• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Yep!Check out my siggy,its the the first siggy I've ever made in Photoshop. :eh: Are you a good drawer?
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Yes A crunchyroll? Member.??
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nope.. Do you like anime?
bea_bianca
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahmm..not really .. can you dance or sing?
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]^dance i can't but sing i can :lol: urmm,on9 at fs now? :eh:[/i]
sueb182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope,, likes me??
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

dunno. XD hates the school?
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

now? yes. :P loves bubbles? :eh:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

super yes. XDD loves reading newspapers? :retard:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes i am =) loves horror movies :question:
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yep!I like all kinds =) Can you sing the alphabet backwards? :retard:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :lol: can you dance :question:
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yea! :D Are you afraid of spiders? =D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes :exclaim: but on tarantula only :disgust: been suspended in school lately :question:
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope Are you afraid of ghost?
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

maybe yes! :lol: are you a student?
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yupz are you smart?
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no [not anymore] have an allowance of 1000 per week :question:
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no are you stupid?
sueb182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes......since i was born.. likes me??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:53

[ 9 queries - 0.569 second ]
Privacy Policy