• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

:arrow: thanks to all who included me on their lists.love ya all. :D @t:[b]now updated:[/b] [spoiler]fer the girls: [b]my bride aka gemandi/hanzel[/b]- i just loev her. :kiss: [b]siz chai/aphrodite[/b]- very pretty and nice.they say she's suplada but she's not.she's lovely. :rose: [b]siz ceii[/b]-pretty and nice!i like her smile. :wow: [b]siz tinay[/b]-she's just gorgeous!i envy her hair. :lol: [b]siz eney[/b]- such a cutie. ;) [b]lady_end,akuzet_16[/b]-both pretty.just found out they're classmates. ;) [b]siz bubblie[/b]-very pretty and talented.i love her story. :wow: [b]siz madz[/b]-like siz bubblie,pretty and talented. :wow: [b]misz.faith[/b]-she's cute. ;) for the boys: [b]mod harvii[/b] [b]hoshigaki[/b] :P [b]tatay bob[/b] [b]my long lost bro aka darryl[/b] :lol: [b]jay aka pipito[/b] [b]rei ryuzaki[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by jhayyuliajay (2008-07-08 06:09:39)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

^ hi sis jhay! @topic: here's mine: sis tinay--very nice and sweet. :wow: sis nahz--miss you sis! love her gfx! :wow: sis chai--she's cute and beautiful.. she's nice! :wow: sis faith-- lab u sis! she has a cute face and she's nice to everyone! :wow: kuya dondon--thnx for the nice chat! uhmm.. :redface: bro aaron--a cutie.. ;) :redface: lance--welcome back! he's nice! =) :thumbsup:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Crush List: [b] Rockers baby Louiz Trixx Kristina16 Brains & Beauty Charm Caster (nina) Luv.ceii Charmcharmcharm Faelnar Forsakendoll Linniie Meggy Leviel Loisfull [/b]
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i crush my besflen, rose, melody, ini, jhay, aliah, uma, shy, charmaine, eunich, angeli, hannah, faelnar84, eney, leviel, and all active rockstar gurlets .. i just cant remember their name.. i'm too busy staring at their avatars.. .. edited sorry lois

Last edited by pipito21 (2008-07-06 03:08:58)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Reminder again. Posting in tagalog even in Spoilers is definitely not allowed. Please edit your post. Thanks.
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Special thanks to: [spoiler] [quote='AphrOdiTe']ceii[/quote] [quote=faelnar84]ceii[/quote] [quote=emlodee]ceii - i crush her i like her name! :D[/quote] [quote=eney0715]ate ceii..[/quote] [quote=ducheszv]/*/love.ceii/*/ - her username is so hard to type :lol: i wanna get to know her more too .. :D[/quote] [quote=dondon]:arrow: Luv.ceii[/quote] [quote=faelnar84]ceii[/quote] [quote=charm_caster0604]?sis ceii-love her personality. she's nice. :redface:[/quote] [quote=philixre]?ate ceii- My diary! haha i've been asking her so long and telling her my secrets! Love yah ate! and soh pweety![/quote] [quote=kristina16]ceii - very purttyy!!! :wow: very nice also ;) :kiss: i missed talkin to her... shes nice too...i just love her :wow:[/quote] [quote=deathsiren]sis ceii- she's cute :D[/quote] [/spoiler] [i] topic:[/i] [b]for the girls..[/b] [spoiler] sis hanz sis zia - sis dhen sis jhay sis chai sis eney sis tinay sis melody sis julienne sis bea sis aime sis alliene sis heartbreaker gandalicious... sis linnie sis swit serenity sis bubblie sis ducheszv sis nina sis gerlyn sis maye sis angelie sis angeli sis loiuz mod lois sis faelnar sis lovelee sis charm beauty and brains -dunno her name :D sis yanyan sis alliana sis bianx sis kim sis aya sis lilblueangel sis bratinela sis tricia sis lea sis faith [/spoiler] [b]for the boys:[/b] [spoiler] kuya hoshigaki :kiss: kuya harvey :kiss: kuya bob :kiss: kuya james :kiss: kuya eehjay :kiss: kuya derick :kiss: kuya kerlah :kiss: kuya inteliigence :kiss: kuya dondon :kiss: and kuya nelnel :kiss: [b]all the boys here ok? [/b]:D [/spoiler] [b]ii labb yu all.. mwuahh[/b] :wow: :kiss:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]▪ Maye. [deathsiren] She's nice, I noticed it, & she's pretty. I like her. Weeeee.. I wanna get to know her too.