• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[color=#999999][b]My[/color] [color=#666666][sup]updated[/sup][/color] [color=#999999]Ftalk Crush List.[/b][/color] [spoiler][color=#999999][b]♥ LADIES.[/b] ▪ [b]Blanche.[/b] Hmmm.. I wonder why.. LOL. Off-couss.. `Cause she's so astig [for me]. A very great friend. I lhuv her. IMY. ▪ [b]Trixx.[/b] IMY. Sigh.. I can't reach her here anymore. Hope I'd see her. She's a really great friend to me. I lhuv her. ▪ [b]Tinay.[/b] She's beautiful [in & out]. A very nice mod. I lhuv her. ▪ [b]Lovelee.[/b] She's a very nice person & I love her graphics. ▪ [b]Phia.[/b] My pie-pie [just made this up]. Weee.. She's a very sweet person & she's nice. IMY. ▪ [b]Chariz.[/b] She's so good in making graphics. My aidoul. She's also very nice & pretty. ▪ [b]Joanna.[/b] [brains&beauty] IMY. Even if we're not that close. She's nice, peace maker. Heehee.. ▪ [b]Elaine.[/b] She's so nice & cute. Heehee.. ▪ [b]Bratinela.[/b] I don't even know why. But I like her, she's astig [for me] & she's nice. ▪ [b]Joebz.[/b] Her graphics are so awesome [in her layouts]. She's very nice. ▪ [b]Uma.[/b] Hmm.. She's nice. I like her eyes, like a doll. Heehee.. Though we're not close. ▪ [b]Kymie.[/b] [lunareighn] IMY. She's so creative in graphics & she's very nice. ▪ [b]Bridget.[/b] [faelnar] She's so nice & fun to be with. Co-Rockstar. [b]\m/[/b] ▪ [b]Linniie.[/b] IMY sis!! I[sup]really[/sup]MY. She's a very very nice person. Sweet & fun. I lhuv her. ▪ [b]Angeli.[/b] I think she's a very good leader for the Rockstars. ▪ [b]Kimmy.[/b] [kimyasay] IMY. She's a very good leader. & She's nice & pretty. ▪ [b]Charm.[/b] She's very nice & pretty. IMY. ▪ [b]Ducheszv.[/b] She seems nice & sweet. I wanna get to know her. ▪ [b]Eney.[/b] I think she's nice & cool. I wanna know her more [i]too[/i]. ▪ [b]Maye.[/b] [deathsiren] She's nice, I noticed it, & she's pretty. I like her. Weeeee.. I wanna get to know her [i]too.[/i] ▪ [b]Aliah.[/b] She's cute in her ava. Heehee.. I wanna get to know her [i]too.[/i] ▪ [b]Aina.[/b] [chii] She's so good in making graphics; elegant & cool graphics. & I think she's very responsible & nice. I really wanna get to know her. ▪ [b]Haru.[/b] [emochiq] I love her graphics. Like what I said about [chii]. I wanna get to know her [i]too.[/i] ▪ [b]Bheiyah.[/b] I love her elegant works. She's so pretty & nice. ▪ [b]Eunich.[/b] [sup]new friend.[/sup] She's so nice & friendly. ILY. ▪ [b]Jamie.[/b] [bluberry543] She's cute & nice. Lovable. Heehee.. ▪ [b]Lhien.[/b] [udontmatteranymore] She's a nice person. Pretty & I think she loves Red. \m/ ▪ [b]Leviel.[/b] We're both in the same school. She's so cool. Wooh! \m/ ▪ [b]Vanilla.[/b] I wanna know more about her. Co-Rockstar. [b]\m/[/b] I think she's very nice. ▪ [b]Yanyan.[/b] I wanna know more about her. I think she's nice & cool. & Pretty too. Heehee.. Co-Rockstar. [b]\m/[/b] ▪ [b]Rose.[/b] [fis.ms] I think she's cool & friendly. Hoping to know her more. Co-Rockstar. [b]\m/[/b] ▪ [b]Faith.[/b] [misz.faith] She's so gorgeous & kind. I love her graphics. & I wanna know more about her. [b]Yna.[/b] I think she's nice & pretty. ▪ [b]Lady_end.