• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

my crushes. ms. danx (MiNEKOARCH) - i miss yah ms. danx charlene (charleneajose) - Über cute and nice girl ms. chaw (xxBUBBLiExx) - so kewl like ms. danx ms. xiruki (---xXirukiTepe---) - one of the nicest people who helped me when i was a newbie.
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

I crararash :lol: [spoiler][b]Yeng[/b] she is my bf,i mean bestfriend. :lol: preetty gal, funny, understanding, caring & fun to be /chat with. :wow: we liek to share each other secret. :ninja: hey,[i]i miss you[/i] so badly. [b]Anne[/b] my bff. a really understanding friend. she so fun to be with. heyhey,imy bff. :D [b]Charleneajose[/b] she is my uberr pretty & adorable sis. she really good in making layout & also graphics. :wow: [b]Cia[/b] my really crazy && evil friend. =D she have so many virus,haha. :P - jwK [b]sist Riz[/b] our TS leader. a really [s]good[/s]evil teacher. =D she is my tagalog teacher. always teaching me a wrong translation. :smoke: but i like talking to her. :eh: [b]Chariz[/b] [s]my ultimate crush here[/s]. :redface: such a GREAT gfx maker. one of my idol. we call each other senpai thought we've the same age. :lol: [b]Ukoi[/b] call her crushie. a cute rockstar chiq and also a friendly person. oww,too bad she older than me. :P [b]Trixx[/b] one of my sensei. she really good in making graphics. :D hoyyyyy,kiro nehh! :eh: [b]Ate Donna[/b] & [b]Ate Lin[/b] both of 'em a are really nice to me. they sweet also. :wow: [b]Uma[/b] the living doll. she uber kyoot eh. and korean look! :eh: [b]Danx[/b] one of my bestfriend here. but we're not close. :P lol she so pretty neh, no doubt. :wow: :eh: [b]Bel[/b] jingga bel,jingga bel! :lol: lol she's pretty neh. :eh: :arrow: Rocel :arrow: Zefa :arrow: Caca :arrow: Chaw :arrow: Laynejoselle :arrow: Lelouch_0 [i]still dunno her name[/i]. :arrow: Iana[/spoiler] Added: Shella, Linnie, uNlOvedgUrltAn, Nadd, Blanche :D

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-12-19 09:14:58)

megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

to all my gals hir.. i crush you too..lols [spoiler][b]my crushies: (for today)[/b] ->dess ->mark ->twin(jan010) ->sis luna ->chaw ->kuya bryan ->kyoya ->nix ->ate annie ->mela ->ate mikay ->kwek[/spoiler]

Last edited by megumi028 (2008-12-18 08:38:05)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

