• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

no.! love dog.?
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yes..hate dogs??

Last edited by XoXcandi3XoX (2008-05-27 02:41:51)

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no./1 you.?
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no.. love cats??
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]yes! :thumbsup: hate cockroaches???[/b]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! loves cacroach.?
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

er...no..kinda.. love rats??
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]of course not. love school??[/b]
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes.. love homeworks??
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! you.?
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no... am i friendly??
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes hate me? :eh:

Last edited by lady_end (2008-05-27 02:54:51)

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! you,.?
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no... love me??
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no. you.?
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmn, idnt knw dependz :eh: like me|?|

Last edited by lady_end (2008-05-27 02:58:00)

XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes... hate me??

Last edited by XoXcandi3XoX (2008-05-27 02:58:10)

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope love the person above me?
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nah[/b] [i]crazy?[/i]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! love me.?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:11

[ 9 queries - 0.977 second ]
Privacy Policy