• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Yep. Wanna bet with me?
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yah sure. is the bet connected with a money? :D:D
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]yes, i think so. r u my friend? :D[/b][/align]
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes.=| hungry?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope. =| eating snacks? :D
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no. you?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope. [hr] Waiting for someone?
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no r u emo? :lol:
darklordjed
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope. are you a gay?
ditH_rangErs
» n00b
1969-12-31

no are u a newbie like me?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah.. yer right. :D do you treasure pictures?
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes...ofcourse.... :P ---- do you treasure pictures too???
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a big YES! hehe.. do you like peanut butter and jelly with your bread? =D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope. much like if its a tuna spread. =] or ham. dont like peanut butter much. :D do u like kids next door? :D
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah! i always borrow my neighbor's daughter.. :D you? do you like kids?
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah..i like but not those above grade-1 students..hahaha i like babies too.. do you have psp?
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope. do u like kids next door? i mean the cartoon one. cartoon network show. hahaha. :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha. Yeah. But I prefer anime :P [hr] Are u sick? =(
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a bit. like tom n jerry? :D [spoiler]ei ym unay! [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=894&p=10/]click this[/url][/spoiler]

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-03-28 02:13:48)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah esp tom :D [hr] like donald duck?:D [spoiler]hyee~ u posted my pics there. :redface: im flattered :P[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:22

[ 9 queries - 0.120 second ]
Privacy Policy