• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

i crush maye, kimmie, echo, tinay, faith, raph, harvey and lolo jameees. :D
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

:arrow: [u]The gurls I loved,I'm loving and will love till eternity![/u] :wow: [spoiler][quote][b]Bebe Gay -- Kristina16[/b] The best gurl I've known! The sweetest gurl on earth! The prettiest creature of God! I so lurve this gurl..so much! Beautiful inside and out![/quote] [quote][b]Xota Mandi -- Hanzel[/b] The gurl who will never leave you.. the one who'll be always there for you.. whenever you need her.. the gurl who makes me laugh liek [b]ROFL[/b]!as in..! i will love you till eternity xota!it'll always be the three of us![/quote] [quote][b]Lerah -- Philxre[/b] My lil sister here in Ftalk.. The best bebe I've known.. Sweet,kind,loving,caring.. The gurl who cheers me up whenever I'm sad.. The craziest gurl I've known..aside from Mandi.. i love you Lerah..[/quote] [quote][b]Minekoarch -- Dadanx kew[/b] hottest gurl..wildest gurl..kindest gurl..sweetest gurl..![b]that's her![/b] A very beautiful gurl..a brat?!I think.. I love her![/quote] [/spoiler] :arrow: [u]They make me happy!They make me smile!They make me laugh!I [b]♥[/b] them![/u] :wow: [spoiler][quote][b]Inactive Friends -- Bianx,Kimuy,Emlodee,[/b] I uber miss you gurlettes.. Pretty sistahz of mine.. Kind,sweet,caring.. even though we just knew each other here in www,they treat me as their real friend.[/quote] [quote][b]Lalabx -- Cla_15[/b] she made my stay in TS worth it! even though we're not that close..i loev her![/quote] [quote][b]Bebe Trixx -- Trixx[/b] I thought she's a snob..but I was wrong..really wrong! Uber pogee..Uber kalog..Uber funny..i lab her![/quote] [quote][b]Bebe Charm -- Ninch[/b] My partner in crime! what crime?!it's a big secret...rofl! i loev you ninch!so much![/quote] [quote][b]Layne,Jerrie,Drea,Eljoy,Chariz,Kat,Phia,Nahz,Nelou,Louise[/b] Thanks for making my stay in TS worth it! I love you all![b]^^,[/b][/quote] [/spoiler] :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/p=raphael_marcos][b]Him[/b][/url][b]!♥[/b] [spoiler][quote][b]Babuie,Marcos,Rockstar -- Raphael Marcos[/b] From now on..you'll always be the last on my list.. The only guy on my list.. "Saved the best for last". . I just wanna make this description short and simple.. I love you..so much![/quote] [/spoiler]

Last edited by misz.faith (2009-01-24 04:29:03)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Class-S. Yes, I have a crush on our Egroup. Wtf. :lol: Co-Mods. Duh? We've been together for 2 years now. Haha. Lucknskill/Bob - My labtim of forever. I lab him. Uma - My babe. So good at drawing. Loves JJ and Uknow. She makes me happy. Khomplykeited/Ize (Inactive) - She's a pioneer like Bob. She's a real friend. I've always loved her. And I miss her every single day. Those 3 are my real real for real loves. :kiss: I've known them since the start of Ftalk.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

CRUSHES! Aw, missed this thread. I have a crush on my e-group like Icebabe :lol: I crush Hanzel, Kim! Bianx, Ate Duch, Ate Tinay, Ninch, Ice, Nina. - lovelies! :rose: and boys. umm. Jaaaaamessss and Kuya Raph (just a friendly crush sis Faith. =)) :P
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

