• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

hehe...not yet.. r u?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

not yet also.. =) do u go out today?
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup.. how bout u?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. hee r u good at singing?
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe..:D u lyk sleeping?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

(i wana hear ur singing..hehe lol) yep i lyk when i feel teribly tired.. u?
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

( hehe.. i wanna see u sleeping) me too... especially tonight...
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

(aww.. hehe) so..u must be so sleepy ryt now isn't? :D
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no.. i mean.. its late so its great to have a looooonnngggg sleep..:) they are all sleeping?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

(owhh ok..hehe) yep.. im like a bat here.. haha lolzz.. how about u?
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hehe..my sis is still here.. im telling her to sleep but she's not sleepy either.. u feel comfortable?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oo ic.. erm.. not comfortable enough.. ;) u?
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

y? yup i am.. r u hungry?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

(cuz.. i feel..alone..) yeah..kinda.. hehe u?
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

(hmm... dont feel alone..:)) yeah me too..:D what do you want 2 eat?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wana eat.....milk chocolate! :D u want?
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah sure..:D r u eating now?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope..maybe later..im too lazy to get it.. :D r u a gud gurl? :P
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

not that "gud"..hehe.. r u a good boy?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

same :D..not that "gud" haha lolz.. so..u r naughty? :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:31

[ 10 queries - 0.689 second ]
Privacy Policy