• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

no...currently using ie...so lame.... i can only using opera in afternoon... next is ie user?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yah~ online riyt now =D ?

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-03-20 12:19:04)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Congrats~yu won the first prize~ next poster is a narsissicst?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ukhh.. we are both off topic Xb :paranoid: its not guess who's the next poster thread :lol: yes. u like yui? =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^but yu can answer it with Yes or no,riyt?^^ it's not an off topic.. yes~ u like super junior?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ya~ but i like tvxq more :P are u joining in multiply?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no i'm not~ you join multiply?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope~ :P did u fought with freddy and jason?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes and i won~ kiddin did you just fought with alien and predator?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no :lol: have u ever been to a creepy place?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no...except for graveyards~ you?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ya. my classroom =D room filled with zombies :cool: have u ever smoke? :smoke: [i](please say u didn't)[/i]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dun worry ;] .....Never ever and wont... Have ever smoke?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]never!!!!![/b] bad for my health. have many of ur opposite-gender's number in ur phone Xd
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

including my family? still NO. have many of ur opposite-gender's number in ur phone ?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

just a little, more on my boy cousins =) have u been kiZ?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

as i said...never...except for cp you?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

never ever since i born :( dou know how to swim?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes but not a pro know the american football's rule?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i don't plus i don't care Xd do u have a clothes or stuffs which is in pink?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:07

[ 10 queries - 0.673 second ]
Privacy Policy