• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Emotionally.? Not really. But physically. Yes. My shoulders aches. Emo.?
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

^ lol sis..me, mentally..all those calculations really makes me sick .:lol: back to the topic, emo? well sort of..:D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahh caring??[/b]
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahuh=) insane??
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

A little bit. =D Wanna kick someone's a**.?? =D
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes! Do you love MCR :wow:?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naah,, ahhahah.. lols are ya single??
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yep are you tall??[/b]
jocamps
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope :lol: are you pretty / handsome?
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

pretty? i think.. wait let me check.. hehehe.. are you friendly?
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]yah,.! :D [b]a loner?[/b][/i][/align]
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

naohhh...... a fan of Yellowcard?
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no... an spiritual person???
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh do you take a bath?? :lol: [/b]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes .. have you eaten?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

not yet... going anywhere else later this afternoon ??
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Noep. Hungry.??
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]kinda,. [b]many hard feelings? :doubt:[/b][/i][/align]
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yep. A freaking fan of MCR.??
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

YES!!!!!!!!!! are u a rockstar?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:42

[ 10 queries - 0.559 second ]
Privacy Policy