[/quote] awww. sis. you're a lot prettier. i like your beauty :wow: anyways. i can be your friend. i wanna get to know you better too :D [quote=lucknskill]maye - she is like a model[/quote] lels. thanks for the joke kuya bob. :lol: kiddin' :P[/spoiler] ------------------------------ my girls :rose: [spoiler] [b]ate aya[/b]- man she's the bomb. the smexiest! i miss her. [b]chariz[/b]- numero uno! [b]sis tinay[/b]- very very very nice. ILOVE her :rose: [b]push[/b]- my lovely partner :wow: [b]♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥[/b]- really pretty girl. and very nice too [b]ate duch[/b]- a good mod. i love her soo.. =| [b]emlodee[/b]- pretty. very :wow: and really nice. like her a lot. [b]chai[/b]- one of my nicest friends here [b]bianx[/b]- my one and only ftalk textmate. she's like a sister to me. love this girl :D [b]sis faith[/b]- kawaii! [b]yanyan[/b]- cool girl :cool: [b]ini[/b]- nice and cool. i like her style [b]sis ceii[/b]- she's cute :D [b]nela[/b]- she's cool :cool: [b]joebz[/b]- cute. she's very talented. [b]nina[/b]- she has a really good voice :thumbsup: and she's very pretty ain't she? [b]ate shika[/b]- she's really nice. love her :rose: [b]yuna[/b]- she's got some spunk :eh: [b]sis cheuw[/b]- she's really nice. like her a lot. [b]uma[/b]- she's a doll, and she's funneeh.[/spoiler] [b]boys[/b] [spoiler]no need to say it. you know who he is :rolleyes:[/spoiler]
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]speacial thanks to the ff. and read my reply's also.. :D[/b] [spoiler] [quote=lucknskill]aliah - she's pretty like her older sis[/quote] [b]noo im pretier than her..hahaha LoL yeah maybe...wahekhek[/b] [quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]Aliah. She's cute in her ava. Heehee.. I wanna get to know her too.[/quote] [b]amma cute?hehehe tnx....ily :kiss:[/b] [quote=/*/love.ceii/*/]sis lilblueangel[/quote] [b]tnx[/b] [quote=kristina16]lilblueangel / aliah - shes so dang cute!! i love her... shes my smart textmate!! and always there when i needed some elp[/quote] [b]ily siz mwuah....[/b] [/spoiler] here's mine [b]updated[/b] [b]gurls[/b] [spoiler] [b]rocker baby louiz[/b]-i find her cute and very humble :rose: [b]/*/love.ceii/*/[/b]-true filipina beauty!! tinay-she's my cute txmate always sending me qouts when im alone... :kiss: forsakendoll(aya)-i really adore the skin...heehehe very pretty gurl aya(alliana01)-i asked for her fs onetym cuz she's damn pretty ducheszv-this is the 2nd of fav. moderator here.. ily!! deathsiren(maye)-she's pretty..a girl with an attitude... [/spoiler] [b]boys[/b] [spoiler] unmaskedluke-cute eyes!! bob(lucknskill)-he's a nice guy w/ a cute face eehjay-a goodlooking guy... [b]pipito[/b]-hmmm he's cute still... searching....... [/spoiler] that's all for now

