• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

i crush nash_517...:wow: he look gorgeous :paranoid: still the same bobylicious..:D i crush nanix.clarcky and kristian...;]

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-10-23 23:26:30)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]i crush my love.[/b]:wow:[b] coz he always makes me smile and i also wanna be the girl who makes him happy. :P love you. [/b]:wow:
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[u][b]My Crushes![/b][/u] [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][b]Brentda || sisziie bren[/b]- She`s my first best friend in fashionista!<3 [b]Jmaex3 || sis jmae[/b]- She`s berii kind and helpful!<3 [b]Ceszweiii || sissy[/b]- My sissy!She`s cute..<3 [b]Nina Faye || sisz Nina Faye[/b]-She helped me when i had my problem about **.<3 [b] Jerriedee || sisziie jhed[/b]- I love this gal! my sisziie! <3 [b]Philixre || sisz Lovelee[/b]- She`s pretty like me..LOL.. She`s nice&&berii sweet! <3 [b]Nahzbate || sisz Nahz[/b]- She`s very talented and cute.<3 [b]Sisz Lhyrickz[/b]- My newest friend..<3 [b] Sisz Tinay[/b]-She`s my first friend in eptok. <3[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler] [i][b]ILY all my crushes!<3[/b][/i]
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Updated.[/b] My Crushees in Ftalk :question: [spoiler][b]1.[/b] [b]Mai Bebe -- Chariz[/b] <3 :kiss: Really a niccccce person, 100% creative & orig :D IlabHerSM :wow: She's really colorful/random & kewl! She really Rocks on graphics & others & sureness, in the Real world too. BTW, she's also so Pree-tty & Loves a lot of random thingies. [b]IMY&ILY extremely[/b] Idol, Bebe Chariz ;) Mwaa* :kiss: [b]2.[/b] [b]Mai Onee-san -- Trixx[/b] <3 She's really a great person :) But she's greater when you get to know her. Kyoot & friendly :] She really [b]Rocks our world[/b]! :wow: No wonder she has a lot of suitors & she's so popular. Lols, I envy her, but even if that happens, I still.. W8, I mean [b]ILher extremely[/b] for who she really is, even if she thinks that she has negative sides :D We're in the same country, but I haven't meet her. Hoping to meet her in person :P [b]3.[/b] [b]Koo-ya Dondon[/b] :) He's really sweet & nice. Very verrrrrrr-y great in Graphics. One of my Idols ;) Cool too :] Hope he'll never change =) I-lab-you! Waka-waka-waka :lol: [b]4.[/b] Other Membars of [b]The Scandalers[/b] ^o^ They're really cool & fun to chat/post with :lol: Though I don't go to their Conferences sometimes :wasted: Hope I could join another crazeeeee one :eh: ILThem no matter what :wow: even if they hate me or love me or want to kill me. Lols" They rock! [b]5.[/b] [b]Ate Hanzel[/b] <3 She's really nice & [b]preee-tty[/b] :P IMHer, but I know her Kapz misses her much more. Ahehe; ILY&IMY ateeee ;) [b]6.[/b] [b]Munch-kin ko -- Lovelee[/b] :wow: Huwee- She's really nice & kyoot. I thank her for being nice to me =) She's a great graphic-maker :thumbsup: ILY Munch-kin :P [b]7.[/b] [b]Dhee -- Andrea[/b] <3 Just one single thing I've got to say about her, she [b]Rocks[/b]! [b]8.[/b] [b]Bhesty -- Jerriedee[/b] :D Really nice & sweet. Kyoot too ;) Hope to know more about her =) ILYmuchee. Mwa-hugs* [b]9.[/b] [b]Mai Hearti -- Phia[/b] <3 She's really nice & pretty =) I<3herGraphics So muchee :wow: They're totally cool, like her :P Twilight lab-er <3 Mwaka-mwaka-hugs* :kiss: [b]10.[/b] The people who Crushes me & wants to crrrrrush me! =D Keep up the good work! Lols" I love yoo all [b]<3[/b] [b]11. Ateeeee Maye[/b] IMY too ate. Glad to see you again :wow: Pree-tty, nice, gorgeous & others! ILY&IMY poh :redface: [b]12. Demonyo -- Bridget[/b] =D Lols" I lab this freakin' gal! She's really a nice & [b]crazy[/b] person :eh: No other monkey would be crazier than this gal :lol: Peace! Ahaha ((: But to say it, she's really nice & pree-tty. No denying huh :P [b]13. Neloooo[/b] I've missed her. Long time no see! :crybaby: I'm glad to see her again & I'm glad she's one of the [b]Scandalers[/b] \m/ She's really nice & kyoot- Just look at her pics! :wow: Hope to know more about her ;) BTW, Lols" Why Barbie? Ahaha; :lol: Maybe like Chuckie. [b]14. Ate Tinay[/b] <3 I miss her :crybaby: We didn't get to chat/talk to each other. She's a real nice & friendly moderator & of course, very beautiful (inside & out) ;) No wonder why a lot of members/people crush her. Heehee :P I lalalab her so much :wow: [b]15. Ate Duch[/b] Huwee; Chatted with her once, but that was just once. Lols" I hope to know her more. She's nice & preeee-tty :D [b]16. Shim Oo-ma[/b] :P She's nice & like an anime character for me. Heehee ((: Hope to know more about her, really muchee =) [b]17. Mai Swit Sun-dai -- MsKawaii[/b] Yumm* :P thanks for the call-name. Hope to know a lot about her ;) Mwaa* :kiss: [b]18. Nahz <3[/b] Huwee; I wanna really really really be a good friend to her. She's really nice :P Hope to know more about her =) [b]19. Pink Punk[/b] Lols" Don't know yoo that much yet, but I crush yoo because yoo crush me :wow: Ahaha :P Hope to know a lot more about yoo [b]^_______^[/b] [b]20. Bum-bum -- Ate Riz[/b] Huwee :P She's nice & awesome. I lab her. I wanna know more about her <3 :wow: [b]21. Layne Joselle[/b] Huwee, welcome to TS. She's pretty & nice [b]^o^[/b] Hope to know more about her =) --- [b]All Friendstertalk Members[/b] <33 [b]Note:[/b] Crushes are in random-order :][/spoiler] Forgot the others :wasted: Lols" I'm so so sorry. My brain is somewhere else right now :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i crush dondon.,aha~~nice ava.,you look :wow: when you're sleeping.,i hope you never wake up.[/b]=D=D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i crush dondon.,aha~~nice ava.,you look :wow: when you're sleeping.,i hope you never wake up.=D=D[/quote] haha... whatever. yeah, laugh at my ava i know its ugly :doubt: i crush: [spoiler][b]Linniie/froggy [/b]- So funneh and weird :lol: :-O [b]Louise [/b]- cute sweet and nice to me.. ;) [b]Trixx/bear[/b] - i miss this girl.. mah bear nyahaha :lol: [b]Hanzil[/b] - she can be trusted. (where are you) [b]phia[/b] - very nice to me, i hope she dont change ;) [b]Jerriedee[/b] - want to know here moar [b]Nahz[/b] - shes young, shes like my lil sis [b]Meng[/b] - the girl who loves reading ;) [b]Ninah123456[/b] - "what i just realize" . i like her voice (even shes not really singing lolz) [b]Joebz[/b] - simple yet creative. (and i think shes nice :redface: ) [b]charm_caster/ninch[/b] - i miss this girl (shes very sweet, i like her attitude) ;) [b]bridget[/b] - we dont talk that much, but shes nice to me (tae) =D [b]Tinay[/b] - hehe.. a very nice friend and a good mod. [b]duch/ducheszv[/b] - what's up duck. [b]chai(aphrodite)[/b] - demanding in siggy hehe. [b]cheuw[/b] - hihihi.. shes cute. [b]aya[/b] - the youtube girl :lol: [b]uma[/b] - lets hide and seek again in cam. wahahaha [b]Push[/b] - where is this girl? i miss her =( added: [b]Eney[/b] - i always see her in phil clan wars discussion( he likes OT) :lol: [b]Philixre[/b] - I see her at OT thread, shes calling my name. thats why we became friends :D [b]Bel / As cicatrizes[/b] - she likes to speak in english even in OT thread. very nice (i think :rolleyes: ) [b]malow[/b] - hmmmm i think shes very friendly. i like her attitude [b]cuteUkoi[/b] - i see her ava, and shes cute. want to know her moar. [b]Riz / Clariz / cla_15[/b] - i see her face in friendster. im curius to her. [b]Chariz / Obsessed[/b] - very friendly and i like all of her sigs. nice & cute.[/spoiler] Edited: [i]Sorry Sir Eehjhay[/i] =(

