• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

raphael_marcos
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]maye[/b] i never...said..that you're [b]FAT![/b], i just said you're [b]healthy..[/b][img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/happy16.gif[/img] [b]crushes[/b].. [spoiler] [b]yan-yan[/b]..i dont see her that much.. [b]paulinexz[/b]..nicole (of pbb) look-alike.. [b]aliah[/b]..very angelic, and i love your name..:redface: [b]maye[/b]..Ftalk Goddess! [b]chariz[/b]..where is she???:paranoid:.. [b]shy[/b]..i find her cute..chinita..:D [b]paula[/b]..she's a newbie..very pretty..:wow:... [b]pareng lovely[/b]..this girl's crazy..:lol:[/spoiler]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote='AphrOdiTe']Nina-shes one of a kind ;) pwetty.sexy. :wow:[/quote] [url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/blink.gif[/img][/url] awww sis chai.. tnx [url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/soudesuka.gif[/img][/url] i also crush u.. hope u know that.. coz ur so pretty pretty and sexy.. [url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/senam.gif[/img][/url] [quote=raphael_marcos]pareng lovely..this girl's crazy..:lol:[/quote] [url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/cool.gif[/img][/url] i admit i am crazy.. but u know what pare?.. [b]ur crazier[/b] .. [url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/haha.gif[/img][/url]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]kuya raph[/b]- ohh yeeeah right.. thank you so much for the euphimism [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/deff.gif[/img] .. i know what you meant when you said healthy [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/shine.gif[/img] luls. kiddin' kuya raph.. i mulalarve you [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/away.gif[/img] ----------------------- i crush the posters above me and imma add nina rose.. ill post my complete list next time. when im sane and not lazy [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/iiyo.gif[/img]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-08-06 22:00:16)

bojangle_pau
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]and also the pretty girl above me... sooo pretty[/quote] thanks for crushing me sissy..:kiss: [quote=kristina16]these two beautiful gurls above me weee[/quote] haha.. i crush u too tinay...:kiss: you gurls are not lesbians huh?? :lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[i][b]my summarized ftalk crush list!!..^^[/b][/i] [i][b]girls..[/b][/i] [spoiler] ate emlodee- also beautifuland kind, she calls me "bunso" and i like it.. ate rose[fis.mis]-i always wanted to be her "bibi"..ehehe, she is really pretty and kind.. sis aphrodite- also pretty!, her name really suits her!.. sis berii - a really kind friend..we just met last week but i feel we already met for months!..ehehe.. sis rockerbabylouiz- she is sweet..she told me once that she is really a bad girl..but i think she is not!.. sis bridget- i miss her..and i love all her gfx works!.. [/spoiler] [i][b]boys..[/b][/i] [spoiler] kuya jay - he really rocks..one of rockstars' cutest guy!.. kuya flintz - a funny guy.. he is kind..and i want to find him a new loveteam!.. 16th - also kind and funny.. lucknskill - a friendly and nice guy..uhhmm..still getting to know him more.. chester - ahahaha..the flirtiest guy i've ever known!...yeah..corny but funny guy!..[/spoiler]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]wee.. my crush list..! girls.. [spoiler][u]cutierose[/u]-she's really beautiful...and very kind and very friendly..! [u]ate emz..[/u]she is also beautiful and kind though I think she doesn't really know me.. [u]Louiz[/u]I really think she's pretty... more mature look for her age.. [u]bridget...[/u] beautiful and kind... [/spoiler] boys... dunno yet... don't wanna mention.![/b][/color]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bojangle_pau]haha.. i crush u too tinay...:kiss: you gurls are not lesbians huh?? :lol:[/quote] haha thnx sizzie... waaaah am not.. :lol: i have a bf ;) :wow: you havent seen my real official crush lsts here ahehe imma update it and add you up :wow: @topic: the lady i quoted :wow:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-07 09:21:56)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i miss my Crush! AYEI - Feenquegurl! watashiwa carlo des! :D
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=raphael_marcos]yan-yan..i dont see her that much..[/quote] [b]I'm present kuya raph!! :D @ Topic: I crush kuya raph.. =) [/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Well, i guess i'm not too "OLD" for this thing... My crushes are as follows: [spoiler]Sis Tinay Sis Duche [/spoiler] :D Kuya Jie

