• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

cla_15
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

My [b]Crushed[/b] list Part Two..(outside TS..) [spoiler][b]Duch[/b] [quote]i never thought that we will get along well, coz honestly, when im still a "loner" here..im one of those who were scared of her..i dont know why?! but eversince she greeted me in OT thread page 4 (oh diba taray ng memory ko, 120Gb ata to!:P) i felt comfortable talking to her..i found a mother figure in her..:lol::lol::lol: [b]fave line in OT thread:[/b] "andito ba si [b]Rizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/b]" (yeah..my name should atleast have 20 z's..:smoke:)[/quote] [b]mikay[/b] [quote]my co-founder in IKIK..she's my kumare..i love her so much..:mad: though she's corrupting my innocent mind, i still love her..she's so greeny, her mind is so dirty, but see..i learned a lot of things from her..=) (sa dami ng natutunan ko..i cant remember anything mare..:lol:) [b]fave line:[/b] "mare..taena mo..i tae you..:redface::redface::redface:" (how sweet ayt?!)[/quote] [b]eney[/b] [quote]she's my adora carla..why i call her like that?! well, it's no longer of your business..:lol: like my mare..she's also green-minded, i found myself in her..[b]bastusin mag-isip[/b] :lol:..sometimes she's so emo..and i hate it!:clock: we both love using random smilies not related to our emotions..:question:and one more thing..she's faithful..:cloud: [b]fave line:[/b] <insert greeny notations here> :clock::globe::cake::gift::cloud::thunder::arrow::idea::exclaim::question:[/quote] [b]tay jie[/b] [quote]my tatay here..we haven't talked for awhile..maybe because he's experiencing rheumatism..:lol: and i understand it..he's someone i really look up to..(pwede palitan mo na lang daddy ko?! :lol:) [b]fave line:[/b] " hello sa lahat ng IKIK at ITIT dito.." :penguin:[/quote] [b]Oreo[/b] [quote]i cant say anything to this creature but whoa!!!:o i love her hair..my hair was like that if ever i didnt take a bath for a week..joke!..he's a good friend though we always dissing each other. [b]fave line:[/b] "what the hell is happening here?..tagalog: ano sa impyerno ang nangyayari dito?"[/quote] [b]Mabel[/b] [quote]the promoter of spam thread in FtalkPhi..she's still in denial stage..dudette..you're one of us..i can see all the repus that i gave to you..:lol:..this girl is so funny and a Class-X wanna be..:eh: [b]fave line:[/b] *raise armpit* "hello ftalkPhi" (that text was in rainbow- colored form):lol:[/quote] [b]Luna[/b] [quote]my pretty century luna, she's sweet and cute..:wow: like me..funny and nice..:lol: i wanna know her more..=) [b]fave line:[/b] <put any text here> then...[b]bongga![/b] :wow:[/quote] [b]Dheng2[/b] [quote]he's my beloved kababayan in kalokohan City..he's so machorva..funny and malandi..he's abusing his students, JOKE! i love this guys, soo much..i miss you na hoy!!! [b]Fave line:[/b] "hello..hello..Konbanwa..pwedeng pachorva.." (what's chorva ba??):lol:[/quote] [/spoiler] gotta run again...:penguin: to those who included me on your list..4 words again: [b]I-cant-blame-you![/b] :eh::thumbsup:

Last edited by cla_15 (2009-01-23 00:11:43)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]new crushes... in TUS (the undefeated soc) the 2 brothers.... reganzz and jhunz :eh: :eh: hey theyre both nice 2 me[/b] =D

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2009-01-18 07:24:49)

jddrulez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^^ (heheh) Crushes: [spoiler]xXirukiTepe Angeli znelc27[/spoiler] for now... ------------ il update soon...

Last edited by jddrulez (2009-01-18 07:46:24)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jddrulez]xXirukiTepe[/quote] [b]thanks for dat, didnt expect it really :redface: :redface: :redface: but i think, u shud describe ur crushes... :/ topic: added----> dessing- the devilita haha kiddung :O chacha- nice cool girl... y4sir----> :D kindness... marumo-- pretty ofw :lol: leipot- cool OFW... :lol: jhunz- for bein so nice[/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i crush Ukoi my Weak :lol: LunaTOONS :redface: kabet Chaw Maming Eney
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I crush el_suplado01 = he confessed to me haha Vanraid = He's caring Leipot = Mah wifey. Always there for me. labs her. Dess = mah baby tjoko uber so sweet ampjeff= miss our kulitan haha.