time to update/.lol.,haha., i think i forgot to put rei on my crush list.,wkokokokkk~~ [b]rei ryuzaki[/b]- i crush this lil boy coz he's very cute.nice hands btw.,wkakkakk~~u look like u dun wash dishes or do da laundry.,.,haha he's my only crush today.,wkokokokkk~~ [hr][b][color=red] i still love da person who owns dis ava~~[align=center][img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av4/34975.jpg[/img][/align] i love him very much even though sometimes we are both stupid.,wkokokkk~~doing silly things to upset each other.,nyek.,haha.,i love him with all my heart and all my red blood cells could muster.,wkookokkk~~ he is my HEART,my love.,i wish i could be with him so i can take care of him., because whatever makes him happy., makes me happier. because i love him soo much., love u baby. 2 months and 2 days.,wkookkkokokk~~ i hope we can be with each other forever.,i love u honey., u hold my heart.,dats y im calling him my heart. love u nizam. [/color][/b] [hr] here are the most important people whom i crush/respect/admire: (da person i met when i was still a newbie) [b]Angeli_7[/b]- the seventh angel.,wkokokk~~she is rockstars egroup founder. We call her Commander.,wkokokokk~~ she is more than beautiful. she's not the usual type who will talk with u with only few words.,wkokokkk~~ sometimes its 2 paragraphs., i remembered her longest reply to my PM, it was 4 paragraphs i think.,lulz.,da longest PM i have ever received here in ftalk.,nyehahahh~~her messages are very heartwarming and sometimes weird.,lol., peace commander.,i know u aint gonna read dis anymore coz u already retired in dis forum., =D Keep rockin' \m/ [b] General Moyo/arctic[/b]- da second rockstars leader.,nyuk.,when i didnt saw first his pic i thought he was 28 or sumthin' wkookokk~~ja~he's cute.,i crush him.,haha.,ei ei/.only a crush not love.,someone might get jealous again. wkokokokk~~he is kinda weird also.,lol.,nice to chat with in ym.,lol., he eats wasabi., eww.wkkakakk~~ nwei.,he's friendly. he is mah first tour guide in FTI., coz i told him i wanna post in FTI so., he said lets post together., so dats how my invasion in FTI started.,wkokokokkk~~ [b]emlodee/pepangkilabot-[/b] she is my bestplend emo.,wkowokokkk~~she calls me bestplend screamo., she's not active here in ftalk but she's active in other forum., i miss dis gal although we keep in touch through comments in FS., very pretty and inlove with her prince.,labyu bestplend emo [b] guile/legend killer[/b]- master spammer., dats all i can say.,wkokokkokk~~ he is a spammer..,haha! nahhh~he is more dan a spammer.,wkakkakk~~very evil.,haha., master guile., because he teaches us spamming 101.,haha., so i called him sensei-spammer.,wkokokk~~~likes to give pranks.,lol., i was merely a victim. haha., [b]blanche[/b]- she's a vain-hatter.,wkokokokkk~~she's pretty and i miss chatting with her,.,though she dun wanna admit it but she really hates vain girls.,(like me!haha) i lab her. my rockmate.., [b] infamous jesse[/b]-lol at his fansign "get fat". he's been trying to encourage me to get fat by...ehrm., no need to mention.,LMAO., i will neva take ur advice until the right time comes.,wkokokokokkk~~~ diz guy also is very friendly.,in fact he's da first person to give me repu.,hehe., i miss posting with him coz its never a boring moment., even at 3am.,wkkkakakk~~lol., he was very surprised to find me ol at 3am in da morning.,but sleeping da whole day.,hahaha/.okay stop.,imma stop storytellin' here. :lol: [hr] [b]dat sums up da important persons here in my ftalk life[/b] [hr] [u][b]my list before. :thumbsdown:[/b][/u] Princess- she is very protective and aggressive also. =D=D Don't fight with this girl because she will fight back and bite u. :lol::lol: Chexy- she is a great friend., very kind and pretty... :D and cute.like her boyfriend. :paranoid::paranoid: Shella- my pretty indo friend. very funny also.i enjoy posting with her :D cla- riz. ikik queen., THEIR group (ikik) is very funny, she tries to recruit me,but i will not be persuaded to eb an ikik. =D=D mikay- :P:P:P 20 years of age but she looks 12. :lol: trixx- or treat? :lol: very pretty and good in graphics. :D:D:D eney- neva knew how to brush her hair.,*peace. offtopic queen i think.,hehe.,friendly to all,indo,malays,phil. (international) :lol: punkrockerhayley-oh-my crazy rockstar friend. she's taller dan me, younger dan me. and i lab her very big. :wow: jmaex-i miss dis gal, a very good conversationalist. =( Daixee mae- awe, i lalab her teddy. she is very nice and kind and cute Danx- one of my first ftalk crushie. :lol: Bubblie- ver good in making stories,.,she's got talent. :D anne.24- crazy mod. :lol: cham- wow.,blooming indeed.,very pretty in her santa ava. :D zefa- ur my big sister sistah. =D=D nina12345678910- :lol: very friendly member., and also very very extremely pretty :eh::eh: uma- awe, very pretty also. :wow: ulzzang anna/eyyonaluvbil- for da first time, a malaysian girl. :lol: she's da only malaysian girl i know. very pretty.dats why someone likes her very much. =D linnie-she makes great graphics.and very friendly also. my big sistah. =D=D Angeli_7- is she still here in ftalk or did she left for good? :paranoid::paranoid: she is my idol here., veryintelligent and the prettiest ftalk member i have encountered. :D:D where are u sis angel? :crybaby::crybaby: I miss her.,coz we always talk about bill kaulitz. :wow::wow: [hr] orio- its "da hair" :lol: Lord Byrone- wahahahah~~crazy member. Talk with him long enough and u will always laugh to death. =D dondon- friendly. not boring to chat with kuya jie- wise and "matured" itit =D kaygee- friendly. a good member of wp.. :D vect- coz he makes great layouts. :D eehjay- most handsome moderator. :P:P (ex-mod i mean) ceejay- my bunso who never fails to greet me in ftp :P:P rei- oi, wats ur real name? =D=D=D he is a cute boy. :D rakzztar/totoy- its "da bangs" :lol: dreadcloud- its "da bangs" also. (i always like guys with bangs) :P:P:P flint- hmm..i wanna say its da bangs. :lol: but its also his personality., very funny to talk with.,wkakakak~~and very loyal to his anna. :wow: [hr] I'm sorry for those i forget. :D [b]time to hunt more crushes~~now run along boys and girls.,immo put u in my crush list if i found dat u reached mo standard.,wkakakak~~just jokin.[/b]:penguin:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-18 08:57:01)

