• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=deathsiren][b]jesse-[/b] he's very nice. :D[/quote] :paranoid: Wahahah [i]Me?[/i] :redface: :O Well, thank you. I'm flattered. :lol:
butterflyprincesz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=dondon]Meggy[/quote] huwaat??**harhar.. my crush list: girls. *misz.faith *angeli718 *cheuw *tinay *chai boys. *dondon *kuya eehjhay**harhar *rei ryuzaki *harhar.. that's my crushlist.. [quote=faelnar84]Angeli[/quote] [quote=eehjhay]:arrow: angeli. i find her cute and wise.[/quote] wat is the username of this angeli ur talking about..cuz there's lots of angeli hir in ftalk.. *harhar

Last edited by butterflyprincesz (2008-07-30 18:22:19)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my crushlist ... [spoiler] ~girls -ate meggy -mommy faith -lola eunice -sizz cheuw -sizz tinay ~boys -later..[/spoiler]

Last edited by angeli718 (2008-07-30 22:46:47)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=bheszt_09]added [again] >> sisz maye aka deathsiren-i think she's uber nice nd pretty :D[/quote] waw. that's very flattering :redface: i crush you too. :D and... [spoiler] ate duch- one of my fave mods. i love her soo.. =| ate aya- man she's the bomb. the smexiest! i miss her. chariz- numero uno! sis tinay- very very very nice. ILOVE her :rose: push- my partneeerr! i love her so! :wow: louiz- really pretty girl. and very nice too. ate shy- pretty pretty.. love her eyes :wow: emlodee- pretty. very :wow: and really nice. like her a lot. i mean. i love her a lot! chai- one of my nicest friends here bianx- she's like a sister to me. love this girl :D sis faith- uber kawaii! and she's a good gfx maker. yanyan- cool girl :cool: ini- nice and cool. i like her style sis ceii- she's cute :D nela- she's cool :cool: joebz- cute. she's very talented.. and smart! nina- she has a really good voice :thumbsup: and she's very pretty ain't she? ate shika- she's really nice. love her :rose: aliah- she's so cute.. and nice too.. :D yuna- she's got some spunk and she's nice too :eh: sis cheuw- she's nice. i like her a lot. joana- we're not that close. but she's nice :) uma- she's a doll, and she's funneeh.[/spoiler] boys: [spoiler]TUNIE- my labteam. [i]gwapo[/i]. haha. :wow: unmaskedluke- i think he's good-looking. and i like his gfx and stuff rap- i dun even know why :/ :lol: jesse- he's very nice. :D Kazuki Shikimori- jules! my blockmate. the only ftalker i know in person :lol:[/spoiler]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my crushiezzz..agen..haha ...... [spoiler] ~girls -ate meggy (ur soo, cute..ur skoolmate wen I was gr 4.) -mommy faith(mommy faith is sooo cutee..) -lola eunice(she's gud in making gfx.. -sizz cheuw(she's soo pretty in the fansign she gave me..) -sizz tinay(she's soo friendly and pretty.. ~boys -[b]kuya jay(i crush u since the day we've met..haha)[/b][/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[u][b]TOPIC[/b][/u] A