• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center][i]:rolleyes: no .. hehe .. :arrow: have sick?[/i][/align]
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

no... loves to join a group against global warming?
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i really really yes . join also a group against global warming ? ?
Heez
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ No > Wearing a jacket? Brr
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yup~my nu one~ :D likes to wear capuchons?
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. likes to be a ninja..??
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes,i think that's so cool,,, like to explore the world???
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes.. absolutely.. heheh.. :D uhm... are you a workaholic human being? if yes, well.. [u]sleep and rest[/u], you need those dude.. dont overload urself with a lot of things.. =) a simple msg from a young stranger.. ciao.. :rose:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D Celebrate a sweet seventeen today? :rolleyes:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yess know me??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:/ i think i can say yes :D ------------------------- are you watch a european championship today?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yess are u chat with a cute girl?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D whoaaaaaaaa, are ya want me to admit if ya a cute girl? :P :D yep, ya a cute girl ;) ------------------------------------- are ya chat with ur veeeeeeery very handsome big brother? :eh: *please dun kill me* :penguin:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope..hahaha.. next is crazy people?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D maybe sometimes ya can say like that :P :penguin: ---------------------------------------- :/ a girl who live in bandung city? :eh:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yess ............ are u cute?i confidence u say no..hhooo
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:cool: i'm very confidence for say yes :P ------------------------------------ are ya love hinata so much? :rolleyes:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yess...but now i just little are u okay?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D veeeeeeeeery veeeeeeeery okay~ :P ---------------------------------------------------- Do ya know who Hirako Shinji? :penguin:
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no do you like math?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:57

[ 9 queries - 0.817 second ]
Privacy Policy