Last edited by LiLbLuEaNgEl (2008-07-06 04:14:09)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]my crushes[/b] :kiss: [sub][b]girls[/b][/sub] [spoiler][b]sis lilblueangel--hmmm..just seen her today. but when i saw her ava..she's beautiful! :wow: want to know her more! =) sis tinay--nice and sweet friend!!.. ILY, sis! ;) :) sis faith--cute and very nice sis.. :thumbsup: =) sis ceii--friendly and cute sis. ;) :rose: sis louiz--she's cute and she's good in gfx making.. ;) :wow: sis nahz--i miss her.. she's cute and nice.. and i love her gfx! =) :rose: sis chai--beautiful. :rose: she's friendly and nice.. and i want to be her friend! =) :wow: sis jhay--just met her..and it's so nice meeting her!.. :rose: sis aya[fosakendoll]--my frend on friendster..i love her layouts and she's very gorgeous! :wow:[/b] [/spoiler] [sub][b]boys[/b][/sub] [spoiler][b]kuya dondon--he's kind and nice..and he's so gentleman.. IMY kuya! :redface: :wow: ;) bro aaron[rei]--he's cute but looks kinda [i]suplado[/i] :D . peace bro! :P :lol: ;) kuya dale-- the moderator.our leader in elite..want to be his frend..=) :thumbsup: ;)[/b] [/spoiler] [b]that's all for now.. ;)[/b]

Last edited by charm_caster0604 (2008-07-06 06:34:29)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ wow.. thanks :o ----- Crush List: [b] Rockers baby Louiz Trixx Kristina16 Brains & Beauty Charm Caster (nina) Luv.ceii Charmcharmcharm Faelnar Forsakendoll Linniie Meggy Leviel Loisfull [/b] Added: [b]Sis Lea[/b].. hihihi :D
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my crushes: :ninja: [spoiler]gurlz: akuzet16(yen) - my real lyp besplen... my seahorse A.K.A poisonous_chiq16, my chicadorah sitah cutie_phunk(anj) - same ^ she' my besplen.. my saiduck A.K.A poisonous_doll, my chicadorah sitah siz ceii: my crux, she's friendly, kind, pwettie, lovely, ajaja.. my sistah m2m...... loveyah sissy siz gemandi: she's uber pwittie and friendly sis jhay: same^ sis eunich: my sistah.. loveyah sistah sis cheuw: my pwittie and kind sistah here. sis tinay: super friendly and also pwettie sistah kuh.. sis faith: kakaloka. sa ym sistah. i like her.. very much, labxyoo sistah sis eney: my super pwettie sis here. sis lea: my new friend.. labxyu sis. boys: bro rei ryuzaki bro bob bro hoshi. [/spoiler]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] [b]:arrow: Thanks to all the people who put me on their list:[/b] [spoiler][quote=bheszt_09]sisz joanna-kind and friendly to me and other members[/quote] Thanks sizzy. You too. :D [quote=kristina16]joanna / brains& beauty shes my friend now... and im happy bout that!! shes very sweet a young girl who is very sensible i yab her! :wow:[/quote] Thanks sizzy. I'm happy that we're friends too. =) [quote=misz.faith]I agree :lol: kiddin'. .tnx joana?!am i ryt? :wow:[/quote] Yeah, only I have 2 N's in my name. :D [quote=lucknskill]brains & beauty - she is the soother of the raging war in the forums a long time ago. i rly like her for that.[/quote] Whoa... :o Manong Bob? Haha... Thanks. Very flattered. :redface: [quote='AphrOdiTe']brains&beauty ;)[/quote] Thanks sis! [quote=dondon]Brains & Beauty[/quote] Thanks bro! Very appreciated. =) [quote=/*/love.ceii/*/]beauty and brains -dunno her name :D[/quote] Haha... I crush you too sis! My name's [b]Joanna[/b] to start with. Nice to meet you! :D [quote=Rei Ryuzaki]• ♥brains&beauty♥new-she so nice & kind. she also gud in making sig/gfx :wow:[/quote] Thanks bro... Hehe... But am not that good. :D [quote=ducheszv]♥brains&beauty♥ - thanks God for her thread.. i liek the way she thinks ;] i admire her for that. :)[/quote] Thanks sizzy. :D [quote=dondon]@♥brains&beauty♥ Thanks.. even we dont know really each other, you include me in your list. Thank you very much. dont change your attitude. take care alwayz.