• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

amztecson024
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Yes they are cute.. candies?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

what ? i like candy . :D do u like orange juice ?

Last edited by ren.jo (2008-03-10 03:50:02)

darklordjed
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes i does. do you like seeing this:arrow:shit?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no, and never :puke: u make me wanna :puke: did u inlove now? :wow:
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no ;) R u a girl ?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes do you like mod???
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yep..;) are you tired pf what's happening in yer life now?
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes... but i cant resist mending this life that exist... how about u? are u also tired of ur life...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No..I've just make a Branuday~ happy these days?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no...i am so sad are u happy now??

Last edited by cheuw (2008-03-10 10:27:30)

funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes coz i found out something new hehehe <---does it seems like an alien?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D no. do you like my siggy? :D
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no.. Are you a music lover?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D:D:D:D:D :idea: Yes :D :question: Do you feel happy tonight? :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes..of course.. do you can play piano??
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah.. sometimes.. who is the first person that comes in ur mind ryt now?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes..my boyfriend sre you feel bored??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D:D:D:D:D :wallbash: yes, my task killing me alive :wasted: :question: are you doing something right now?
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes... facing my pc.. what movie were u watching?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:/ I can't answer that question with yes or no :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: :question: Do you like to watch anime? :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:46

[ 9 queries - 0.544 second ]
Privacy Policy