The [b]Liiiisstt [/b]=D [spoiler][b]Malow Chariz Faith Danx Layne Donsky ate Riz ate Dutchie [/b][/spoiler] Sorry mem gap. :wallbash::wow:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my [b]crush[/b] is my bf ^^ i dont have any crush in this forum stiLL .... i'm stiLL searching ahahahhaha.,! :D
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Crushessss:[/b] [b]MOST SPECIAL[/b] [spoiler][quote][b][u]My Ate faith[/u][/b] Oh she's one of a kind My secret-keeper My ate forever! I labyoo ate so much :*[/quote] [quote][b][i]My owange[/i][/b] I effin miss this girl. I hope she misses me, too :) ily owange. :) superr IMY![/quote] [quote][b][i]Babe Jer[/i][/b] This girl helped me alot with .... haha. LOLs ILY babe :* Mwah! thanks![/quote] [/spoiler]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren](just a friendly crush sis Faith. =))[/quote] lol sis..i don't mind at all..imysm! :kiss:[quote=Hoshigaki]Faith[/quote] thnx dude[s]tte[/s].. =D[quote=philixre]My Ate faith Oh she's one of a kind My secret-keeper My ate forever! I labyoo ate so much :*[/quote] i love you more bebe! :kiss: @topic..scroll up! :eh:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]CRUSHES.[/b] buincs, maye, lois, ays, ize, faith.. old folks. :) bob, james, karurs. hmm, yeah, the old folks @ ftalk. never got the chance to know new people. =|
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ nice to see you here again kimmie ;) imy [hr][hr] [b]Crushies[/b] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] = shy, push, corn, yuna, ate mushi, ice, anne, lintek, tadang riz, maye, malow (she's cute :wow:), yene, mikay, trixx.ii, kimmie, and all [b]class-s girls [/b] :wow: [img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img] = my hunnie, cloud, dundun, kambal, vitz, shirow, pare ash, shak, hoshigaki, patchii and all [b]class-s guys[/b] =D

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-24 07:56:08)

marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@topic the people. kim, faith, maye, tinay. they have been and they will always be my crushes. :wow:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

my one and only krass: [spoiler][b]dadadanx kew :wow: -i uber krass this girl..she's uglee,but i loev her..she's fat not hot.. :lol:[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by pAtchii (2009-01-24 08:32:04)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]crush.... guys first..... vbuzzr, jhunel, regan, freeya hanny, :lol: amm... cloudsrider, muska, y4sir honey =D , kaygee.. mg, umm many more.[/b] :penguin:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahahahha and now i have a crush on d girls like [b]GIRLS[/b] : [b]kim[/b] : [b]misz.faith[/b] ^^ sa [b]BOYS [/b] stiLL searching... :eh:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i uber lab "da him" coz he is good at games.,wakakaka~~ =D he is very special. :wow: special child. :lol: and he never ran out of corny jokes. :wasted: as what kuya jie said, [i]"masarap magmahal ang corny na tao"[/i]:lol: [sup]translation: delicious loving is corny person :lol: [/sup] also, a fansign addictus. :lol: i lab lab lab him so much. :wow: though sometimes, i make him sad. =( soweee~~ aylabyu.:P:P:P

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2009-01-24 11:00:20)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic]CRUSHES. [b]buincs[/b], maye, lois, ays, ize, faith.. old folks. bob, james, karurs. hmm, yeah, the old folks @ ftalk. never got the chance to know new people.[/quote] ^ Waw. I'm first on your list, koimmie.:kiss: Topic: Wanna add mystic rain on my list. She's beautiful.
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Crushes :ninja: Boyz - Tol/Carl, Reiyoots/rei, Kuya donnie, kuya james, chan, pringie/dweller, kaygee, chipster Girlz - Miss Pretty/ cla_15, Chariztoot/obsessed95, Mare/Malow, Ate faith, Ryl, Daixee mae, sis Lovelee/philixree, Bonggang danx, sis chaw, sis anne, poging trixx, mela, sis hayley, alien/louize.27, sorri memory gap if i forget you[/b]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][quote]• Malow • Blanche • Trixx • Eney • Denx • Chaw • Luna • Mela • Iana • Bel • Russel • Aira • Aysbeaux • Angeli • Anne • Lhyrickz • Leslie • Layne • Mikay • Jhed[/quote] [/quote] Bunch more :thumbsup:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=laynejoselle]Tol/Carl[/quote] Uh tnx. :redface: [quote=ducheszv]hoshigaki[/quote] me? :o tnx ate duch. :D [quote=misz.faith]thnx dudette.. =D[/quote] No Problem raph. =D[/spoiler] [hr] My Krassess. :wasted: [b] Malow[/b] - lovee her bangs. :redface: [b]Chariz[/b] - she's cute and REI's property. :eh: [b]Faith[/b] - She's cute and Raph's Property. =D [b]Danxx[/b] - She's [s]maganda[/s] panget and her panget's propertyy. :lol: [b]Layne[/b] - One of my bestfriend's heeree. *salute :P [b]duch[/b] - She hass a nice cute "RED" hair. :lol: [b]Riz[/b] - D [b]most[/b] evilest person i ever met. =D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]added: TUS members like gameloading vbuzzr micah junz hanna rhia keanutt... fyoks..... more[/b] =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:40

[ 9 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy