• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

crest
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

no.. can i luv u?hehe ;)
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

No. Our relationship wud be YAOI. Eew. :angry: Do u hate sumone?
useless
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes wanna fly?
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes . [im bored with that question] =D can u playing basketball?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yes. Sumtimes. =) Are yu tired of being alone? :O
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope . =D always waste your time? :D
Powerfulkids
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah ofcourse , can you kick your teacher ass ?
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

i cant, coz im in college . =D are you a fashionista? :D
_silent.sand_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

NOp, :retard: you freaking out?!

Last edited by _silent.sand_ (2008-02-22 00:18:11)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. r u hungry?
Powerfulkids
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes , i want eat unagi roll . can speak france ?
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yep. i could speak in french. we had french classes during grade 6. =| know how to play piano?
Powerfulkids
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes because i always practice piano ., hahahaha/. Can you boil water?
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes . =D have a phobia?
hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes.... ==== are u honest to ur friends?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes. thats y i call them frends. DUUH!? :lol: du u like anime?
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes . :D wait for someone? :D
Powerfulkids
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope , it make me boring , divorce with your wife ?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no,because i am a girl.. aren't you think about die??
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.... cuz i stil have [b]HIM[/b] do u hav only ur bf in ur fitured fwend? (my bf will hav me :redface: XD, not gonna say hoo =D )
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:55

[ 10 queries - 0.606 second ]
Privacy Policy