loooooooooooooooooooooong list again [b]GIRLS[/b] [spoiler][b]Abe[/b] - Lol this girl is just 9. a pinay who lives in Thailand :lol: [b]Allaya[/b] - Teh lilblueangel.haha. she is damn kawaii >_< [b]Andrea[/b] - Lol i loev this girl :wow: [b]April[/b] - Ate Shika.wak. She watches Naruto. ahaha [b]Aya 1[/b] - Wak i miss this girl :( [b]Aya 2[/b] - She is teh kindest gurl ive ever met ;__;. She is teh SMEXY CSS QUEEN yeah \m/ [b]Ayei[/b] - Wak i miss her so badly T^T. She is muh idol. Her birthday is on teh same say liek mine O_o [b]Baby Faith[/b] - Waaaaaaaa she's chubby, cute and she's uber good in gfx ;] [b]Bebe Nina[/b] - My BEBE Nina. She is my everything. I mulalalurve her so much >_< [b]Bianx[/b] - Waw this girl ;__; she is damn pretty.hahaha. i lurve her eye in her ava :wow: [b]Bridget[/b] - Dang.haha. I dont know her so much. She's damn kawaii. I wanna know her moar >_< [b]Ceii[/b] - I always see her in da FC section. It tells that she is a fun-loving gal. [b]Chariz[/b] - Wak. i really really really lorve her layout. Teh design is effing kewl. Lol she is also pretty :wow: [b]Cheuw[/b] - Cheuwness. Haha this girl is realy cute. She is really kind. believe me. hohoho. [b]Dominik[/b] - MADDIE. She is my bestfriend since grade 5. She is teh best person whom i met in muh life [b]Duches[/b] - Hwa. This girl looks liek my classmate :lol: She is uber very kind >_<. Not just that, she is also PRETTY! [b]Emlodee[/b] - OMFG she is very very pretty (>_<)b. Hope to know her moar [b]Eney[/b] - This girl lives in Thailand. Ahaha. Imma meet her some day :lol: [b]Eunich[/b] - Ohohoho my baby :wow: [b]Gemandi[/b] - Da lurve of Bob-oppa :wow: She is very nice ^__^ [b]Grace[/b] - Ahahaha. I miss this girl. [b]Ice[/b] - BEBE ICE. Where is she :crybaby: [b]Ini[/b] - This girl is damn [b]HOT[/b] haha. I always look at her pics in FS :P [b]Ize[/b] - Dammit. She is gone =( [b]Joanna[/b] - Ahahaha. This girl is nice and cute. A very good friend :wow: [b]Joebs[/b] - Wak. She loevs animu. She is very good in GFX and making layouts. The 2nd Aya [b]Ke[/b] - My [b]KE[/b]. Im happy to meet her :wow: she is damn cute and kind >_< [b]Keemee[/b] - Wak. Her grammar is OH WOW. Her small eyes is OH WOW. Teh korean doll.haha [b]Khine[/b] - Lol ahaha where is she :cry: [b]Kimyasay[/b] - Be back soon.ahaha :eh: [b]Kym[/b] - Teh classmate of muh old classmate :lol: She is teh GFX Queen :eh: [b]Leigh[/b] - Lol i effing miss this girl :crybaby: [b]Linniie[/b] - Wak. She is a really kawaii - fun-loving gurl.ahaha . She is very sweet >_< [b]Lois[/b] - Where are you Lois :crybaby: [b]Louiz[/b] - Ahaha. She's kind and sweet >_< [b]Maye[/b] - SHE IS VERY PRETTY! OH WOW. ahaha. I really mulalurve this gal :wow: [b]Meng[/b] - Me wanna know her moar >:3 [b]Nela[/b] - She always forgot me on her crush list.haha. Nelarvii :eh: [b]Nicey[/b] - Hwahahaha. Kawaii desu ne =3 [b]Phia[/b] - I hope she knows her password now :lol: [b]Philixre[/b] - Where is she now :crybaby: [b]Push[/b] - Really nice to be wif. She is really crazeee. ahaha.i hope she's not hungry anymoar :lol:. ehem Pushuniecho :eh: [b]Rose[/b] - Roseehjhay :eh: [b]Shine[/b] - Teh ARTIST! She is really creative and nice :wow: [b]Shy[/b] - Small eyes, big beauty.haha. We're not so close.ahihi. [b]Tinay[/b] - Teh kindest girl in Ftalk. A really pretty girl :wow: well. haha. She loevs teh number [b]16[/b] [b]Tricia[/b] - Lol haha. i wanna know her moar :P [b]Weng[/b] - She removed my siggy teh last time.haha.i dun care. she is realy sweet and nice =) [b]Yanyan[/b] - Really nice and kind.haha. Pretty too! :wow: [b]Yuna[/b] - Da larb of Lelouch :wow: Haha. She is really kind >_<. I lurve to look at her pics in FS :wow: and errrr.... m2m :lol: [/spoiler] -- [b]BOYS[/b] [spoiler][b]Derick Dondon Harvii James Neil Owner Rap Shave Shirow Tunie Vitz[/b] [/spoiler] ADMIN :rose:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=butterflyprincesz]*dondon[/quote] hehe.. tnx.. :D [quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Dondon[/quote] tnx 4 adding me ;) CrushList: :arrow: Rockers Baby _louiz :arrow: Charm Caster :arrow: Forsakendoll :arrow: Faelnar :arrow: Kristina16 :arrow: Trixx :arrow: Linniie :arrow: Charmcharmcharm14 :arrow: Lea :arrow: Lois :arrow: Meggy :arrow: Uma_Love :arrow: Luv.ceii :arrow: Yumi :arrow: Chiny.12 :arrow: Cutest08
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: inuzente_uno just a crush.. he is cute and nice..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I have also a crush the girl who made this topic[img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2485/huglv7.gif[/img] She's the first girl who welcome me here at Ftalk hehehe:)
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]Charm Caster[/quote] still crush me? :lol: Thnx bro.! Ily so much! ;):D Miss you! my crush list[sup]updated[/sup]: [b]Girls[/b] :arrow: sis eri- my newest bessy! she's very kind and nice..she's so cute! luv u uber sis! :kiss: :wow: :arrow: sis faith-my first sis here in ftalk! i miss her so much. She's a very sweet sis of mine and she has a pretty face. =):thumbsup: :lol: Ily much sis! :kiss: ;) :arrow: mama tinay-she has the cutest face here in ftalk! =):thumbsup: She's a very nice and sociable so much. :cool:;) she's very kind,too! :wow:;) Ily so much sis! :kiss::rose: :arrow: sis hanzel-sooo cute! =) I lab her face! She's very kind,too! :D miss you,sis! :kiss: :rose: Boys :arrow: kuya dondon-my very first bro here! he's so gentleman and kind! =):thumbsup: he's so cute! :redface: :arrow: bro aaron-he's cute! and lovable..:lol: wakzzz..:P :arrow: my dadde dale-my daddy Tom jones!..:lol::P he's nice and kind! and he looks like a celebrity! :lol::D :wow: :arrow: and lastly..uhmm..The poster above me: ReversEdge-I dunno why? :rolleyes: Just crush him! :eh: ;)
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

