• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[b]Naah . :D Adobe 'Photoshop-er' . :eh: ? [/b]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

No. :D love anime?
darklordjed
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yes. A criminal?
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Gawd NO ! . LOL Been [i]kidnapped[/i] ? .[/b]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope. wanna suicide? :D:D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]no.. editing photos?![/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes!! music?
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

n0pe... do u love yer enemy?!
kimberlyvette
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no.. coz i don't have enemies.. heehee.. dunno if some of my friends are backstabber.. :D addict in txting? =)

Last edited by kimberlyvette (2008-03-26 02:53:55)

shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes.:D wanna be a mod.?
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yap! to have 12 kids?
bubble
» n00b
1969-12-31

no like to 1 husband or wife??
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

what do ya mean? :D I like to have only 1 husband for my all life. :) [hr] In a Bad mood?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes do u like examination??

Last edited by cheuw (2008-03-26 10:19:00)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Do u mean "Do u like exam?" :D No. I dun like it. I only like when English, Francais, and Indonesian Exam. :lol: [hr] Do u getting bored really fast?
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no... ---> do you like to eat seafoods???
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yess do u like mod??
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

BIG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS............................... RUN........................ ............ .. . . . . . . :cloud::thunder::penguin:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok. now wheres ur question tankdriver? and pls no posting in ALL CAPS. ill start again. [b]do u go to the malls often?[/b]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no..not quite..hehe.. do you like my appearance?:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:21

[ 9 queries - 1.241 second ]
Privacy Policy