• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Yep, but I must complete my download 1st. wanna of right now?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Not yet. 10 min. [hr] Listening to the music?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No. Listening to the music?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yesh. :D [hr] Off less than an hour?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes, maybe. Feel hungry?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yesh. :wallbash: [hr] Feel hungry? [spoiler]liat makanan duluh deh . . . my stomach is singing :penguin: [/spoiler]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No. Sheryl is fine? [spoiler]makan sna dlu[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yesh. She doin great. She always watchin The Wiggles now. :wallbash: [hr] Complete the donwload? [spoiler]:crybaby: gag ada makanan. abis. :wallbash:[/spoiler]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No, still 66%. Have nothing to eat? [spoiler]cemilan? masa habis juga :crybaby:[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yesh. Nothing. [hr] Smile now? [img]http://smiley.xtremenitro.on.web.id/onion/smiley/knife.gif[/img] [spoiler] gag ada. hikx. padahal dicari2. :crybaby:[/spoiler]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No. But after I see that knife my reaction is -> [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img] Feel happy? [spoiler]:crybaby: gmn dumz? Salam buat Sheryl ya.[/spoiler]

Last edited by ほたる (2008-03-20 15:32:51)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yesh. :D [hr] Feel happy ? [img]http://smiley.xtremenitro.on.web.id/onion/smiley/wawa.gif[/img] [i]*Now is my turn. :P[/i] [spoiler] Gpp deh. Mw off ajah sebentar lg. Byr laparnya ilang :D iah. terima kasih salamnya =)[/spoiler]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes :) Thank's :rose: wanna off on this 15 minutes left? [spoiler]=) Gtu dumz Mimpi yg indah & jangan lupa berdoa. Eh2, k gereja ya bsok ;) GbU always.[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yesh. Rite now. My headache starting to error Nging Nging. [img]http://smiley.xtremenitro.on.web.id/onion/smiley/dizzy.gif[/img] [hr] Wanna off less than half an hour? [spoiler]Iah. :D Terima kasih yah. Ito juga mimpi yang indah & jangan lupa berdoa. Besok ke Gereja jugah. GBU always :rose:[/spoiler]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes, coz my donwload now 85% complete :D:D do you know who's the person on my ava? [spoiler]Iya :)[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Luciole. :rolleyes: [hr] Do u know who r my crushes?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no... :wallbash: have you eat ? :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no~ do u find that u're getting fatter?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes... are you a fat person ? :eh:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope. do u like fatty people? :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:22

[ 11 queries - 0.611 second ]
Privacy Policy