hmmm... my crush here?? hm.. :rolleyes: i think shes in the phil section but shes not always OL.. hehe:thumbsup:
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Philixre - Where is she now[/quote] ate uma em here hehe lol btw, can ihave your ym?? please :) my crush/es: [b]Goirls[/b] [spoiler][b]ate fait[/b]h She's so much kawaii and so gud in singing and so kind to me, my one and only ate faith :kiss: love you so much ate [b]Louiz[/b] she's so friendly easy to get along [b]andrea aka bheszt[/b] she's so my bestie.. love you sweetie (woah) [b]ate tinay[/b] she's so kind a she's the friendsliest mod here [b]ate ceii[/b] I think before she joined here i knew her already.. correct me ate if i'm wrong.. Love you so pretty and kind [b]my philaine(yessssss!! ayiee napangiti siya)[/b] well she's actually my bestie also.. uhmm.. actually me, drea(bheszt) and philaine are besties we're close friends that's why i really love her! same to you andrea.. love you [b]ate aliah[/b] she looks like an angel i adore her.. wanna exchange faces with me?? haha lol[/spoiler]

Last edited by philixre (2008-08-01 07:22:59)

maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

girls list: ate tinay ate faith charmcharm14 phia airies boys list: renz kuya eehjhay nyahaha...+_+
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] [b]:arrow: Thanks to all the people who put me on their list:[/b] [spoiler][quote=bheszt_09]sisz joanna-kind and friendly to me and other members[/quote] Thanks sizzy. You too. :D [quote=kristina16]joanna / brains& beauty shes my friend now... and im happy bout that!! shes very sweet a young girl who is very sensible i yab her! :wow:[/quote] Thanks sizzy. I'm happy that we're friends too. =) [quote=misz.faith]I agree :lol: kiddin'. .tnx joana?!am i ryt? :wow:[/quote] Yeah, only I have 2 N's in my name. :D [quote=lucknskill]brains & beauty - she is the soother of the raging war in the forums a long time ago. i rly like her for that.[/quote] Whoa... :o Manong Bob? Haha... Thanks. Very flattered. :redface: [quote='AphrOdiTe']brains&beauty ;)[/quote] Thanks sis! [quote=dondon]Brains & Beauty[/quote] Thanks bro! Very appreciated. =) [quote=/*/love.ceii/*/]beauty and brains -dunno her name :D[/quote] Haha... I crush you too sis! My name's [b]Joanna[/b] to start with. Nice to meet you! :D [quote=Rei Ryuzaki]• ♥brains&beauty♥new-she so nice & kind. she also gud in making sig/gfx :wow:[/quote] Thanks bro... Hehe... But am not that good. :D [quote=ducheszv]♥brains&beauty♥ - thanks God for her thread.. i liek the way she thinks ;] i admire her for that. :)[/quote] Thanks sizzy. :D [quote=dondon]@♥brains&beauty♥ Thanks.. even we dont know really each other, you include me in your list. Thank you very much. dont change your attitude. take care alwayz.[/quote] Oh, thanks bro. =) [quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]Joanna. [brains&beauty] IMY. Even if we're not that close. She's nice, peace maker. Heehee..[/quote] Aaw, sis. You're so sweet. IMY too. :D [quote=deathsiren]joana- we're not that close. but she's nice :)[/quote] Is that me?? :/ Sorry... Me dumbo... :paranoid: Haha.. :P If that's me, thanks siz! Me crush you to... =) [quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Joanna - Ahahaha. This girl is nice and cute. A very good friend :wow:[/quote] Wee! :p There I am! :D Thanks sis Uma. I crush you back! = :thumbsup: [/spoiler] [i][b]:arrow: Mah üBER looooooooooong list... :p[/b][/i] [b]GURLS:[/b] [spoiler]♥ Sis Tinay, my first friend. :D Labb her soo muchiies!! =) The greatest mod evah in my book. Miss you sis! =) ♥ Sis Trixx - Though we haven't actually talked to each other, she seems nice, an excellent GFX maker. Loev your works sis! :D ♥ Sis Aya - Who would forget you sis??? Haha... Very purrty gurl, the [b]SMEXY CSS QUEEN[/b]. Labbs you! :wow: ♥ Sis Duchesv - Hm... What can I say about this gurl?? So nice.. very friendly... =) A great mod too... =) ♥ Sis Louiz - She sweet and kind... ;) Loev you sis! =) ♥ Sis Chariz - My fellow [i]bisaya[/i]... Haha... Misshoo sis... Where are you?? :ninja: ♥ Sis Maye - Very pretty gurl... =) And she's nice too! :D ♥ Sizzy Uma - Miss yah sis! She's so cute! Just like a doll.... ;) ♥ Sis Faith - She's so pretty and nice! A perfect match with LH... =) :thumbsup: ♥ Sis Aphrodite - I dunno her well... But she seems nice... :D Hope to be your friend! ♥ Sis Tricia - Haha... The baby in the group! She's so talented, but she's so young, YOUNGER THAN ME! Proud of you sis... ;) ♥Sis Emlodee - Though we really didn't talk, I mean ACTUALLY NEVER TALKED, she seems nice. =) Hope to be your friend! [P.S. Thanks for the +repu... Heehee... I'll give you one too! But [Please wait, 24 hours haven't passed yet... =|] ♥ Sis bheszt_09 - We actually never talked but, I once gave her a gift, then she thanked me. She seems nice, and I crush her! [I'm not bi, OK? Haha... :lol: @Sis, BI means Bisexual, meaning Lesbian. In other words, tomboy. Haha... ;) ] ♥ Sis Louise - Very friendly mod. So kind. =) Hope to know her more... :D ♥ Sis Cei - My new friend. Thanks sis! =) ♥ Sis Lady_End - Always looking out for my stories. Thanks sis. Oh, and she's pretty too. =) ♥ Sis Cutie_Phunk - Very pretty gurl, and same with lady_end, always looking out for my stories. Laabs u sis! ♥ Yna_16 - My new fan! Haha, [b]IDOL[/b]! :p ♥ Rachel - Besties forever... One word, [b]SWEET[/b]. :) ♥ April - Aprilcutie09! Great GFX maker. My new sis! Loev you sis. ;) ♥ Jamie - My new sis! Very pretty gurl... :D [/spoiler] [b]GUYS:[/b] [spoiler]♥ Echo - My big bro! Labbs you [i]kuya[/i]! He taught me everything I know about making JS Layouts and, he's always there for me... Man... I wish I had a REAL big bro like Tunie... :D ♥ Sir LH - Haha, I am NOT a cutie! Hehe... He's kind... And... he's good-looking too! ;) ♥ Dondon - My new guy friend! Thanks [i]kuya[/i]! Always on the go... Helping other people. :) ♥ Kher - Forgot to add you Kher! How are yah? ♥ James - He seems nice.. Wanna get to know you more! =) ♥ Rei Ryuzaki - Gosh, I forgot you! Am so sorry... :/ But anyways, he's really nice, always comments on my sigs though they're amateurs! Hehe... =D He a very good friend... ;) ♥ Manong Bob - I dunno. He's kind and cute. :D [/spoiler] Guess that's all... [b][i]^ UPDATED...[/i][/b][/align]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]marami na ba akong karibal d2? :paranoid: :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] pls do not use language other than english in international forums :) welcome to FT :gift: [b]Topic[/b] my epic friends .. [spoiler] all [b]Class-S[/b] Members \m/ =D [/spoiler] and..... [spoiler] he's .. :arrow: romantic, corny, smart, talkative, hard working and he makes me melt with his sweetness :redface: :arrow: [sup]i miss him[/sup] [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-01 09:50:31)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I`ll add a crush.. Yellow Flash
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Crushing Umaaaa ! X3 Also, kurdapya4CHRIST (username; bonded wiht her in teh PhilSec once) XD Teh rest.. Rockstars' members \m/ Louiz Trixxoo (sheetIMY) Bridget Jamie (hurayy!!) I laffshyeuuu ool~ [b]NO BOYS TIHS TIME =D[/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Lois - Where are you Lois :crybaby:[/quote] I'm here uma. I miss you. :P [quote=dondon]:arrow: Lois[/quote] Thanks don. :D I also miss this guy. [quote=ReversEdge]I have also a crush the girl who made this topic She's the first girl who welcome me here at Ftalk hehehe:)[/quote] [i]Flattered[/i] =D I crush you too. :rolleyes: CRUSHES: harvey - I freakin' miss him. fafeng, where are you? lels. :lol: neex - he'll give me a thousand of borjer. yay. :P [i]he's layout is freakin' nice. :paranoid:[/i] reversedge - i miss him. I miss his sense of humor. lels. :D daryll - we just had a little ym conversation yesterday. he's so caring, swear. :P I crush you kuya wafuu. :P --and the members of [b]"The Scandalers"[/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=butterflyprincesz]huwaat??**harhar..[/quote] hak hak.. hehe --- [quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Dondon[/quote] thanks.. laughing girl hehe :D -------- [quote=charm_caster0604]kuya dondon-my very first bro here! he's so gentleman and kind! he's so cute![/quote] Imy... tnx for uncluding me nina ;) ------- [quote=♥brains&beauty♥]Dondon - My new guy friend! Thanks kuya! Always on the go... Helping other people.[/quote] ahihihi.. hope we can be a good friends. tnx for adding me in your list ;) ------- [b]CrushList:[/b] Rockers Baby _louiz Charm Caster Forsakendoll Faelnar Kristina16 Trixx Linniie Charmcharmcharm14 Lea Lois Meggy Uma_Love Luv.ceii Yumi Chiny.12 Cutest08 philixre ♥brains&beauty♥

Last edited by dondon (2008-08-01 10:42:42)

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol..hahaha crushes : uma chai bianx duch maye

Last edited by unmaskedluke (2008-08-01 10:42:56)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:17

[ 9 queries - 8.316 second ]
Privacy Policy