[/quote] Oh, thanks bro. =) [quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]Joanna. [brains&beauty] IMY. Even if we're not that close. She's nice, peace maker. Heehee..[/quote] Aaw, sis. You're so sweet. IMY too. :D [/spoiler] [b]:arrow: New Crushiees... :) [/b] [b]GURLS:[/b] [spoiler]♥ Sis Tinay, my first friend. :D Labb her soo muchiies!! =) ♥ Sis Trixx - Though we haven't actually talked to each other, she seems nice, and she's willing to be my friend! :o ♥ Sis Aya - Who would forget you sis??? Haha... Labbs you! :wow: ♥ Sis Duchesv - Hm... What can I say about this gurl?? So nice.. very friendly... =) ♥ Sis Louiz - What happened to you sis? Haven't talked to you for a while now... ♥ Sis Chariz - My fellow [i]bisaya[/i]... Haha... Misshoo sis... Where are you?? :ninja: ♥ Sis Maye - Very pretty gurl... =) And she's nice too! :D ♥ Sizzy Uma - Miss yah sis! She's so cute! Just like a doll.... ;) ♥ Sis Faith - She's so pretty and nice! A perfect match with LH... =) :thumbsup: ♥ Sis Aphrodite - I dunno her well... But she seems nice... :D Hope to be your friend! ♥ Sis Tricia - Haha... The baby in the group! She's so talented, but she's so young, YOUNGER THAN ME! Proud of you sis... ;) ♥Sis Emlodee - Though we really didn't talk, I mean ACTUALLY NEVER TALKED, she seems nice. =) Hope to be your friend! [P.S. Thanks for the +repu... Heehee... I'll give you one too! But [Please wait, 24 hours haven't passed yet... =|] ♥ Sis bheszt_09 - We actually never talked but, I once gave her a gift, then she thanked me. She seems nice, and I crush her! [I'm not bi, OK? Haha... :lol: @Sis, BI means Bisexual, meaning Lesbian. In other words, tomboy. Haha... ;) ] ♥ Sis Louise - Very friendly mod. So kind. =) Hope to know her more... :D ♥ Sis Cei - My new friend. Thanks sis! =) ♥ Sis Lady_End - Always looking out for my stories. Thanks sis. Oh, and she's pretty too. =) ♥ Sis Cutie_Phunk - Very pretty gurl, and same with lady_end, always looking out for my stories. Laabs u sis! [/spoiler] [b]GUYS:[/b] [spoiler]♥ Echo - My big bro! Labbs you [i]kuya[/i]! He taught me everything I know about making JS Layouts and, he's always there for me... Man... I wish I had a REAL big bro like Tunie... :D ♥ Sir LH - Haha, I am NOT a cutie! Hehe... He's kind... And... he's good-looking too! ;) ♥ Dondon - My new guy friend! Thanks [i]kuya[/i]! ♥ Kher - Forgot to add you Kher! How are yah? ♥ James - He seems nice.. Wanna get to know you more! =) ♥ Rei Ryuzaki - Gosh, I forgot you! Am so sorry... :/ But anyways, he's really nice, always comments on my sigs though they're amateurs! Hehe... =D ♥ Manong Bob - I dunno. He's kind and cute. :D [/spoiler] Guess that's all... [b][i]^ UPDATED...[/i][/b][/align]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]my crushes:[/i][/b] [spoiler][b]• Kimizuki[/b]:-[i]wee,i really crush this gurl eyh [/i] :wow: [b]• Bheiyah[/b]-[i]she cute & also gud in making gfx[/i] :wow: [b]• Louiz[/b]-[i]she cute & also nice[/i] ;) [b]• Kimyasay[/b]-[i]she so kind[100x] to me[[b]b4[/b]][/i] :D [b]• Triciabianca[/b]-[i]she cute at her ava & she really gud in making gfx[/i] :D [b]• Aya/Forsakendoll[/b]-[i]she have a beautiful face & really gud in making layout[/i] :wow: [b]• jhayyuliajay[/b]-[i]she friendly[/i] ;) [b]• lady_end[/b]-[i]she a nice & gud friend[/i] ;) [b]• Mod. Tinay[/b]-[i]she also have a beatiful face. she so kind to me :wow:[/i] [b]• Chii/Aina[/b]-[i]waaa,i really crush this gurlz. she really gud in making gfx[/i] :wow: [b]• ♥brains&beauty♥[/b]-[i]she so nice & kind friend to me[/i] ;) [b]• charm_caster0604[/b]-[i]well,i think she friendly ;).