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2009-01-18 12:04:35)

bLeSSeDxcHiLd
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have a crush on Barcel.! :D Woo.! I just typed his name.! He has a very nice voice that melts your heart whenever he sings. He loves to sing but not in front of everyone. He is a very good friend and will give up anything for friendship and family. He's a One Sweet Guy.! :rolleyes:.. He's soo cute when he cries and when he smiles, I could feel my heart thumping so loud. Unfortunately, I am not the only one who likes him.! I have so many rivals.! Toink.! :wallbash:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Okay, these following people are what I call [b]Special People[/b]. They're special because, I don't why. :/ I just know they are special. Special in what way? It depends. :eh: [spoiler][align=center][b]-- IKIK Squad -- [/b][/align] [quote][b]Ate Riz[/b] - The founder and leader of our group. :wow: Man, she's so green. She's greeniest of the greeniest. :lol: She taught me how to be green. :eh: I used to be blue green, but when I met her, I became, light green, then, green and now I'm dark green. :lol: She's funny. I swear.[/quote] [quote][b]Ate Mikay[/b] - Ate Riz's kumare. They're actually the same. They're both funny and green-minded. :wow: But, ate Mikay is very serious about her school works. While ate Riz is not. :/ *The other way around. :P* This girl's cool. Can't ask for more.[/quote] [quote][b]Ate Bel[/b] - Though there may be a Gap between us, I still crush her. And always will. :P She's awesome. I look up to her. :P Anyways, she's someone you'll never forget. I don't why. :lol: jk.[/quote] [quote][b]Ate Duch[/b] - The newest recruit. :wow: *Whether you like it or not, ate Duch, you're still one of US. :redface:* I miss her warnings. =( I used to receive warnings from her. :lol: Kidding. I didn't expect that duchesvz is funny. I thought she's strict like that. Haha.[/quote] [align=center][b]-- ITIT Gang --[/b][/align] [quote][b]Tay Jie[/b] - The brains behind their group. :ninja: A real tatay. And a Santa look-a-like. He's so into fishing lately.. [i]Wonder if he is really fishing fish. :lol::lol::lol:[/i][/quote] [quote][b]Dondon[/b] - Mwuahahaha. :lol: I call him Mahabang ITIT and he calls me Magubat na IKIK. :redface: Haha. unique right? Man, this one's funny. Yep. yep. He is. :eh: He's tall, dark, and... Funny. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Master Orio[/b] - Haven't seen him for ages. :retard: He's busy, I guess. His hair rocks. He plays the guitar so well. :mad: Haha.[/quote] [quote][b]Friendship Dhen[/b] - Gee, its really confusing. :| Is he an ITIT or an IKIK? :DV Peace. I love him~ I miss him so much. My teacher in [b]Arts[/b]. :eh:[/quote] [quote][b]Kuya Tunie[/b] - Is he an ITIT? :/ Sorry. He's.. He's funny. :D[/quote] Haha. I'm loving the word FUNNY. :lol::lol: PS -- These two groups are exclusive for Good Looking people only. :lol: jk. Ask mRs. (=D) cla_15. =)[/spoiler]

Last edited by eney0715 (2009-01-19 05:40:04)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I crush:[/b] Dadii Mamaw [patchii] Caarl Chan

Last edited by malow (2009-01-20 03:54:07)

dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

c diana zubiri hahahah
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i crush [url=http://theftalk.com/p=lovegood]Luna[/url] :wow:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][quote]• Malow • Blanche • Trixx • Eney • Denx • Chaw • Luna • Mela • Iana • Bel • Russel • Aira • Aysbeaux • Angeli • Anne • Lhyrickz • Leslie • Layne • Mikay • Jhed[/quote] [/quote] Bunch more :thumbsup:

Last edited by losher29 (2009-01-24 22:30:10)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dreadcloud1]c diana zubiri hahahah[/quote] it says [b]ftalk[/b] crush thread. :/ [b]i crush.... the respectful members here , they call me miss xiru ahaha like.. micah, vbuzzr... more. :paranoid:[/b]
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]my Top 5[/b] [quote][b]Maye[/b] my TOP crushie!:D i got stunned the first time i saw her..she's the first girl ive noticed here..=) first crush..hahaha! see page 100 of this thread.:lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Nina[/b] why im crushing her? one reason: she's NINA!;)[/quote] [quote][b]Jesrhel[/b] she's pretty..that's it..i bet everyone will agree..:D[/quote] [quote][b]Shy[/b] this cute chinita girl is kinda insomniac, im wondrin how her eyes looked like when she's napupuyat..:D[/quote] [quote][b]Faith[/b] you're last again bey..:lol: well, im not crushing her..i love her! my feelings just leveled up..:redface:[/quote]

