayo kuh... ILY sistah... cutie_phunk(anj) - same ^ she' my besplen.. my saiduck A.K.A poisonous_doll, my chicadorah sitah pato sistah kuh.. wabshu siz ceii: my crux, she's friendly, kind, pwettie, lovely, ajaja.. my sistah m2m...... loveyah sissy siz gemandi: she's uber pwittie and friendly sis jhay: same^ very pweitie sis eunich: my sistah.. loveyah sistah sis cheuw: my pwittie and kind sistah here. sis tinay: super friendly and also pwettie sistah kuh.. sis faith: kakaloka. sa ym sistah. i like her.. very much, labxyoo sistah sis eney: my super pwettie sis here. sis lea: my new friend.. labxyu sis. [/spoiler] [spoiler] [b]boys:[/b] bro rei ryuzaki bro bob bro hoshi. [/spoiler]

Last edited by lady_end (2008-07-08 06:33:43)

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee. ill reveal my crush hir! its. [spoiler] kielmaru_07 & freelance6969 [/spoiler] weee.~LOLs
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Crushes Crushes..[/b] [spoiler][b]GIRLS.. Joebz-Even were not Friends or ignoring ourselves..i liek u miss yah T__T Kimyasay-My friend,shes good GFX maker And a Good,nice friend ahehe Trixx-Even werer not close i relly liek u sis <3 Louiz-Luv This Gurl,Shes So Cute And Kind Miss u T__T And Love yAh <3 Andrea(Bheszt09)-Good friend Miss u too T__T Donna-Gud Gurl i very liek u <3 Add Moer..??Remind urself if ur forgotten.. BOYS.. Kielmaru_07-Gud Boy Miss u T__T Franz[intellegence]-Helpul and kind Miss u to in GT T___T [/b][/spoiler][/align]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]my crushes[sup][updated][/sup]..:D[/b] [spoiler] girls.. ate blue.. ate ceii.. aphrodite.. ate ellabotz.. ate anne.. ate renray.. ate rose[sup][fis.mis][/sup] sis jhay.. sis blanchee..[sup][blancheenglukarit..][/sup] sis lady_end.. sis bridget!.. sis lynn.. rockerbabylouiz... hanna.. yanyan.. misz.faith.. brains&beauty.. boys.. kua jay.. mod james.. beshie shiffer..;) and of course, all my co-rockstars.. and all the members of my former group, black-n-pinkers guild!!..:D [/spoiler]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]my crushes [sub]for now[/sub][/b] [spoiler][b]ate faith- she's a nice sis.!! she is cute and nice to every one. ILY sissie! :D :lol: =) :kiss: ate tinay- what a pretty gurl! :wow: like her so much and her personality! :) :thumbsup: sis gemandi-she's also pretty and i want to know her more. :wow: :rose: sis chai-cute and beautiful sis. she's so friendly and nice to everyone. =) :rose: sis cheuw-thnx for the + repu sis! :kiss: lab ur hair! =) :thumbsup: she's cute and friendly! :wow: charmcharmcharm14-she's cute. want to know her more! =) :wow: sis jhay-friendly sis! nice meeting her! maii new friend! :kiss: :rose: sis nahz-a very good graphics maker! :thumbsup: IMY sis! :rose: :kiss: kuya dondon-he's so kind,gentleman and a very friendly ftalk member.! =) IMY kuya! ;) :redface: bro aaron[rei ryuzaki]-he's nice and friendly! he's cute. waaaaah. :lol: :redface: :wow: ;) kuya hoshi-a very active ftalk member! want to be his friend! :eh: ;) kuya bob-he looks nice and friendly! hi kuya bob! :redface: ;) :lol: lance-my first friend here on ftalk. too bad i'm older than him na. :disgust: but still he's my apo! :lol: whaaat! :D :P ;)[/b][/spoiler] [b]i lab you guys!! :kiss: ;)[/b]

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-07-08 09:42:14)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Powerfulkids wrote: for : DeverKerbill are you female or male ? DeverKerbill wrote: Male,dit... yu see me everyday but why'd yu ask tat question? LOL. Both of you are classmates.amf. -- TOPIC Imma mention all of my crushes who were on my list since i registered here in friendsterTalk. GIRLS Nela Joebs Ayei [b]Bianx[/b] Duches Yuna Ize Kym Leigh Ini Shine Shy Aya 1 Aya 2 Keemee Bebe Nina Ceii Grace April Lois Weng Meng Baby Faith Maye Allaya Linniie Joanna Khine Eney Abe Tinay Bridget Yanyan Andrea Emlodee Louiz Trix Push Ice Cheuw Chariz Angeli Gemandi Dominik Rose Kimyasay Nicey Tricia Philixre and errrr.... m2m -- BOYS Owner Rap Harvey Tunie Cip Joe Vitz Cloud CK Ito Shirow Bob Karuro Ayel Shak My Emman Chester John Carlo Jan oppa Dondon James Shave Derick Marjan and ADMIN[/quote] [/spoiler] aww. i miss you, girl.:kiss: [b]topic[/b]: kimmie, maye, tinay, aphrodite, emlodee, je, hoshigaki, bob, lois and uma.:wow:

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-07-08 09:42:46)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Derick[/quote] Waahh..tnx sis Uma...[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242/kcired14/th021_.gif[/img] @topic: already posted..but will be updated..:D

Last edited by kcired14 (2008-07-08 09:55:24)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

CrushList: :arrow: Rockers Baby _louiz :arrow: Charm Caster :arrow: Forsakendoll :arrow: Faelnar :arrow: Kristina16 :arrow: Trixx :arrow: Linniie :arrow: Charmcharmcharm14 :arrow: Lea :arrow: Lois :arrow: Bhebhiej :arrow: Meggy :arrow: Uma_Love :arrow: Luv.ceii :arrow: Yumi that's all for now. I will update this soon
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:47

[ 9 queries - 0.796 second ]
Privacy Policy