• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

lg_ciang
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

but of course, yes! died before? even in your dreams??:o
rain.jappie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

maybe yes... walking while sleeping?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]hell no :lol: a gangster?? [/b]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: nope.. hmm?? cute??? :question:
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]Due to the Invalidity of the Statement, i will not answer the question. Please be specific as to whom you're referring the word 'cute' to. [/i] = = = = = = = = = = = = = [b]Is Black and White a Color?[/b][/align]
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes black and white is a color. even if my answer is wrong i will stand by my statement.. do you want to got to the bathroom right now? :lol:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope i just got there 2 minutes earlier before i post here.. hahaha do u have school tomorrow?
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

No, i'm not studying anymore, i'm already working! Have you taken your breakfast?
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: yeah! i had it! [b]are you planning to work in other country?[/b] =) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]

Last edited by kaetine (2008-07-13 16:37:13)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yes are you hopeless??[/b]
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no... caring person????
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes... artist?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes sir... :P a hockey player?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]intellisense[/b][/color] can u please read the [b][url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]RULES[/url][/b] for a sec?! ____________________ do u love to sing?

Last edited by CoWoCuPu (2008-07-14 14:12:22)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yup while playing guitar... loner?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh lazy??[/b]
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]a big no no,,,! hmmm,, good?[/b][/align]
RoCkStArCaNdYmE
» n00b
1969-12-31

a big yes! always pooping? shit
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hell no,,, hmm,, always farting in school? =D[/b][/align]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh are you open minded??[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:33

[ 9 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy