• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

no... listening to music right noW?
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

no... top 1 sa class?
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hope so! .. haha .. uhm?? fs adik!?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... hahaha... uuummm... do u love me..?! [url=http://smileyjungle.com][img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/love5.gif[/img][/url]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

uhm .. yes .. as a member of ftalk ^^ uhm .. can we be friends?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh sure.... hohooho... are u gonna b my friend 4ever?!
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]xur..!! :) [b]are uh sure u wnts me to be ur frnd? =|[/b][/color][/i][/align]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

of course i do.... =) will u buy me sum food...?! (me hungry now..)
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote][b]CoWoCuPu wrote ..[/b]oh sure.... hohooho... are u gonna b my friend 4ever?![/quote] hehe .. y not^^ t: no .. dont have money^^ haha :lol: how about u? will u buy me fuds?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yep.... wut u kind of food do u like?! cheese steak?!
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]no miss someone??[/b]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha .. NO .. uhm? do you like pizza?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeap...... hohoho... need sum1 to talk with..?

Last edited by CoWoCuPu (2008-07-05 08:19:47)

xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

uhm .. YES .. wud you talk to me?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will b love... hohohoho :wow: will u hold my hand tight now?!
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

y not .. will you add me in your fs?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i did... hohoho... will u accept me to b yer friend?!
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes .. are you good?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yep... imma gud boy... :cool: do u lope meh?!
angelleeya
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]no.thankz[/b]:D am i cute? hhu. .anggia.

Last edited by angelleeya (2008-07-05 08:51:54)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:47

[ 9 queries - 0.647 second ]
Privacy Policy