• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

no... can you give me load?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

no :P may i kiss you with dever's lips :kiss: =D:o:penguin::P
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no... want to cry now?
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no... you wanna kill someone?
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

not now... hate someone now?
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes... want to eat?

Last edited by jessie ian (2008-06-03 08:42:22)

Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes.. want to drink?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no....i'm full.. want me to kiss u with rio's lips? :evil:
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no.. want to have fun?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope :P wanna cry now ?
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope... want me to kill you?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No thanks.. :P want me to clean ur house?
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes thank you...is that free of charge? want me to treat you to a fancy restaurant?

Last edited by jessie ian (2008-06-03 08:53:21)

scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sure.. yes y n0t.. ahihi.. lol.. niweix.. r u a black pinker?!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no...... are u a Red Blacker? <---what is this actually?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes i think :P are you scared with ===> :mad: <=== :eh:=D
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no... are you a girl?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope :D are you stranger ?
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuh!. for you!.. haha.. but for others.. i'mnot.. haha.. are u sick?!
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope hmmn? so tired?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:45

[ 9 queries - 0.554 second ]
Privacy Policy