• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

:D Nope, I just back to my old style... Listening to the music right now?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

nope.. did u ever smoke..?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Almost :lol: But i wont do that [hr] Are u a smoker? =|
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:| Yep. Feel sleepy?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope [hr][hr] Enjoy the smoke?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes. My new ava looks great?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. Prefer the colorful before this. [hr][hr] Are u a death god?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yep. Hotaru used to fight beside Kyo... With Akira, Bontenmaru and Akari possesing trenght surpassed humans... We are The god of death, Shiseiten... But just now... I called myself Keikoku of Goyousei... Feel hungry?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope :D [hr][hr] Feel thirsty?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No... Watch anime?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. [hr][hr] have u read Fairy Tail?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No... Already finish read Deathnote?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope. Im stuck on vol. 10. [hr][hr] Have u read D. Gray Man?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No. Do you already listen A Day Away?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope. [hr][hr] Secondhand Serenade then?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes. Go to the church today?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yesh :) [hr][hr] Went to the Church today?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No. Know who is Chinmei?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah. Know that freak guy. [hr][hr] Have medicine?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No. Wanna sleep? [spoiler]:mad: Chinmei not a freak man, He's so sweet =) :( He just wanna feel alive... :/ I remember when he say :arrow: [i]I'm the creator of love, so I want everyone to live happily together.[/i][/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:47

[ 9 queries - 0.592 second ]
Privacy Policy