[/b] She seems nice & friendly. I wanna know more about her. :] ▪ [b]Aila J.[/b] [cutest] IMY sis!! She's a very very nice & pretty person. ▪ [b]Andrea.[/b] [bheszt] [i]Same comment with Aila J.[/i] [/color][color=#666666] ▪ [b]Louiz.[/b] Off-couss.. I lhuv this girl. LOL. :lol:[/color][color=#999999] [hr][hr] [b]♥ GUYS.[/b] ▪ [b]Dondon.[/b] My ku'a. Heehee.. IMY. He's very good in making graphics & he's a very nice & sweet person. ▪ [b]Franz.[/b] [bigbro | intelligence] IMY!! Very sweet & funny person. LOL. His graphics are very great. Aidoul. ▪ [b]Jay.[/b] [pipito] Wee.. I wanna know more about him. He's sweet & nice. ▪ [b]Aaron.[/b] [rei ryuzaki] He's a very nice & sweet person. ▪ [b]Lord Heinz.[/b] I wanna know more about him. He's good-looking & a responsible mod. ▪ [b]Harvii.[/b] [emokidd] He's cool [for me], good-looking & a very responsible mod here in Ftalk. ▪ [b]James.[/b] [james cuteoo2] He seems nice. Cute. Weee.. Very responsible. ▪ [b]Kiel.[/b] His graphics are so cool. He's a nice & fun person. Wanna know more about him. ▪ [b]Eehjhay.[/b] I think he's nice. A very responsible mod. ▪ [b]Slasher201994.[/b] I think he's some what courageous about what he posted at the Confession thread before. Heehee.. & I think he's nice & sweet. :] [/color][color=#666666]▪ [b]Shiffer.[/b] He's a very nice person. Good-looking too. IMY kuya. T.T[/color][color=#999999] [hr][hr] [b]♥ GROUPS.[/b] ▪ Former-[b]Rockstars.[/b] Sorry for leaving. Sigh. I'm just getting confused. But Keep rockin'. \m/ ▪ Former-[b]GFX Tech.[/b] I'm sorry for leaving. IMY. You guys are so cool. I'm really so so so sorry for leaving. ▪ [b]Class-S.[/b] I think they're cool. Haiiz.. They didn't accept me in Class-S. Sigh. But it's ok. Aidouls. ▪ [b]Elite.[/b] Cool. They have many members. ▪ [b]Black-Pinkers-Clan.[/b] Rocker colors. Wooh! \m/ ▪ [b]Artwork 101.[/b] Very creative group. Elegantly designed page. LOL. [/color][color=#666666]▪ [b]EPS.[/b] I think that they are cool & fun. ▪ [b]Skyline.[/b] All girls. Nice artworks [i think]. Very colorful & nice group, my opinion.[/color][color=#999999] [hr][hr] & There are too much to mention. Sorry, if someone's missing in my list. :][/color][/spoiler] [color=#999999]Added more. Weeeeee.. New friends or not. LOL. Gonna update next time. Heehee.. [i]Sorry if it's not appropriate or disrespectful to call you your names only. Just to make every name equal. Heehee.. LOL. Gomenasai.[/i][/color]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

CrushList: :arrow: Rockers Baby _louiz :arrow: Charm Caster :arrow: Forsakendoll :arrow: Faelnar :arrow: Kristina16 :arrow: Triciabianca :arrow: Linniie :arrow: Charmcharmcharm14 :arrow: Lea :arrow: '-'Loisfull'-' :arrow: Meggy :arrow: Uma_Love :arrow: Luv.ceii :arrow: Yumi [b]Added:[/b] :arrow: Joebz :D

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-16 19:55:15)

