• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

marra06
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

no. i dont like them. :smoke: [b]do you want to add me as your friend in FS?[/b] :wow: (link is at my siggie)
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

:D Of course, but I'm not opened my FS now, maybe later ;) :question: Do you like to reading?
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: yes,,that is my hobbys :D do you like pink??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D:D:D:D:D :/ No!! :angry: :arrow: Do you like blue colour?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mahbe yes :D [spoiler] dont be a liar [b]sist[/b] =D i know ur fave color is [color=pink][b]pink[/color][/b] [/spoiler] u wanna do sumthin lyk this :arrow: [img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/369/369327p7k46j3e1c.gif[/img]

Last edited by Linniie (2008-03-12 02:00:33)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:mad: for what I must do that crazy thing :P :mad: hell [b]no!![/b] :D do you want to feel the thing called love from Jo :rolleyes:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no do you like black??

Last edited by loelo (2008-03-12 02:18:31)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D Yep ;) :arrow: do you want to feel the thing called love from Jo :rolleyes: =D I won't give up :P
darklordjed
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]yes.[/b] Do you like big eyeglasses?
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yez,,,:thumbsup: do you like white?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yesh. :) but i prefer black to white. =d do u feel fed up now? =|
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yess.. are you like rain??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D Keikoku never like water, so I'll answer [b]no[/b] =D :arrow: Are you feel hungry? :/
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes..i dont eat anything since afternon are u happy??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D Yep. :arrow: Do you like red colour :question:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes.. do you like black??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D Yep. :arrow: Do you ol on YM? :/
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes. do u like me? =D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes.. and u ol too??
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes. do u cry?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:00

[ 9 queries - 0.604 second ]
Privacy Policy