Last edited by dondon (2008-10-25 00:52:46)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i crushed those people with psychiatric problem! :lol: cuz only those people with psychiatric prob are cursing me in a crush thread! :eh: and she's E :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: ahahaha... i crush you too charm! :eh: ;)

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-10-24 10:05:43)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]^ LOL.. you really have a thing for me.. :wow: wuahaha.. well..i really curse you jan carlo.. :eh: just seeing you online..urghh..it really makes my day.. and ooh..everytime i see your ava..my heart just wanna go out lol.. of my chest..just like "Pop!..goes my heart!".. :wow: wuahaha.. and sometimes i am becoming sooo speechless.. :wow: like i am turning crazy whenever i see you.. :wow: can this be love??.. :wow::kiss: ---- wuahahahahaha.. ewwww..yuck!..yuck!..now i want to throw up!!.. :puke:[/b]
angky_pandoe
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']To all who are posting in this thread, we are implementing right away that if you have nothing to confess / good to say, just forget posting here. Also those who are using this thread as a chatroom, please minimize it. You can talk about something for a while but quoting something long already owned the thread. Refrain also from nonsense "highlights".[/quote] :question::question::question::question: Give us an example what you the intention...!!:D hahahaha.... You thought many thad shared that was unclear yaWh & reeked of nonsense:paranoid: From your article, you as hating all the behaviours :o Good if like that :lol: Give the suggestion that was other for us... that definitely was useful to us ;) sEe u :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::cool:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ I can't understand what you are saying. -- I have a crush on one of the members here who are not active anymore. She was a member of my group before. But I don't know where she is right now. :paranoid:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=stitch05]i crush nanix.[/quote] Wha :O sankyu boskie :redface: :lol: [quote=dondon]i crush:[/quote] [quote=karuro72002]i wonder why girls crushes the each other... while boys has no crush on der same gender! :wasted: :smoke: N0seBleed! :lol:[/quote] LOL'z =D I crush these guys I quoted... I wonder why they did not include me in the list =D=D wahahahaha =D=D [b][Ulti crush][/b] [spoiler]still her... :wow: I wonder why I crush-err so much :wow:[/spoiler]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]NEW CRUSHiiES ADDED.. pur ever crush.. kaygee .. :P boys: cho orio - i love this guy.. ceejay - the friendliest guy i have ever known ..lol. kuya xtian - the most helpful rockmate ever.. kuya jie - weeh..he's so nice to me.. dondon - wow!his ava is so cute..:D tap13 (pat) - idunno.. i just really like him.. bro jesse - i really like this guy .. he's so nice to me..since the first day i joined rockstars group.. girls: sis tinay - i like her , i love her , i adore her ..she's so pretty and a friendly mod..love her much! sis zyra - she's so nice to me..she's one of a kind!=) sis eney - ehehe!..she's my bestfriend.. sis ikay - i really love sis ikay forever and ever amen. sis cheray - i super love this girl.. sis malow - she so nice to me!..i like her.. sis ira - she's so pretty!.. sis eleena - she's so pretty..i love her works!.. sis bel - even though we are not close to each other..but she's friendly.. sis cham - she's so nice to me!..ILY..:D [/b]

Last edited by leslie815 (2008-10-25 04:27:17)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]nanix[/b] - wuhahahaha.. so toatlly in the GayCOre! :lol: i crushed the 0ne wh0 gave me a special loev note with Vomiting & Nausea.. ithink she's preggie! :lol: i crush you my psych0... :lol:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-10-25 06:25:51)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i crush.. him.. and him and her... hehe... _________ :wow:[/b]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]^wuhahahaha.. so toatlly in the GayCOre! :lol:[/quote] offtopic: [b]i wonder why sis eney don't like you anymore..:eh:[/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ sorry its for nanix! :D he crushed a guy & he's a guy :lol:! sorry i dunn0... :D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

