• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yes love the person above me?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yah sure.. hahahah bored
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no. :D `sleppii?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no. you.?
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope bored?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! like me.?
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes hate me?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! miss him.?
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes, hate ur crush? :eh:
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes... crazy?

Last edited by XoXcandi3XoX (2008-05-27 03:24:29)

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no. lovely.?
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

maybe clumsy?

Last edited by lady_end (2008-05-27 03:24:28)

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no. inlove.?
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

maybe you|?| inlavb?

Last edited by lady_end (2008-05-27 03:26:05)

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes.! wants to be love.?
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dnt knw love the person above me?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes.! i love myself.! ahahha./! loves the person above me.?
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes i love my self hate me?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! how about me.?
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope like me?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:39

[ 9 queries - 0.739 second ]
Privacy Policy