• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

DuhMhizz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[b]noo[/b] are you emo??

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-07-04 09:10:12)

xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

NO ... are you a stereotype person??:D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

looks like.....but i dun want to! are u a lawyer that have so many enemy?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh do ya love hurting someone??[/b]
checkered02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

or haha...hmmm...yes (just a little) mean girl hehe... are you in love?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D no... ---- are ya likes to listening music? :eh:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah.... are you a happy person??
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no! im melancholic...
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^ where's your guess? dang it. oh well, i'll just start again.. are you moody?[/b]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yes envy??[/b]
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope...., but I guess sometimes... are u an emo?
Imadori
» n00b
1969-12-31

No... Are you Hungry ?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not really... hohho.... feel lonely? :D
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]not really .. [b]feeling insane?[/b] hehe .. :D[/color][/i][/align]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no .. ^^ hehe .. uhm .. are u hungry??
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lil' bit.... y? will u give me all your money?? :D
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]no .. haha.. :D [b]can uh be my bro/sis? :)[/b][/color][/i][/align]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes.. Eating Vegetables?
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]^ weeh! really? mwa .. :kiss: [b]@topic[/b]: no .. [b]love junk foods?[/b][/color][/i][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes, very much. *o* Otaku? ~_^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:33

[ 10 queries - 0.077 second ]
Privacy Policy