Last edited by jieduck (2008-08-07 18:48:31)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]i miss my Crush! AYEI - Feenquegurl! watashiwa carlo des![/quote] [b]wew wadup karuro.i often see yer post :paranoid: @t i crush the guy i qouted =) [/b]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-08-07 18:07:02)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]As for me... all the mods haha[/b]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i crush sis shealla. :lol: she's my bstfriend here, and even before.. i'm not a les. i just think that i don't have any guy crushes here. :lol:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=emlodee]i crush: for the girls: it's my gurlfriends here: eney- my so called bunso. i really miss her. bebedoll tinay - my closest mod here. i miss her too. :D maye - my ultimate crush here. [if you watch uaap this coming thursday, i wanna meet you. kidding hehe] ;) angeli_7 - my idol. hehe [b]bianx - weee. the pretty. simplicity reminds me of her. but she's really pretty.[/b] yanyan - i wonder where she is. she's very intelligent. brains& beauty [joana?] - she seems to be nice. hehe lady_end - i dunno her real name, but i always saw here whever i post in the phil section before. hehe cei - this name. i wanna use this name if ever i already have a child. hehe faith - mahal kong syota. hehe. she's really cute, cute cute cute. chai - even if she's already taken by neil, i still crush her. hehe and for the boys: unmaskedluke - hehe. i still crush him even he is already taken by chai. =D peace chai! charing! pipito - the pogito at the hall of fame. he's always on my list. i miss u na pogi. hehe arctic - my besflen. current leader of the group. so proud of him. kuya jesse - my kuya at the rockstars. he's very nice and always there to give advice who needs someone to lean on. ' ' emokidd - i always seen his pics at the boys and gurls . he has a nice hair.[/quote] ^really? i'm not pretty.:o i miss posting here. [b]topic[/b]: maye - she's like a sister to me. i so love her cause we have something in common. kimmie - i also love this girl. we enjoy talking about boys, boys, boys. haha. joke.:lol: lois - miss her. one of my textmates too. emlodee - she's very kind to me.:kiss: kuya raph - yeah, i noticed that he's been posting again here in ftalk. kuya kuya kuya!!!:D unmaskedluke - very friendly and cute.

Last edited by bianx_06 (2008-08-08 10:25:59)

raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=bianx_06]kuya raph - yeah, i noticed that he's been posting again here in ftalk. kuya kuya kuya!!!:D[/quote] ate ate ate!! i always post in FtalkPhi..but here in underground, not that much..thanks for having me on your list, i crush you too..:D:rose:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my crushes [spoiler] duch - she's so cute.. kristina16 - she's kind, helpful and very pretty... stitch - co bisdak..find her so funny.. pauline - miss pau, haven't seen her that much now.. portuniecho - portu, coz he knows how to speak in french..:wow: angelalaine - ill never 4get her.. [/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ whoa! labteam speaks french? waw. that's something i didn't know :lol: [b]BIANX[/b]- what is it that we have in common? :lol: does it have something to do with boys? luls. kiddin :P -------------------------- my crushes. one long list . [spoiler] ate duch- one of my fave mods. i love her soo.. =| gemandi- my poshy! she's pretty and down to earth, very very nice. i love having conversations with her. i love her muuuch! ate aya- my yumz! the smexy queen of CSS! popular and a headturner chariz- my ever numero uno. i havent seen her around much though :| sis tinay- she's very friendly and nice to everyone. ILOVE her :rose: push- my partneeerr! she's so funny and nice :wow: louiz- really pretty girl. she seems really demure and nice :) ate shy- she's so pretty.. love her eyes. no wonder there are a lot of people here who likes her :wow: emlodee- she's pretty and nice. :D chai- she's really nice and seexy. haha. bianx- she's like a sister to me. i always listen to her personal love stories. love this girl :D sis faith- she's really cute and smart! and good with gfx + she's my idol!! i uber duber love her voice! yanyan- she's cool! totally rockstar material :thumbsup: ini- nice and cool. i like her style sis ceii- she's cute and nice :D nela- she's cool and i like her talkative side when we're in a confe :cool: joebz- cute!! very smart and talented. nina- oh so pretty!.. and her voice is love. ate shika- she's really nice. love her :rose: aliah- she's so cute.. and nice too.. :D yuna- she's got some spunk but and her niceness is one of a kind :eh: sis cheuw- she's nice and friendly joana- we're not that close. but i think she's nice :) uma- she's so pretty! like a doll and she's really funny. i love her lots. lois- she's friendly and she's uber nice. no doubt. bheszt_09- i dunno what to call her. i hope to be good friends with her.. lady_end- she's pretty, i like her beauty :D nina rose- we're not that close yet but i've seen how nice she is. :D pau- such a beautiful lady.. im not a lesbo sis. haha. some of us normally have crushes on girls :P [b]BOYS[/b] TUNIE- my labteam! so good-looking. and a sweet talker :wow: unmaskedluke- good-looking too. and he's a great gfx maker. i love his works. :) karuro- my bestfriend.. i miss you bez. he's gonna be a good nurse :eh: rap- my candy!. i crush him i dun even know why :/ :lol: neex- he's so nice and sweet.. he talks plain and simple.. pretty catchy :D jesse- he's very nice, before i thought he wasn't because he seemed like someone who can't stay sober but i guess i thought wrong :lol: dale- dale love. handsome of course and sweet. he makes me melt with his compliments all the time :redface: Kazuki Shikimori- jules! my blockmate. the only ftalker i know in person :lol:[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My very own crushes... [b]Nela[/b] [spoiler]Of course,Who wouldn`t?Her name is on almost every post here.I really lol'd at her GMs.I find her pretty and funny.[/spoiler] [b]Uma[/b] [spoiler]I miss this person soooo much.[img]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff120/anonymouza/Onion%20Emoticons/6184ceba.gif[/img].I miss chatting wif her.[/spoiler] [b]Aya/Forsakendoll[/b] [spoiler]I agree wif Harvey..Crush ng bayan.[/spoiler] [b]Yuna[/b] [spoiler]She`s very pretty,I totally loev her face i wanna know her YM[/spoiler] [b]Blanchebestyy[/b] [spoiler]Of course.My bestyy.Yay.Imysb[/spoiler] [b]Joebz[/b] [spoiler]Good thing she knows [i]bisaya[/i].Aheheheh.[/spoiler] [b]Louiz[/b] [spoiler]I often chat wif her..I miss you.[/spoiler] ---- [b]Shirow[/b] [spoiler]I often see his pics in Yuna`s profy.Ahehehe.Very handsome.[/spoiler] [b]James[/b] [spoiler]Of course,Who wouldn`t?The first ever Sig master here in FTalk.He`s oh-so handsome :wow:[/spoiler] [b]Harvii[/b] [spoiler]Ahem..Nela.Ui..Jwk.He`s very good looking.[/spoiler] [b]Yellowflash[/b] [spoiler]I wanna know his [b][i]real name[/i][/b].Mysterious guy.Yondaime addick.[/spoiler] [b]Neex[/b] [spoiler]Manong.Woot~Pa borjer.Ajajaja.[/spoiler] That`s all.
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Chai's Crush List :lol: [/b] [spoiler][b]hoho im tired searching my crush list :lol: This is my new Lineup.. :lol: [/b] [b]Kristina16(popsicle)[/b]- the uber kind mod in town =). her layouts are :wow: .effin nice to me,lurve sending me lots of quotations.hehe. i loev her soo much!! :wow: [b]Forsakendoll[/b]- wew the smexxy css queen. her layies always catches ma eyes. :O her looks are [b]STUNNING!! [/b] [b]Duch[/b]-shes nice to me alsoo.pretty.kind. i likes her layies too :wow: [b]emlodee[/b]- one the nice member here..co-rockstar.pretty of course.wanna know more about her ;] [b]Maye[/b]- nice in making layies ;) .kind. of course stunning looks!! :wow: [b]Nina[/b]-shes one of a kind ;) pwetty.sexy. :wow: [b]joebz[/b]- i dont know her but she seems nice. very helpful.i always roaming around at her tutorial thread. wee tnx fow sharing ur knowledge by means of tutorials!! ;] [b]cheuw[/b]-one of ma siisz,effin kind and nice to me and to other members.pretty too ;) hope to know her more.. ;) [b]Angeli_7[/b]- the linker provider ;) .. i saw her pix in fs and her looks are :wow: =) eventho many member found her so mysterious..shes kind & soo nice ;) ..founder of Rockstars!! [b]SiSTERS :arrow: ceii :rose: :arrow: jhay :rose: :arrow: dhen :rose: :arrow: eney :rose: :arrow: gemandi :rose: :arrow: brains and beauty :rose: :arrow: linniie :rose: :arrow: charm_caster0604 :rose: :arrow: black_eljoy :rose: This gurlss are my sisters here i lurve them soo much :wow: ..like the way they loev mee. :lol: [/b] Newest crush: [b]faith Rose icekandi DA BOISH(its only a crush :rolleyes:) Harvii James Nelson Elisha James Karuro Shirow :rolleyes: [/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-08-09 07:46:36)

kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mii updated crush list [b]Gorgeous Chicks [/b] [spoiler] [b] forsakendoll | Aya | Giselle [/b] - she's liek an ate to me, though we haven’t talk often. I know lots of things about her especially when it talks about her love life. :wow: im happy for her.. :D shes in love again :wow: ;) [b] Push | Normalsii | Norms [/b] - my very own norms ^_^.. I didn't expect we well be this close… and I’m really happy cause we are ^_^ though she had an issue with me before :lol: but it doesnt matter anymoar.. ^_^ i never regret the time we first talked because that day we became very close.. She's soo nice and soo easy to get along with.. she really makes me happy when im depress.. she boost up my confidence :lol: i really have a nice time talking with her, i never get bored when we talk, we always have something to talk about.. im so glad we became friends, a very close friend ;) i loev you normssss!!!! [b] Duchesz | Pop[/b] - my pop!! i really miss this girl.. im so happy we became close.. she's liek a sister to me.. she shared lots of things to me though it is quite personal :lol: and i also shares some secrets to her.. :D i never had a dull moment wif her.. we never run out of things to talk about (gossips, secrets, problems, and some personal things :lol:) i really love my pop soo muchies ^_^ hope she wont chage ^_^ [b] Nina[/b] - she's pretty and really got a lovely voice.. she's nice and approachable.. we havent talk often but im happy were friends ^_^ [b] Uma | Ming [/b] - she got a pretty face and a very sweet voice.. i love my ming super ^_^ [b] Nela [/b] - she's like a Cinderella under mii umbrella ela ela eh eh hahaha.. shes really nice ;] she's crazy, funny and cute ^_^ [b] joebz [/b] - she's nice to me.. i miss this girl ^_^;) [b] ate shika [/b] - she's so approachable.. she wont let you feel that your out of space. I like her very muchies..:wow: [/spoiler] [b]Hot Hunks[/b] [spoiler] [b]Rapidoh__ | Shiiittt[/b] - he's so HOT =D he's funny and cool ^_^ yet he's not pogi =D i kid shittttt of course you’re the man!! every woman's fantasy..:puke: ow common.. :lol: i loev you shiiittt!!! [b]Tunie | Heartii[/b] - my norms husby ^_^.. honestly i got crush on him before.. ^_^ he's so nice and approchable.. :D he sings good.. :rolleyes: he's gentle and he's just fine :p.. hmm one thing is for sure.. he loevs push ^_^ [b] Xave [/b] - i crush him for no reason.. ow yes he sings very well.. :wow: [b] Ephemeral [/b] - he's nice and definitely cool ^_^.. and he sings well too.. ^_^ :wow: [b] Harvey [/b] - he's really cute :wow: he's funny and nice to talk with ;) [b] Shirow [/b] - im scared of him before i thought he was really strange but i was mistaken.. he's nice and.. he's CUTE :eh: [/spoiler]

Last edited by kyulatrixia (2008-08-10 11:34:37)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:10

[ 10 queries - 0.683 second ]
Privacy Policy