+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Just came by to update moi crush list. :penguin: Crush List: [b]Boys[/b] :arrow: [b]Mod jamessss:b[/b]: great mod. :arrow: [b]Rei Ryuzaki[/b]: friendly, great gfx maker. and cute.--> i said it again. :D :arrow: [b]synthe[/b]: another gfx maker. loev his premades. :arrow: [b]Kaygee[/b]: i almost see him in the Fun Section. he's pretty cool. :cool: :arrow: [b]soul_keeper[/b]: he's my apo. whaha. seen him in the OFFTOPIC. :arrow: [b]losher[/b]: we're not close. i don't even think he knows me. but he's cute. =) :arrow: [b]rakzztar[/b]: always bumped on him in the avatar thread. fun to talk to. lolsness. :lol: [b]Girls[/b] :arrow: [b]sis xxBUBBLiExx[/b]: i loev all her stories. she's my rival with my hudband edward. iba din ang trip :eh: :arrow: [b]MiNEKOARCH[/b]: one word to describe her. coolness. and same wit babols. ^ :arrow: [b]nayze[/b]: she's really a niec gfx maker. :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]eclipse_twins[/b]: another story writer. i sooo loev those love storie. :wow: :arrow: [b]pinkblack[/b]: gfx maker have a unique style. she loevs twilight liek me. =) :arrow: [b]pinkprincess18[/b]: she's funn to talk with.. and she's gonna give me my robert pattinson. haha :lol: :arrow: [b]lovegood[/b]: my sis luna. so pretty. and imher soo much. :arrow: [b]gossipgirl03[/b]: i admire her style in writing stories. they're all uber niec. and she's a very kind too :wow: :arrow: [b]dess29[/b]: ang kulet nya. haha. s story thread palang.i crush yu sis. stay niec okay. ;] :arrow: [b]megumi028[/b]: she's uber niec. fun to talk to. :arrow: [b]*nicz.love[/b]: she's uber niec din... loev her signature laugh :arrow: =D haha!

Last edited by +._ROCEL_.+ (2008-12-23 11:07:45)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]eehjay- most handsome moderator. :P:P (ex-mod i mean)[/quote] No way. Im not handsome :retard: -- I have this crush to one of my friends. She is funny, smart, fun to be with, kind, thoughtful, gullible haha. :lol:
Eljon
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ate nix/swit ahahaha :D i crushes/idolizes her. nyahahaha! :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Ultimate crushes, ever since [b]Shirow Masamune[/b]- [i]my first crush in ftalk... :redface: cos he's kind 2 me, and he added me in his Ym list haha [/i] [b] Ephemeral[/b]- [i]Although he's strict, he's still nice... :thumbsup: [/i] [b]Lordheinz[/b]- [i]at first he's snobbing me , bt then, wen he asked me to keep up the gud work, and added me in hs Ym, i realized that he's kind too... Thanks for trust for me. =) [/i] [b]Jhunz-[/b] [i]my co member in e-group , he's kind and the one hu's callin me Sensei hehe :lol:[/i] [b]Bles[/b]- [i]haha, kind and cool person...[/i] [b]Ketah[/b]- [i]kind and friendly, I remember the day wn i met him.... He pm me ... for somethin. :eh:[/i] [b]Aidenlive[/b]- [i]really gud in scripting .. :D[/i] [b]also ate swit, diabolicious, Ymmot, simpleMe, and xavierkym :D[/b]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have a crush on really pretty girls here... :arrow: nina123456 :arrow: forsakendoll :arrow: duchesv :arrow: deathsiren and also :arrow: a moderator, who is strictest and scariest as they say for me, most mysterious... :paranoid: :arrow:. 3 retired mods :D no means to mention their names.. :D
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for the girls.... i crazzz... [spoiler]:idea: ann_gillian *sis annie* - she is so nice.. :idea: charlene - she makes so awesome stuffs.. i love em.. hehehe.. and she is soo pretty.. :idea: eri.03 - miss her [i]na[/i].. lolz.. she's pretty too.. :idea: mela - she's funny and pretty.. :idea: maru - where is she now? she's pretty.. ;p :idea: daiz - funny and cute.. :idea: angeli -young, cute, and talented.. *cant believe she's just 10 or 11 i think* i also crazz these gurls *not so close to them though*[spoiler]some may even not know i exist..haha..[/spoiler] :idea: megumi028 :arrow: MiNEKOARCH :idea: setsunacha :idea: ---xXirukiTepe--- :idea: Linniie :idea: kristina16 :idea: pinkprincess18 :idea: xxBUBBLiExx :idea: CuTeUkoi :idea: nina123456[/spoiler] that is for now.. haha.. ima post the boys soon.. and update the girls.. haha.. *quite busy now.. *
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i crux [b]Ceejay[/b] [spoiler]- he'z nyc and cute alxo.^_^[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