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=faelnar84]My sister,Gerlyn[/quote] is that me sistah??? :wow: tenkyu if thatz me.. [quote=charm_caster0604]i also crush lady_end--she's cute and she looks friendly. wnt to know her better!.[/quote] oh,, tenkyu. i crux u too sistah.. hope to knw yah mur :P wew,! i crush the person i qouted :wow:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] To all teh people who added me in their lists i crush you back- labshoo~ :eh:[/b] [b]Camilleo8[/b] Wakaka~ Sankyoo- ILYSVM :P [b]Girls [/b] [li] Mamii Camz - such a nice and sweet gal! I loev her looks uber pretty! G0RGE0US. Loev her to DEATHH! [/li] [li] Ate Meng - very cool girl :cool: even sometimes she's strict [/li] [li] Ate Lois - very pretty and sweet girl. She is sometimes funny and lost her temper sometimes when [s]pissed[/s]. :lol: [sup]*jokes[/sup][/li] [li] Ate Aina - Very great girl! I loev her. She's a great GFX maker. ID0L :thumbsup: [/li] [li] Ate Haru - I dont talk to her that much but i know she's nice, funny, pretty and nice! Co EPS member :D [/li] [li] Sis Tinay - sweet and nice moderator. Very nice moderator. I [b]<333[/b] her. ;) [/li] [li] Sis Duch - a very pretty-nice- and sweet moderator. I thought she was a snob but really a great girl~ ;) I [b]<333[/b] herr. BTW, can i get ur YM if it is ok? :penguin: [/li] [li] Louiz - IMY. sensitive yet funny. :D I loev her 2. [/li] [li] Linnie - IMYSVM. she is very cute and fun to chat with. Nice Gal. [b]<333[/b] [/li] [li] Cheuw - PRETTY. want to know her moar. [/li] [li] Nela - nice ava. PRETTY and NICE. want to know her moar. [/li] [li] Forsakendoll - i loev her layouts, she is very great. Her rank describes her. PRETTY and NICE. :thumbsup:. Hope to know her moar. [/li] [li] Joebz - I loev her works, ID0L. :thumbsup: [/li] [li] Chariz - Wkakaa~ ID0L. Pretty and funny. ;) [/li] [li] Aphrodite - she is very pretty! Sweet and Nice i loev her. <3 :D [/li] [li] Sis Uma - i loev her looks and very nice. :thumbsup: She looks like a doll even she says not. :lol: [b]<333[/li][/b] [li] Sis Maye - Pretty and thoughtful. I loev her. She is very nice :thumbsup: [/li] [li] Sis Kymie - she is nice and very good in making GFX. :) Want to know her moar. [/li] [li] Lovelee - My uber fave chatmate. She is very nice and i loev her. <3 [/li] [li] Yuna - A very responsible and kind mod. Funny and sometimes strict, Want to know her moar. [/li] [li] Phia and Elaine - This nice and loving sisters.FUNNY. IMY. :D [/li] [li] Cutieshika - i loev her layouts. Very nice. <3 [/li] [li] Kimmy - very great leader yet sometimes- serious. Funny. ILY. :| [/li] [li] Kim-a-holic - she is a very nice gal, i loev her, funny and pretty! <333 [/li] [li] bianx - pretty.friendly.nice! keep it up sist! [/li] [li] charm and nelou - wee! i like you both [/li] [li] faith - gorgeous.nice.sweet. Hope to know you more. GL with ur LoveLife.! [/li] [sup]Added[/sup] [b]Sis Emlodee, Eney, Aliah, Alliana and all EPS members [/b] [b] Boys [/b] • Kiel • Big Bro Franz • Dondon • Kuya Bob ;) • Aaron - crush you back! verii nice and cute! • Ephemeral - very helpful and responsible moderator . Keep it up! :thumbsup: • Shirow - very helpful and responsible moderator! :) :thumbsup: • Manong Neex - i loev his attitude. Very friendly and sweet. <333 • Hoshi - Very friendly. <333 //edited-added sone new crush