Last edited by raphael_marcos (2009-03-19 04:54:54)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i crush.. [spoiler]Candii _ryl_ Eney Kath Dess Ann Kuya anes Pat Orio[/spoiler]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i crush my bf who is... [spoiler]tadaa,,, amfufujepp,.,. lol!! mah bf at the univiting summer story,.[/spoiler]juz joking :lol: =D[/b] wata!!! =D =D and this i cruussshhhh the #4595 poster here, look for it! :paranoid: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2009-01-21 12:08:27)

dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ate luna of mmp hahah
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i crushhhhhhhhhhhhhh da ff. gels dat i think i have not included in my previous list: 1. anne- anne :wow: she's very pretty and approachable. :wow: i first met her coz i asked for help on my siggie. :D and then she made me a weepee siggie. :wow: she's good in graphics. and then da net morning she became a promoter.,so i congratulated her. :wow: and in da afternoon a mod.,huwawwww :lol: all i can say is dat dis gel is so approachable even spammers [s]like me[/s] wouldnt hesitate to approach her. :lol: aylabyu my dear anne. :wow: 2. shella-my crazy indo friend. i lab her also :wow::wow: she is sssooooooo nice to me~~ :P:P:P and her eyes looks like she's always feeling drowsy =D 3. dess- awe., at first i thought she's a silent person.,wakakaka~~she turned out to be da exact opposite.,i enjoyed chatting with her. i think she and vect had something.,wkakaka~ 4. gr8sh- i saw her pics in da photography section.,so awesome. is she a model? she looks one. i hope i can have a fansign from her. :wow: 5. trixx- awe, she's so labley:wow: i miss her beri big, i think she's busy irl. this gel is so cool and supportive., very fun to talk with also 6. setsunacha- woooh~~this gel is so hawt like hell. pretty pretty. thats all i can say. [hr] op kors,da ikik squad.,the greenest op all, esp da leader., riz.,wakakaka~~ wholesome bunch op people. mikay, eney and ate duch?i think she belongs.,haha~~ this 4 people are da best xxx, :D ALL hail Queen of ikik Rizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz =D=D=D=D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2009-01-22 23:46:44)

pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

i crush this ff peepol.. :lol: [spoiler][b]danx :wow: malow shokoy trixx chaw charlene kriziel[/b][/spoiler] :D:penguin:

Last edited by pAtchii (2009-01-22 23:52:18)

dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i crush.. [effort!] [spoiler][quote][b]Daiz[/b] - she's my veryvery sweet and matampuhing nanay but i still love her for that[/quote] [quote][b]ate anne[/b] - she's the :wasted: mentor and super uber duper supportive friend. i love her so much. lols[/quote] [quote][b]cronixemo[/b] - my tatay. he's so sweet and puge. haha. he's so kind and uhhh. matampuhin also? yeaheayh. we're family that's why we're all matampuhin.[/quote] [quote][b]dynasty-tweaker[/b] - he's my kuya pogi. he's so so so crazy and he's crazy inlove with my nanay. peace men![/quote] [quote][b]kwek kwek[/b] - my super second mother who's always crazy.i love her super uber duper very much. stay crazy kwek![/quote] [quote][b] ate bruha aka mikay[/b] - a very very sweet paniki i mean gal who loves to make loveteams and all. hihi. she's sooooo crazyy. i love her :)[/quote] [quote][b] vect[/b] - the crazy indo guy who's so sweet. i love talking to him whenever he's online. he's soo uber duper so much very kind to me and im having fun learning PS with him.[/quote] [quote][b]ate belsss[/b] - i thought she's snob and all. but im wrong.s he's so kind and crazzzyy. she's soooooo nothing. ahh ILY ate belsss..[/quote] [quote][b] my butter aka tap pat xD [/b] - he's the butter of my life. ahha. he's so kind and crazzzy too. ily butter[/quote] [quote][b] kakosa russel[/b] - she's another crazy girl in town. ahha xD she loves obama. i met her 5 days ago. and she's super uber duper crazy and makulet. ILY kakosa. :D[/quote] [quote][b]ryl[/b] -closeness is an uber "tambay" of what's my gift thread. she's so crazzy and she doesn't run out of gifts. haha she loves ed. hah peace closeness ILY[/quote] [quote][b] gerard[/b] - he's another "tambay of gift thread". he's so makulet and all. i love this guy so much. he's my devil. heh. and i'll always be yer angel. ILY devil :D[/quote] [quote][b] kuya babols[/b] - she's so crazy. she wants me to call her kuya. hihi. and she's a good author i tell you. D:[/quote] [quote][b] ate tinay[/b] - thought she's a snob mod. but she's not. and btw she's pretty. [i]ang komontra banned[/i][/quote] [quote][b] danxtot [/b]- moi boiprend who's crazy inlove with. haha nothing. ILY danxtot ko. and IMY. toinks. so pretty[/quote] [quote][b]ganda-eney[/b] - teh crazy girl who's a flooder. i love her for that. haha[/quote] [quote][b] plurk[/b]- he's a good singer. ahha ILY kuya jo :rose:[/quote] [quote][b] who else? :ninja: memo gap sarry guys. hihi [/b][/quote] [/spoiler] that's all for now. i'll be posting the second batch. hihi xD :penguin:

Last edited by dess29 (2009-01-23 00:46:24)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:13

[ 9 queries - 0.142 second ]
Privacy Policy