New crushes. [b]Patchii[/b] He's some sort of CUTE. Lolz I admit it. [b]Kiro[/b] He' cute in the TS Banner. He looks like Kenny.
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink] [b][u]*new crushes(only girls 4 now)* [/u][/b] [/color] [b]-nikz11: [/b] crush her back. [b] -ciaredevil:[/b] very fun to talk with in friendster. [b] -sis lezsh/mandu:[/b] she gave me my first fansign..she's so kawaii...hehe.. [b]-sis katie:[/b] very nice to me.love to chat with her in cbox.:D [b]-angeli: [/b]very cute girl...she gave also a gift.. =) [b]-lovegood:[/b] she's my tesò...:kiss: [b]-rocel:[/b] so fun to talk with....she's gonna give me gerald. :lol:

Last edited by pinkprincess18 (2008-12-19 11:33:27)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=blueboimark011]ms. xiruki (---xXirukiTepe---)[/quote] [b]thanks bro haha :wow: :wow: added :exclaim: Blueboimark- he's cool and nice[/b] =)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My complete crush list..updated. [color=red][b]DUDETTES/GIRLS/GALS/CHICKS/BRAHS[/b][/color] [spoiler][quote][b]Bel/as cicatrizes[/b] the ultimate protector.[/quote] [quote][b]Angel/Angeli_7[/b] it's her mysteriousness.[/quote] [quote][b]shella/Shella_Suigintou99[/b] It's the gothiqueness[/quote] [quote][b]zefa/xPEPPERMINTx[/b] It's the dream of dolls[/quote] [quote][b]eney/eney0715[/b] The crackmeister[/quote] [quote][b]chai/'AphrOdiTe'[/b] inherited the Greek's beauty[/quote] [quote][b]Rose/fis.ms[/b] The beaty of roses...[/quote] [quote][b]Julie/jmaex3[/b] the peaceters[/quote] [quote][b]blanche/echnalb[/b] elite princess[/quote] [quote][b]mikay/mikay_03[/b] Immortality is part of her..[/quote] [quote][b]Riz/cla_15[/b] The wicked leader..haha.[/quote] [quote][b]Leviel[/b] The girl who is always....dumb-founded by the sight of him..haha.[/quote] [/spoiler] [color=blue][b]DUDES/BOYS/BROS/[/b][/color] [spoiler][quote][b]Moyo/Arctic[/b] The prince of post-punk.[/quote] [quote][b]Orio/Nanix84[/b] The paintball deer hunter.[/quote] [quote][b]Pat/tap13[/b] it's what he's made of..tapping.[/quote] [quote][b]Vect[/b] Add "orizer" to his name, you're gonna worship him. hahah. :D[/quote] [quote][b]Jesse/Infamous J[/b] the notorious rockstar.[/quote] [quote][b]jie/Jieduck[/b] his personality+attitude=awesome[/quote] [quote][b]Dondon[/b] the rock in TS. genuine personality.[/quote] [quote][b]Rei/Rei Ryuzaki[/b] the "hearthrob" in ftalk. :rolleyes:[/quote] [quote][b]trick/heroinslither[/b] lol, the one with the biggest, most serious smile.[/quote] [/spoiler]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]Leviel The girl who is always....dumb-founded by the sight of him..haha.[/quote] ^ :lol: haha u ha @t. me and :lol: woooooot. nvm. no one for now :wallbash::wallbash: still searching :retard: ill post someone someday :lol:
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:redface:first time irrrrrrr lols crushes koh... [quote]Ofcourse my blank... XIruki hahalols :wow: why?because i admire her coolnesssss :wow: still blank her lolsssss hahahhhh datss true Maru :username is preciousshortpinay/ why?cos she is sweetttt hahalols and kind ;) Xwiit_as_candii: chai is kind 2 mii lols tenkss u:D:D Ann gillian:js as chai she is kind too lolsssssssss :D Nikz: pretty friend in ot hahalols kind also... daixee mae mah lil sisssssss kind and cute :wow: Pink princess :cutie hehehehelols ttahts tru :redface:[/quote]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Crushes [b]mod james[/b] I