• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

no, i'm too short to play basketball. i'm just 160 cm do u want to have ur own imaginary world?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

>>>heyhey...i'm short too...just 163..but basketball is really fun!if yu're not so tall yu can be a point guard.. do yu know who is albert einstein?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah, i like his hairstyle :P do u know which curriculum of what country am i having in my school?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no..cant think anything of it... do yu like Biology?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah, i'm studying about food and digestion now, are u brave enough to ask ur crush to be ur gf at this very moment?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes.Would yu be my Gf? yur answer?yes or no?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. *flying* aren't u shy saying this?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

off course...i can still feel my heartbeating so fast... wanna off now?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes, my mother will kill me if i play longer are u happy? [i]<-simple question.... to happy to say somthin[/i] [i]*off now, no reply*[/i]
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes . :D are you hungry? :P
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no. i'm actually full. r u bored?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no... happy?
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes, again . :D miss someone today? :D
useless
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes wanna eat?
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

no, :cool: are you thirsty? :D
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes. =) do ya know how to speak japanese?
jezmyr12
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]sorry only aizteru!! is wat i know ehehehe CONSIDER AS NO!!! ARE YOU A MUSIC LOVER?[/b]
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes . =D are you an emo lover? :D
jezmyr12
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]no!! are you EMO?[/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

No. I hate emo. :mad: :arrow: are u a shinigami?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:46

[ 9 queries - 0.581 second ]
Privacy Policy