My Crushes. [spoiler][b]Sis Tinay[/b] -- I so love her. my gurlfwend. Nice, sweet & pretty. A good mod here in eptok. Almost everyone likes her. Wee. xD. I missed you gurlfwend :]] [b]Sis faith[/b] -- She's the sweetest girl ever! Very loyal && pretty ofcourse. I miss you baklaa.. Come baack :] [b]Gemandi[/b] -- Ooh. She's pretty . She is so girly :] ILY sis :D [b]Chariz[/b] -- She's nice & also good in graphics. Very nice, pretty, creative && cool. Hope to know you more sis :D [b]Louise[/b] -- She's a cute girl. Like a barbie. LOL. Your a barbie! YEA. Bwaha :)) Wierd huh. Btw, sis. I don't know why I love lookong at ur pics. Especiallt the editss :) [b]Jer[/b] -- My Fudgee :D She's always there for me :) Ily so much fudgee. [b]Kiro Tan[/b] -- Such a cutie :| [b]Emovon[/b] -- I am not sure if his usernsme here is emovon. Lawl. He is funny & nice :D Bwaha. My sir. I wonder where is he now.. :paranoid:[/spoiler]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i crush.. :arrow: nanix-joker @ times, he used to call me boskie and i used to call me totzkie. :lol: i like him *go on teh flow* :D :arrow: bob aka lucknskill-one of my close frnd here in eptok.. i like him ever since the world began . :lol: :arrow: nash-wee he look gorgeous in his ava..:wow: :arrow: kristian-also to him.. really find it :redface: hansome :arrow: clarcky-one of my close frnd also..
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Moii Crushes. <33[/b] [b]Buuuuys:[/b] [spoiler][b]DonDon [/b]- My Kuya. He's a good leader in TS. He's good in making GFX. IeffinLoveYouKuya![/spoiler] [b]Gurliesz:[/b] [spoiler][b]Louiz [/b]- I really really really wanna be a good friend of yours too! Mwuaah! :kiss: She's sooooo kyoot in her ava. :rose: Ieffinloveyoutoo! [b]Trixx [/b]- She's beautiful. They say she looks like Kokey. Lolengs. She's a very very good GFX maker like sisz Louiz. ;) [b]Shim Oo-Ma[/b] - Your confused 'bout me and Nina Faye?? :o Here's a tip, Nina Faye's moer good in GFX making than me. ;) BTW, Hope to know more 'bout you. :) [b]Chariz[/b] - My Co-TS member and a good good good GFX maker. Mwuaah! :kiss: You're a good friend too. Mwuaah! [b]Phia [/b]- My Co-TS member. She's soooo good in editing too. I even request to her many times and all of 'em are effin good. [b]Luiza[/b] - My Co-admin in MLA. She's a good friend. She's beautiful too. :rose: Ilalalabyou! [b]Charmiez[/b] - I effin miss you too! Mwuaah! :kiss: Hope our friendship will never ever last. :kiss: [b]Jhed [/b]- Moii Swiit Vanilla. Ieffinlalalabzyou. My Co-TS member and moii good friend. :) [b]Yna [/b]- Moii Donut. Ieffinmissyousomuch! Hope our friendship will never ever last. Mwuaah! :kiss: [b]Camille08[/b] - My Co-TS member. Hope to know more 'bout you. BTW, 'bout moii request? done?? :D [b]Gemandi [/b]- My Co-TS member. Her ava looks so perfect. :) [b]Tinay [/b]- HufflePuff. Co-TS Member. One of the effin helpful and kind mods I've ever known. Mwuaah! [b]CuTeUkoi[/b] - Euurr Soo Beautiful. Hope to know moer 'bout you. [b]Anne[/b] - A very very good GFX maker. I really really really like her current sig. :D [b]Ana[/b] - Also a very very good GFX maker. She made moii sig. Isn't it kyoot? [b]Philixre[/b] - Moii Sweetii Pooh. Ieffinmissyou. She's a very good GFX maker. :D [b]Linniie [/b]- A very good GFX maker too. She's Uber good In Paint. Ieffinloveherworks! [b]Sugarstyx_x [/b]- She's also like sisz Linniie. A Paint user. Her works are effin good. [b]Angeli [/b]- She's one of the very good GFX makers here too. Her ava is soo kyoot. [b]Malow [/b]- One of the best GFX makers here in eptok. I effin miss our chatting times. :kiss: [b]Natzin[/b] - Very good in GFX animation. Kewl isn't?? [b]TriciaPink [/b]- Ieffinmissyousomuch! Why'd you become inactive?? Where are you?? [b]Nina123456[/b] - One of the most captivating faces in Eptok. Lolz. Hope to know moer 'bout her. [b]DweaIsMe[/b] - One of the best GFX maker here in Eptok. She's also beautiful. :D [b]Bheszt_09 [/b]- My Co-TS member. Her ava looks kewl. Who made that kaya?? [b]Ehcnalb [/b]- One of the best GFX maker here in Eptok. I think she onlii use MS Paint in editing too. [b]Chii[/b] - One of the best GFX Maker here in Eptok. I wonder why she's not active olredi? I miss her. [b]EmoChiq11[/b] - Our Avatar Master. Hope to know more 'bout you. :D [b]Brains&Beauty [/b]- Ieffinmissyou. She's also a good GFX maker. She's also beautiful. [b]Bridget[/b] - One of my partner in GFX making. [b]Nina Faye [/b]- Swiit.Honey.Pie. Moii Cousin. Why'd you becoming inactive now?? [b]MINEKOARCH[/b] - My new good good friend. Nice GFX making. :D [i] And More... More... More... More.... [/i][/spoiler] They are not properly arranged. So don't get mad. :D BTW, fer those who crushes me, I crush you back. <33[/align]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]nanix - wuhahahaha.. so toatlly in the GayCOre! :lol:[/quote] wahahahaha =D I wonder why you are affected so much!! wahahaha =D You denied the fact that we even take a bath together with dondon.. wahahaha =D [spoiler][i]Ang magiging gay ay talo[/i] wahahaha =D peace br0 :Dv no offense okay? :lol:[/spoiler] [quote=leslie815]cho orio - i love this guy..[/quote] Wow :redface: i crax u too =) [quote=stitch05]:arrow: nanix-joker @ times, he used to call me boskie and i used to call me totzkie. :lol: i like him *go on teh flow* :D[/quote] hahaha :lol: crax u too :eh: [b]@T:[/b] still her... I wonder if she is still out there and here :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:23

[ 9 queries - 0.648 second ]
Privacy Policy