just wish I had a kuya that looks like him :eh: [b]rei[/b] he's kind and he's a cool person and cute too :wow: [b]kuya donnie[/b] he's a model for a perfect big brother. he's understanding and fun to be with. :thumbsup: [b]Kiro Tan[/b] this guy is very cute.. I talked to him before and he's fun to be with.. :thumbsup: [b]Mark[/b] nothing I'm just captivated with his avvie and his GF from FEU :D :thumbsup: [b]bubblie[/b] she's very pretty totally :wow: [b]haley[/b] my siszie is very pretty and very kind :D [b]ate riz[/b] she's very funny and helps me withmy crushes.. :wow: [b]ZheL[/b] she's my very uber very kind sisz :wow: [b]charlene[/b] I super duper uber admire her gfx and her face :lol: [b]ceejhay[/b] ver very fun to be w/ :D [b]trixx[/b] she's pretty :thumbsup: [b]nahz[/b] meh sisz. she's sweet :D [b]iana[/b] she's always the person above me and pretty her :D [b]bridget[/b] she's a sweet person :D [b]zefa[/b] my very sweet sisz :D [b]ate tinay[/b] my old siszie and sweet [b]uNlOvedgUrltAn[/b] very pretty and sweet sisz :thumbsup: [b]chariz[/b] she's the gurl I admire and kind fun to talk with :thumbsup: next to them is al those who crushes me :D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I've been inactive lately so no one crushes me yet. [b]My crushable Personalities. Nyaks![/b] [Not in order] [b]Ate Riz.[/b] She's smart. [I admit it!] Opposite of what I thought she waas. :] Fun to talk with. And I bet she's beautiful in person. :P :wow: [b]Kuya Dondon.[/b] I miss this guy. Hope I can talk to him again. =( [b]Trixx.[/b] Okay now, girl! I crush you. :P She's undeniably intelligent. a genius. At young age, she have already gone so far---> already a pro in graphics-making, travelled the whole wide world and already made friends. Idol! Woohoo! I miss her a lot. I mean like a lot. I wonder what's keeping her inactive these days? :cry: [i]I miss her so badly. [/i] [b]Ceejay.[/b]A nice guy with a nie attitude. :thumbsup: :rose: [b]Jamie.[/b] Waaaah! My Ultimate Textmate. :] She's nice wuite young, we still got things in common. :]] and that's what's forged me to post her name here. =D *kiss [b]Bridget.[/b] Pretty. Naughty :P. Sociable. What else? :lol: :wow: I love her much. [b]She Rocks![/b] [b]Chariz.[/b] I miss this nice girl. Very kind and very understanding. I hope she gets online now. :cry: Gaaah!.. I'm missing every crush on this list. next is... [b]Phiatotz.[/b] Sociable girl. The way she socialize makes her personality shine from the others. :wow: [b]Mama Tinay.[/b] Curly Hair with an Angelic Face. That perfectly describes her. :wow: [b]My co-scandalers.[/b] They all rock! Especially when we get to chat in TS! [b]Malow.[/b] [b]Rei. Nahzbabe. Ate Chai. Eljoy. Kiro.[/b] I also crush.. [b]Ate Bel. Yuna. Ate Nina. Ate Maye. Oo-ma. Kuya Shirow. Nizam. Hz. Charlene. Kuya Harvii. Ate Duch. Kuya Echo.[/b] *bow..Leaves :penguin:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hoho. updated. .L. - though she barely goes online here in ftalk. shes funny, pretty sweet and almost perfect. blissful. Chaw - hoho. the small but terrible girl. shes also funny, sweet and smart. she plays dota. :lol: Danx - shes ma-L! haha. sweet and makulit. i like the way she is. shes pretty cool. :] newly added: Blanche - we rarely talk at all. but hey, i like/crush girls w/glasses. wth. :lol: her music rocks. btw
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:41

[ 9 queries - 0.410 second ]
Privacy Policy