• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

faBLUEyozah
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yes... :D do you believe in magic? abrakadabra..weee :lol:

Last edited by faBLUEyozah (2008-06-09 08:30:45)

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

no i believe in reality :D do you have pets?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes~a Cute cat named punch~ You?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

punch, nice name :lol: nope.. do you have a drum sticks?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yup~ a Black Original Zildjian~ You?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yup black paiste sticks do you know double bass?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i know it....but it's really hard...i still cant do that precisely..step with the speed of machinegun but with a sound of a bomb..cool Have u masterd Paradidle?

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-06-09 09:34:21)

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a little =) do you like joey jordizon / slipknot drummer?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No i dun Listen To slipknot... Whoa do u think is better? Dream Theater's Drummer Which i dunno the name or Travis?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

of course dream theater's drummer = mike portnoy he have a good skill and tricks :thumbsup: do you live in indonesia bro?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^agreed~he's travis' master isnt he? Yes I Am~ What do u think about Hillary Clinton?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's nice person, as far i know :D how about mr bill clinton?

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-06-09 09:48:50)

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no :rolleyes: fried frog's meat ?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yuck~eh?i think there's somethin wrong... what do u know about sir Alax Ferguson?

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-06-09 09:49:10)

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like him, he's a good coach ever lived are you fottball fans?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill]Yuck~eh?i think there's somethin wrong...[/quote] sorry.. wrong thread :P [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]are you fottball fans?[/quote] nope :P wanna die now ? :eh:
zodiark
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope i want still alive :wallbash: :wallbash: are you an athlete ?

Last edited by zodiark (2008-06-09 11:58:31)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yep!Soccer and basketball! Are you happy with your life?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yup~~ Dont U Go to School?
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yup .. im at school now .. :thumbsup: are u inlove?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:19

[ 9 queries - 0.557 second ]
Privacy Policy