• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

haha .. i dont know u yet^^ wat can i say? uh?? are you old? haha
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

wut do u think... hahahah... hell no... how old are u?! u r 15 ears old rite?! aren't ya?!
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes .. ^ how about you?? how old are you t: uhm?? do u lie?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

me neither... hohohoho... 15 years old... btw,, no i'm not lying.... imma gud boy rite?
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha .. ok .. are you a high school student?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yep... i go to furness high school... how about u?! btw,, [url=http://smileyjungle.com][img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/signsandflags46.gif[/img][/url] ??
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

uhm ... no .. haha .. y?? uhm?? will you die for your friend?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

which friend is dat... uuuummmm... for u?! i will... =) will u kiss me now?!
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha .. no .. ^^ are you in far away?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

noooo are u missing me??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D yes... ---- Are ya fine? :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yesss do u like shinji??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:paranoid: OMG, i really really like Shinji :cool: ---- Are ya like Naruto? :paranoid:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes....but little do u like kyo??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D yep, I lap Kyo so much... ---- :D Are ya read CG manga? :penguin:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

noo do u like rose in bleach?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D Arara~ yep! :thumbsup: I dunno why, but I think his eyes really cool :cool: ---- :D are ya ol YM and chat with me?
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i am online.. but im not chatting with u.. :lol: ================================= did u eat already?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yesss have u sleep??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D no :P... ---- :D are ya already reply my newest comment in ur FS? :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:38

[ 9 queries - 0.541 second ]
Privacy Policy