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-07-17 09:12:02)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup][b]My Crushes:[/b][/sup] [quote][b]• Kimizuki[/b]- wee,i really crush this gurl eyh :wow: [b]• Chii/Aina[/b]- i really crush this gurlz too. she really gud in making gfx :wow: [b]• Bheiyah[/b]- she cute & also gud in making gfx :wow: [b]• Louiz[/b]- she cute & also a nice person ;) [b]• Triciabianca[/b]- she cute at her ava & she also really gud in making gfx :D [b]• anime_mania_01[/b]- she my very[3x] gud friend here :D [b]• jhayyuliajay[/b]- she friendly ;) [b]• lady_end[/b]- she a nice & gud friend ;) [b]• Mod. Tinay[/b]- she have a beatiful face. she so kind to me :wow: [b]• Aya/Forsakendoll[/b]- she have a pwetty face & really gud in making layout :wow: [b]• ♥brains&beauty♥[/b]- she a kind person ;) [b]• charm_caster0604[/b]- well,i think she friendly ;) [b]• chariz/obsessed95[/b]- she really gud in making gfx. she also have a cute face :wow: [b]• RossVolturi/Ini Mini[/b]- she rock =D\m/! lulz [b]• Eunice[/b]- she a nice friend of mine ;) Added: [b]• Philixre/Lovelee[/b]- she cute & fun to chat/be with. lulz :P[/quote]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-07-17 08:04:30)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=royalblue] [quote=dondon]Added: Joebz[/quote] awtz. sankyoo :redface: :D I crush the following people • [b]Bravii.[/b] Ehem? Uyy. :eh: • [b]Pushiniecho.[/b] Ehem Ehem? Uuyyy. • [b]Meow.[/b] Smexy CSS Queen XDDD--I saw the layie you're working on. So cute & pretty :wow: • [b]Ate April.[/b] I loev it when she sings. • [b]Ate Yuna.[/b] Keep praying. =D:thumbsup: • [b]Ate Duch.[/b] Mishuu ate duch. =( • [b]Maye.[/b] *wooot* we're of the same age but she looks so much mature hihi. • [b]Renz.[/b] Where are you? O__o • [b]Ate Tinay.[/b] Kindest moderator I've known. • [b]Kuya Bob.[/b] I loev his siggies, hihi. And his guardian angel video! It was friggin hilarious--I salute you XD [/color]

Last edited by joebz (2008-07-17 07:20:55)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

o[quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]▪ Blanche. Hmmm.. I wonder why.. LOL. Off-couss.. `Cause she's so astig [for me]. A very great friend. I lhuv her. IMY.[/quote] Oh thankyou. (: [quote=eney0715]sis blanchee- the girl i like most!..ahaha..i like her because of her kalukringan..[/quote] [i]Ay jusko[/i] :lol: haha, thanks loka. XD CRUSHIESSS~ :wow: Louiz Louiz LouPOTSSS ! ;D [i]Thoughtful and kind! Fun and cool. In short, a good friend. ((: I feel bad though, eu left rockstars. lulz.[/i] Phia Phia PhiaTOTz (lol) [i]AH my idol. :wow: lol. Kindest of all. Trust-worthy and friendly! Thanks yeah. [;[/i] My LokArose & eneylokArets :thumbsup: [i]Bth loka-loka. Hahahaha! Both has beauty and brains! naks. Haha![/i] Bridgetehngtehng :lol: [i]ne~ cool girl. I know her crush. BWAHAHAHA =D lol dont worry I wont tell. =D Keep it up and gewdluck[/i] Ayshh, I'll add more sooner or later. Laffsheu all :wow:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i crush all the posters above me.. seriously =):thumbsup: theyre on my list.. ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-17 07:27:13)

malthus
» FTalker
1969-12-31

crush.....awts =) its ate AYA...and deathsiren..... wahhahahahah ....... there are the eye cather of FSTALK...
