• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yes... do u know me ? :D
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

not yet :D do you consider your self smart?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope :P [b]emlodee[/b] do you missed me ? :eh:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

maybe? :D you?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah.. so much... :redface: still remember me ? :eh:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:redface: i don't know? maybe? :D i always saw you here posting :lol: do you know me?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

same like you.. :D know my real gender ? :eh:

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-04-02 06:47:00)

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope. y? are you a guy? :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.. im normal.. :angry: i'm a man... :smoke: love me ? :eh:

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-04-02 06:55:14)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no..hahaa..just kidding do u like sunrise??
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no.. do you wanna be my frend? :lol:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah. :D you?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes. ok?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

absolutely! :D do u wana be my slave? :lol:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wtf? no. school?
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes? do u have more than 2 accounts in friendster?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no. you?
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes... bored?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes. you?
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes.. u miss someone?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:53

[ 9 queries - 0.210 second ]
Privacy Policy