• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Nah NEVER =D Scared of a tin cockroach>? XD
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[b]yes shoplifter? lol[/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

big no :exclaim: =D been 2/3hrs late in school/office :question: :eh:
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no, just an hour late :eh: [b] scared of swimming?[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no.... loves stuff toys??
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :exclaim: (but i love giving stuff toys to my girl nyehaha :lol:) been in a concert lately :question: :eh:
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]no[/b] [i]you have cellphone? what brand?[/i] :eh:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes :exclaim: have any grad pic in your wallet :question: :eh:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes.. do you wanna be me?..
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]no! haha .. :lol: :arrow: want to be unique? :D[/i][/align]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes i do... heheeh... wanna b teacher?!
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :exclaim: hehe :lol: want to travel to mars :question: :eh:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :exclaim: hehe :lol: want to travel to mars :question: :eh:
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]no .. i wnt to travel to pluto! haha .. jowk!! =D :arrow: wnt to sleep now?[/i][/align]
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]yes,,, au watching mtv??[/b][/align]
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]no .. chatting w/ sum1 spexal?[/i][/align]
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes... do u admire som1 inside ur class??
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my teacher.. haha.. lolz.. :lol: wanna die for sum1..?
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hell no,,, wanna be with 7 bf/gf in a week???[/b][/align]
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wanna be a certified financial analyst one day??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:49

[ 9 queries - 0.658 second ]
Privacy Policy