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][i]Crush List [sup]Updated[/sup][/i][/b] [i]~[b]LoisFuLL[/b] - She is nice and "makuleht" :lol: ~[b]Ate Meng[/b] - She loves Death note also.. [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/77.gif[/img] ~[b]Graze[eizarg][/b] - She is nice and happy to be with [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/69.gif[/img] ~[b]Haru[em0chiq11] [/b]- Your the queen..of avatars .. and being nice to me [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/77.gif[/img] ~[b]Sis jhay[/b] - She is nice and beautiful .. she is a good friend indeed .. ;) ~[b]Faelnar [/b]- she is nice to me.. :wow: [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/105.gif[/img] ~ [b]sis charm[/b] - she is bery funny and nice! ;) ~[b]Ate Tinay[/b] - My favorite Mod..She is very Nice! I love her hair! :wow: ~[b]fis.mis[/b] - i think she`s cute [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/101.gif[/img] ~[b]Ate Duch[/b] - She is very CUTE indeed! :wow: ~Bianx - She is Cute like ate Duch :thumbsup: ~[b]Joana[/b] - She is very nice.. when she said that my works are good [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/15.gif[/img] ~[b]Ate WENG[/b][Mod Mizel] - She is nice to me [color=blue]~TriciaBianca - My Co-EPS member and She`s Nice To Me .. [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/71.gif[/img];) ~Camille08 [Cam] - I like this Girl.. i find this girl cute.. and She`s my Co-EPS member..:redface::redface:;] ~Mystic Rain - I dunno her name... but she`s 100% Cute!![/color] [b]And all Co-EPS members [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/111.gif[/img][/i][/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thnx carl ;) i crush you too.. :redface: ;)
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Thanks to those who added me on their list.. I truly appreciate it so much. *hugs all* -- @t: gemandi (lost and found) missing. please contact me. i miss this girl.
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]• Nela - nice ava. PRETTY and NICE. want to know her moar.[/quote] sankyuu~ :P [quote=joebz]• Bravii. Ehem? Uyy. :eh:[/quote] ehem what? :paranoid: :lol: [hr][hr] Thanks to those who included me in their lists. :) [hr][hr] [spoiler] Onion » i damn loev you~~ :penguin: Chi » The smexy css queen. can't stop watching her [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/aya0210]Youtube videos[/url] Bear » full of jokes.even though some of it are real corny :/ wahaha kidding xD Yuna » she's missing in teh confe. contact me if you saw this girl =D Duch » always PMing me and say '[i][s]taena[/s] natatawa aq sa mga reply mo sa confe[/i]' bwahaha. Joebz » oh~ is it jobez now? :lol: amisyuu~ joebz or whatever your name's spelling is. :/ Kapz » omg. i miss you for real now lol :lol: Xave » always compalining to me that don't laugh in teh mic O.o Pota » full of pick up lines :wasted: [/spoiler] [color=white] of course, Harbii - wahahaha don't complain about the spelling of your name i liek it as harbii not harvii.[/color]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]my second time to post here[/b] :lol: [quote=bratinela01]Onion » i damn loev you~~ :penguin:[/quote] damn, i loev u more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow::wow: [b]Girls: :redface:[/b] [spoiler] [b]Pullnhetz_17[/b] -- My cousin, I loev her more than anyone..and this is the girl that wud be the very last on my list which i want have any arguements wth..She knows me more than anyone,, and i mean realy anyone here..She knows the real me..and i dont need to explain anything more..She knows me from head to toe..Weve been thru alot since we were kids and no one can/will/may break our bond.. [b]Mareh Ducheszv[/b] -- i uber (uber?,,how kawaii!!) love this girl,, shes the most understanding person in the world (sounds like dan humphrey) :eh:,,hahhaa..I admit,, i may have sometimes make her wana killl me but still, she remains to be my mareh.. I crush/loev her not only for her blazin hot look but for wats inside of her, she is someone i cud trust with anything..i loev her so much! :redface:,, And