• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[b] Yes! Cats? [/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yes. turtles?
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] Umm no.. u? [/b]
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]yeah.[/b] ( a little ). do go to disco at 3am?.
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]no. eat while in the cr?[/align]
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]yes!.[/b] (sometimes) [i]just get the soap that time. haha.[/i] take a bath at river?.
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]haha. you really are? :o oh my. haha. :paranoid: @topic no! haha. :retard: likes to roam around?[/align]

Last edited by chezkavelasco (2008-03-31 06:12:08)

judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah. (with my skates) i do take a bath at a clean river. haha. lol. :lol: eat snake meat?. (taste like chicken).
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whoooaaahh.. nope.. do you..?
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]no. [/b]( just heard that it taste like chicken) love to go to a high place?.
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a bit? :D you?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. [hr][hr][hr] listening music now?
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes. :) r u happy? :)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope. Until I know what made u feel sad. =( [hr][hr] Would u like to tell me what's happen?
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope. i can't unay. xoie. :crybaby::crybaby: but pls dont worry bout me. it'll just pass by. =| pls dont be sad. would you? pls? :)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Okay then =( I'll be fine ;) [hr] Playing dota today?
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope. like dota?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yesh :D wanna teach me dota tricks?:P
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes. =) listening to music ryt now?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yesh :D [hr][hr] online now?:P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:06

[ 9 queries - 0.739 second ]
Privacy Policy