[/i] [b]• anime_mania_01[/b]-[i]she very my gud friend here :D[/i] [b]• nahzbate[/b]-[i]she a gud friend of mine :D[/i] [/spoiler]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-07-06 08:04:21)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]my crushes!..[sup]updated!..[/sup][/b] girls [spoiler] ate tinay.. ate emlodee.. ate blue.. ate ceii.. aphrodite.. sis jhay.. rockerbabylouiz... hanna.. yanyan.. misz.faith.. lady end.. brains&beauty..[sup][why??..coz, she is pretty!..:D][/sup] [/spoiler] boys [spoiler] kua jay (pipito)..[sup][always on my list..][/sup] mod james..[sup][really cute!..][/sup] beshie shiffer..;) [/spoiler]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-07-06 08:06:18)

Chimee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Me My Crush is Siz tinay Portuniecho Eehjhay hoshigaki Lady_end other pretty girls and handsome boys only here@ ftalk
-forbidd3n-
» n00b
1969-12-31

^my new found crush .. :wow:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Rei Ryuzaki]charm_caster0604-well,i think she friendly .[/quote] thnx.. :lol: ;) @topic: i crush the person i qouted.. =) :thumbsup: :redface:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=LiLbLuEaNgEl]ducheszv-this is the 2nd of fav. moderator here.. ily!![/quote] oh wow :wow: thanks siszy.. :D [b]TOPIC[/b] i crush all the [Class-S] members. ily all :wow:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]kristina - tinay the ultimate teen idol! wee[/quote] waah bobness what ulitimate idol lolz :lol: :P [quote=bianx_06]tinay and faith: i miss you sisies.:kiss:[/quote] i missed you more prettysiz kew.. =( [quote=jhayyuliajay]siz tinay-she's just gorgeous!i envy her hair. :lol:[/quote] waaah :redface: you like moi hair siz jhay?! :redface: thnx :kiss: [quote=deathsiren]sis tinay- very very very nice. ILOVE her :rose:[/quote] and i love you more siz maye! :kiss: [quote=Rei Ryuzaki]• Mod. Tinay-she also have a beatiful face. she so kind to me :wow:[/quote] awww hehe thnx aaron! ;) [quote=♥brains&beauty♥]♥ Sis Tinay, my first friend. :D Labb her soo muchiies!! =)[/quote] thnx mah friend :kiss: [quote=LiLbLuEaNgEl]tinay-she's my cute txmate always sending me qouts when im alone... :kiss:[/quote] yeah.. no biggie :kiss: yabyu! [quote=dondon]Kristina16[/quote] wee thnx don! ;) :redface: :P [quote=Chimee]Siz tinay[/quote] thnx for including me in yer list siz :kiss: [b]gurls:[/b][img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] [spoiler] [b]misz.faith[/b] - bebe gay! :lol: my bestfriend din weve been through a lot...and shes nice.. ;) i love her so much! supah kawaii!!i dunno what i would do without her.. shes really crazy ahehe i mean were both crazy! :lol: and were lovin it! [b]gemandi [/b]- babycake lalalalalala :P of course... her.. i love my babycake...im happy whenever she's ol... her posts always makes me :redface: why?? secret! ;) :lol: [b]chika symphatica mae[/b] - sourtamsz kew...super pretty!! da*n! :wow: i love her she looks a lot like farina shylene runkle :wow: i missed those days when were having confe with the Mamboboso club hehe [b]alliana01 - sweetytamsz kew [/b] - shes my first ever bestfriend here...and i love her so much!! shes like a sister already, like my twin... i can always turn to her if i needed someone to talk to but now i miss her like hell.. [b]vAyEyIe / peppytamsz[/b] i missed her!! eventhough shes not that active here anymore...she never