i so loev the month of march, cause that month, i met her and weve became close.. [b]Amo Shy19[/b] -- Shy19, I crush her not only cause shes so hot, its because, she is so mysterious (por me she still is), but at the same time, she is so bold and true..She is the real deal, that makes me loev her more,, and u can depend on her..even if its the smallest things..she wont let u down..And i feel that she understands me,evnthough, We dont share much..but i feel that i can tell her anything.. [b]Yoyo Bratinela01[/b] -- Yoyo, Shes uberly cute! :redface::P ,, [b]yoyo ur really cute![/b] and Shes really fun to be with, one of the million reasons why i crush her and loev her..She effing crazy too..She's so real, tho some of the people really mistaken her for being a total brat :lol:, but shes so effing nice and i dunno, She's like my little sister, my bestfriend..She's my onion! [b]GF Aya/Forsakendoll[/b] -- I crush her again not only cause shes so effing hot, But shes real and not scared to show her feelings..shes has a strong personality and yet shes fun to be with,, she isnt KJ at all..Shes [i]kalog[/i] and very [i]makulet[/i]..I just uber loev this girl..Im so glad i got to meet the real forsakendoll.. [b]Sweet Nina123456[/b] -- The Soul siren! She has this amazing voice and as wat ive said, her name compliments her for she is like nina wen she sings..She really nice and really funny,,another real person..This girl can never be out in a conference..She lightens up the confe! :P [b]Joebz (waaaaaa i dun have nickname por u yet! :crybaby: )[/b] -- I crush this person cause she is so good in Photoshop, Her works blow me away and She nice also,, The moment that i saw her here, I felt like I can get along with her, and still up to now, I cant believ that Im friends with her, That she was the one i wish im friends with.. and now that were friends,, im really really happy!! Imysb joebz!! =( [b]Normalsii Kyulatrixia[/b] -- My norms!! She normalizes me thats for sure..hahahaha.. I had issues with her b4 :P, but the day that she pmed me, I dont know, she didnt hesistated to do so..And im really happy that she ddnt, cause from that moment forward,, When we started to PM each other, I really became close to her soo much..[b]This girl is someone who isnt hard to get along with and to be close with[/b], Shes so light and i dunno, wen i talk to her, She makes me laugh,, and she lightens up my mood.. I cant xplain how happy i am to be with her..[b]And i so Crush her[/b] for being wat she is.. [b]YunaChan Deathwish-4MCR-freak-dude (?) :lol:[/b] -- Lols i crush her for being sooper funny..And i loev her more!!!!!!!,,hahaah.. I wana steal her from shirow..kidding!! I really crush her for being just yunachan!! uberly funny and crazy!! [b]Partner Deathsiren[/b] -- Waaaaaaa I crush her cause shes [color=red][b]hot![/b][/color] and shes really nice and funny! we get along so easily..but shes acting strange now..I wonder why partner..imysb!!! [b]Umachan (no nickname yet too =( )[/b] -- Uma knows so many languages, i was DFO with that :O,, I crush her voice..Its so cute and shes so cute!! She's nice and fun to be with.. [b]Ate Cutieshika[/b] -- I crush ate april for being nice and real to me..Shes really like my ate..i can depend and talk to her abt anything..And she knows me..Thats wat makes me loev her more! she knows me evntho we seldom PM.. [b]And i crush those girls who crush me back!! I crush u all!!!!!![/b][/spoiler] I think thats almost abt it for the girls..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/39.gif[/img] [b]Boys: :redface:[/b] [spoiler]Por[b]tuniepot[/b]iecho -- He so sweet and so caring, and he understands me, evnthough i have fits and i have this [i]tampo[/i] moments, he still doesnt run out of patience for me and still there,, I didnt really xpected for me and him to be this close..and i havent regret any of it ..and this may sound like PDA but I love my bf so muchh! Always have, Always will..:redface: [b]Troll EmoKidd[/b] -- Yoyo its onli a crush! :lol:, dont kill me ah! :lol:, anyway, I crush his uberly thick hair :lol:, thats why i call him troll, hes like