• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Yes. Already finish all your homework? [spoiler]Brian itu adik ito yg Ito ceritakan, abangnya Ari :) Iya deh, besok Ito masuk yang sore.[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Yesh. :D [hr] Am I great? :P [spoiler]Ohiah. Kirain abang baru. :P Baguslah masuk Gereja sore. Jangan lupa iah. ;)[/spoiler]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes. I'm like Keikoku/Hotaru/Luciole? [spoiler]Abang baru darimana, yg tertua kan Ito. Iya, janji.[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes. But I prefer U are more like Keikoku. :P [hr] Cant stop breathing? :lol: [spoiler]Janji yah :D:D[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-19 14:46:23)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes, even I hope I can. Can't stop post? Hehehehe. [spoiler]Iya-iya, janji :)[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes. =( This forum freaks me out. :lol: [hr] Wanna fly to the moon? [spoiler]Awas kalo gag =d[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-19 14:52:58)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No, I wanna fly to somewhere. Wanna fly to the moon? <-- I copy ur question again, weee! [spoiler]Yakin deh :)[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. I wanna fly to a special place. :lol: Hey stop copying my question :P [hr] Waiting for B? :eh: [spoiler]heheu~~ iiah. :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-19 15:04:19)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No. Likes to post?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes. So much. :D [hr] Like Luciole? [spoiler]Apa sih itu? :paranoid:[/spoiler]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes, I'm Luciole. Like Yuna? [spoiler]Luciole? Cari aja d photobucket.[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yesh. So much. :) [hr] Dislike Yuna? [spoiler]segera ke tkp :penguin:[/spoiler]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No. Already listening The Summer Obsession?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah. I listened them since Im in 10th grade. :D [hr] Is Luciole is Keikoku?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Yes!![/b] :P:penguin::penguin: You already know that from photobucket?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yesh :D Because I have no idea about luciole before. [hr] Stay Close?

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-19 15:32:06)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes. Like FOB? [spoiler]Hehehehe. Luciole itu nama Hotaru d versi Prancis.[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yesh. :D [hr] Have u heard SS? [spoiler]baru tau tadi :D[/spoiler]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No. Like red colour?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yesh :D [hr] Have 2 younger brothers?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:49

[ 9 queries - 0.107 second ]
Privacy Policy