forgets to drop me a msg or comment at my fs... and oh yeah shes very purtty!! :wow: :kiss: [b]nelou[/b] - gurlfwend :eh: one of my 1st sizzies here... am glad i met her and weve become geysh?! nyorks! shes really sweet!! and i love her mamuch!! [b]-zwheetiliciousz-xo aka lynne [/b] waaah [i]my apple bottom jeans chick[/i]! i love her!! actually if im a boy! id court her hehe very pretty!! HOT! and sexii! ahehe just love starin at her pics! :O :paranoid: shes one of the coolest people i know!! we met through a ym confe!! ;) ill nevr forget that! muah! :kiss: [b]deathsiren maye[/b] :wow: shes very pretty!!! :wow: and shes also kind... :kiss: yab her too ahehe ;) [b]jhay- jhayyuliajay.[/b]. jhayyuliajay...jhayyuliajay :P yeah as you can see siz i love saying yer name!! i kept on saying yer name!! hehe for some reasons i missed you!! ;) such pretty gal! love her smile!! :wow: [b]joanna / brains& beauty[/b] shes my friend now... and im happy bout that!! shes very sweet a young girl who is very sensible i yab her! :wow: [b]aphrodite popsicle chai [/b]:wow: ;) shes very pretty, artistahin i love her eventhough shes not a hunkie anymore... shes still my popsicle.. =( [b]yanyan[/b] - :crybaby: i effin miss her na one of my fave sizzie... super humble , super pretty and super cool siz!!! and i miss her so much.. yabu siz!! [b]ross voltouri[/b] - ini mini my ni mo :lol: ;) we 1st met here in ftalk through *fansigns* ill never forget that moment ahehe our fansign trade thingy and now! im lovin her to death! such a cool chique, full of spunk! yeahboi! [b]emlodee [/b]- melody :wow: i always call her emlodee then shed say [i]"melody na lang[/i]" ... ahehe shes really pretty!! reminds me of a fs frend! and she also looks a lot like pau diaz ;) shes really nice! i love her din!! :wow: [b]bianx_06 [/b]always be my prettysiz bianx ;) :wow: we havent really got to talk recently! =( huhu but i miss her! and i love her still...shes very pretty!! love her looks!! very :wow: :O =) [b]lilblueangel / aliah[/b] - shes so dang cute!! :wow: i love her... :kiss: shes my smart textmate!! and always there when i needed some elp ;) [b]paulanicole[/b] - i love her and siz aliah! theyre both pretty gurls! and very sweet!! thyer my textmates sa smart ;) [b]duch-[/b] i always adore her...i may not always include her here in my previous list.. but she'll always be my crush! super nice...and i missed her.. =( [b]khathateslove[/b] my siz kath!! shes really!! i love her so much! i love talking to her! texting, chatting etc ahehe i love her love her ;) [b]forsakendoll aya [/b]:redface: *speechless* :P uhmm i always crush her din... even before, i love her layies..shes such a cool gal... and everybody loves her ;) stay cool siz! [b]chii / aina [/b]shes my 2nd crushsiz here :wow: when i needed someone ill just go to her blog and tell her bout it! and im thankful to have her! imy siz aina!! my crushsiz! [b]emochiq11 / haru[/b] shes really cute... and really cool like her bestfriend aina, and shes the rocking avatar master here...i love her works.. she and aina are the coolest! ;) [b]rocker.baby.louiz[/b]shes really nice....she always drop by my friendster ;) shes also very cute!! :wow: i yab her!:wow: [b]eney[/b] i find her really mysterious... and shes very pretty!!! i lab her also...shes very sweet .. ;) [b]bheszt/ andrea[/b] shes really cool....i love her siggies...her works are cool! =) [b]crushsiz koleen[/b] shes so kulit... whenever were both online its like.. were crazy ahehe... lots of chitchat thingy!! i missed her...=( [b]ceii[/b] - very purttyy!!! :wow: very nice also ;) :kiss: i missed talkin to her... shes nice too...i just love her :wow: [b]triciaB.[/b] - such a cutie.... love her eyes!! :wow: uber nice and sweet gal.. ;) in short i love her! [b]lureign / kimmy [/b]- love her...shes nice..and cool!! same with the others havent talk to her coz shes busy i know.. ;) but shell always be my baby?! nah...she'll always be one of my crush here.. kip rockin siz kimmy! [b]uma[/b] the living doll!! ahehe shes very pretty!! love those eyes... its so :O :wow: shes really sweet and nice!! love her much din!! [b]chariz / obsessed95[/b] shes really astig!!! literal! =D love her looks!! love starin at her pics din!! kaka :wow: and i love her layouts!! =) and shes a superb graphic maker =) [b]bheiyah[/b] yeah!!! i simply love her!!! love her graphics too!! and shes really nice!!! ;) [b]nina123456[/b] shes very pretty!! as based from her pics and ava...and others said she has a beautiful voice... and i believe them.. uhmm id be glad to know here more.. ;) [/spoiler] [b]guys:[/b][img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img] [spoiler] :arrow: [b]cloud, cerberuz... cloud s. nakpil [/b]:lol: ;) :wow: hes number 1 in my <3 and in my list :paranoid: =D what can i say bout him! he always makes me feel happy... :) he's very caring... though he's makulit ;) ahehe and im thankful to papa God for him..[i][s]ayabyu![/s][/i]!! :redface: :redface: :redface: [i]then...[/i] [b]dale[/b] - chuva :D =D i trust him... he's nice...though can be sometimes pasaway... ;) [b]bob , lucknskill[/b]... manong bob's really nice... i find him snob at first...but as i got to know him... he's actually fun to talked to, guy wid sense and oh yeah my secret! just sssshhhh :lol: :P [b]icedzero [/b]- he's my teacher very fun to talk to... i like chatting wid him... ;) =):thumbsup: [b]xavierkym [/b]- ;) my 1st ever crush here, uber nice, very helpful! love the way he smiles hehe =) though havent heard him sing hehe but with what his classmates said i know he's a good singer ;) :redface: :P [b]hoshi[/b] my fan :lol: kiddin.. he;ll be gone daw...but im hoping he'll be back..soon ahehe tc! jc! :P [b]unmaskedluke[/b] ahehe :eh: - he's great in makin layout..and i find him very mysterious... and yeah love the hair!! :eh: [b]dondon[/b]- such a cool graphics maker!! loves his works as based on his ava and siggies before! he's nice friend of mine ;) stay cool friend! ;)like what ive told you before... im here when u needed someone to talk to... [/spoiler] :penguin:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-07 06:13:03)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]Faelnar[/quote] [color=deeppink]Thanks Don! [quote=pipito21]faelnar84[/quote] [color=deeppink]Thanks Jay.[/color] [color=deeppink]Girls:[/color] [spoiler]hanzel chariz phia elaine uma bheiyah kimyasay kimmy[lunareign] chai andrea blanche louise trixx tinay nahzbate ninafaye cheuw ceii aya[both] joebz emlodee Angeli Chii Haru [b]Donna Jamie Eunice Joanna Yanyan Fis.ms[/b][/spoiler] [color=deeppink]Guys:[/color] [spoiler]Kiel Harvey Paulo :rolleyes: Don2x James Jay Lordheinz [b]Carl[/b][/spoiler] [color=deeppink]e-Group mems:[/color] [spoiler]GT [b]KLU[/b] Rockstars Class-S [b]Artwork 101[/b][/spoiler] [color=deeppink]That`s all for now[/color]

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-07-07 08:06:56)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:13

[ 9 queries - 0.863 second ]
Privacy Policy