the toy.. the troll toy but only his hair :lol:, And hes sooper cute! :lol:, Wahahaha..and I crush his voice, wen this guy starts singing, u cant stop him!!, I so wana help her with my yoyo, they luk uberly cute togethow [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/8.gif[/img],, Harvs is sooper nice and funny! Another real person who isnt afraid of showing off his feelings..And hes so romantic/dramatic :lol:, ask yoyo :lol: .. [b]Chiz _rapidoh[/b] -- He cud piss me off but this guy is so nice and sweet :lol:, tho he is hopelessly romantic!, He's like my big bro..Which pisses of her little sis but still loves her and cares for her so much! and likewise, i cud piss him off, but i loev hum! and i crush him for being my big bro!!!!!! [b]Xavierkym[/b] -- He has this amazing voice, He [i]finally[/i] granted my request and he sang it so perfectly, almost liek he was the one who sang it.. :eh:, and wid a mustache like his, who wudnt have a crush with mr.suave? :eh: [b]IE Deviantangel1995[/b] -- IE!! (imatating emman), whats with the nickname??he likes to imitate our fonts [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/43.gif[/img] ,, IE is still a kid,,purely childish thats why i understand him tho people sometimes dont..hes still 12..I crush him for being a little kid, i jst wish he wud take my advice and try not to push (me?) hard on being our friend..Just go with the flow.. [/spoiler] And finaly Im done! :lol:

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-07-17 12:31:29)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=--pUshnIt08--]Mareh Ducheszv -- i uber (uber?,,how kawaii!!) love this girl,, shes the most understanding person in the world (sounds like dan humphrey) :eh:,,hahhaa..I admit,, i may have sometimes make her wana killl me but still, she remains to be my mareh.. I crush/loev her not only for her blazin hot look but for wats inside of her, she is someone i cud trust with anything..i loev her so much! :redface:,, And i so loev the month of march, cause that month, i met her and weve became close..[/quote] FTW?! i went :o with your post!! uberly loooooooooooong!! :lol: but im soo touched :redface: :redface: :redface: i love the month of March too.. coz i was made Mod at my birthday last march. *hihi loev you moar mareh.. :kiss: [hr][hr] my cwushieess [b]Girls[/b] My babes = its almost her bday!! wew!! 1 day to go! :D :D My mareh = i[b] need[/b] to know your secret :mad: its bugging me :wallbash: Ate Mushi Ate Shika My Pop Nine Jap Punch Uma Alliana Tinay [b]Guys[/b] My baby My crushi My Kambal :kiss:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-17 11:54:55)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#999999][b]My FTalk Crushes:[/b] [quote]• [b]Blanche[/b]: Hmm.. I wonder? L0Lengs. Op-couss, she's a very cool & nice friend of mine. IMY sis!! Me`lhabzz you!! T0T • [b]Trixx / [i]Triciabianca[/i][/b]: Me`lhabzz you!! Wahaha.. She's a very fun & nice friend. • [b]Linniie[/b]: IMY sis!! She's a very nice person. Me`lhabzz you!! • [b]Phia[/b]: IMY sis!! Me`lhabzz her graphics. She's a very creative & nice person. Me`lhabzz you!! • [b]Joanna / [i]Brains & Beauty[/i][/b]: IMY sis!! Where are you now? L0Lengs. She's exactlly what her username says. Me`lhabzz you!! • [b]Ate Aina / [i]Chii[/i][/b]: Aidoul. She's so good in making graphics. I really wanna get to know her. :] • [b]Ate Haru / [i]Emochiq 11[/i][/b]: Aidoul. She's very good in making graphics. [i]Same comment with Ate Aina.[/i] • [b]Ate Lois / [i]Lois Full[/i][/b]: She seems cool & nice. Pretty, I saw her pics. Nyahaha.. Hope to be close to her. :] • [b]Ate Eney[/b]: Even though we're not close, IMY!! She's pretty & nice. • [b]Ate Melody / [i]Emlodee[/i][/b]: Though we're not that close, I really like her. She seems nice. • [b]Bridget / [i]Faelnar 84[/i][/b]: She's a very nice person. Cute & fun. • [b]Leviel[/b]: Best friend of my bro! She's cool & fun to be with. Too much chit-chat huh! Longtime no see. She's also a very courageous girlaloo. XD T0T • [b]Ate Angel / [i]Angeli 7[/i][/b]: Very great leader. She's so nice to me. I think she's pretty. Keep rockin! \m/ • [b]Nela / [i]Bratinela[/i][/b]: She's cool & nice. Pretty too. Me`lhabzz you. • [b]Joebz[/b]: Aidoul. I love her graphics [siggies/ava/layouts]. She's nice & pretty. • [b]Kuya Dondon[/b]: Me`lhabzz you! He's very nice & sweet. Me`lhabzz his graphics so much. They're so cool & awesome. Aidoul. Yehey! At last, I saw you here again. XD • [b]Kuya Jay / [i]Pipito 21[/i][/b]: IMY kuya!! Hope you're not mad at me. L0Lengs. He's so fun to be with & cool! Me`lhabzz you! XD • [b]Kuya Shiffer[/b]: IMY kuya!! Sorry for leaving. He's a very sweet & nice person. Me`lhabzz you. • [b]Kuya Franz / [i]Intelligence[/i][/b]: IMY!! Waah! I miss those fun times. Sigh. He's very good in making graphics! Aidoul. Me`lhabzz you. • [b]Kuya Carl / [i]Hoshigaki[/i][/b]: Wanna be close to him! He seems nice & fun. • [b]Aaron / [i]Rei Ryuzaki[/i][/b]: IMY! Longtime no chat/see. Nyahaha.. He's really a sweet & nice guy. • [b]All EPS Members[/b][/quote] [/color]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-07-18 05:24:10)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i just noticed that you're just reposting all of your crush here.even though you say it's 'updated' or whatever. actually not only you,they're many :wasted: is that all your crush? if yes, then oh wow :o anyway, sankyuu for including me on your list :P :wow: [quote=--pUshnIt08--]Yoyo Bratinela01 -- Yoyo, Shes uberly cute! :redface::P ,, yoyo ur really cute! and Shes really fun to be with, one of the million reasons why i crush her and loev her..She effing crazy too..She's so real, tho some of the people really mistaken her for being a total brat :lol:, but shes so effing nice and i dunno, She's like my little sister, my bestfriend..She's my onion![/quote] omg. i loev you.marry me. aww.don't be jeaulous kapz :lol: [spoiler] i already posted my crushes above so imma post another one.... anywho~ i crush harbii. :rolleyes: wahaha.who wouldn't? i see his name almost every post here lol :lol: [/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]• Sis Duch - a very pretty-nice- and sweet moderator. I thought she was a snob but really a great girl~ I <333 herr. BTW, can i get ur YM if it is ok?[/quote] :redface: thanks sis.. :P ill give you my YM here: duchesz :lol: you can add me.. ;) topic.. i crush the girl i quoted :wow:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-18 05:42:33)

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my crushes. [spoiler] gurlz: akuzet16(yen) - my real lyp besplen... my seahorse A.K.A poisonous_chiq16, my chicadorah sitah, ILY sistah... cutie_phunk(anj) - same ^ she' my besplen.. my saiduck A.K.A poisonous_doll, my chicadorah sitah wabshu siz ceii: my crux, she's friendly, kind, pwettie, lovely, ajaja.. my sistah m2m...... loveyah sissy siz gemandi: she's uber pwittie and friendly sis jhay: same^ very pweitie sis eunich: my sistah.. loveyah sistah sis cheuw: my pwittie and kind sistah here. sis tinay: super friendly and also pwettie sistah kuh.. sis faith: kakaloka. sa ym sistah. i like her.. very much, labxyoo sistah sis eney: my super pwettie sis here. sis lea: my new friend.. labxyu sis. sis bubblie- i love this author. ILY sistah.. sis reika- my uber pretty sistah, sis ellabotz- my sexy sistah, sis louiz - my new friend, hope 2 knw yah sis bhezt- hope 2 knw yah mur sissy sis yna- my very cute sistah, sis joanna- i love her story, ILY sistah.. [b]sis anne[/b]- she's uvber friendly to me.. boys: bro rei ryuzaki - he's nice 2 me and very friendly bro bob - proud to be bisaya my lolo ILY bro bro hoshi jc- carl - i love his layiies, and very friendly bro lance - my first bro but now i dunno, bro dhen2x - my very friendly and cute bro bro testament - uber good friend 2 me [b]bles_212000-[/b] bwahaha dnt knw his name, he's very friendly and kind to me and my only one [b]tito[/b] here... :wow: [/spoiler]

Last edited by lady_end (2008-07-18 06:07:54)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i crush all these gals above me.... =) yeah i really do.. weee crush you all muah!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:18

[ 9 queries - 0.404 second ]
Privacy Policy