• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

testament
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

what do ya mean?? "are you like me?" have bf?? hehe
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[b]haha .. no .. i dont have bf .. ^^ do u have gf?[/b]
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]la nuh!! haha,.!! [b]are u taken? :D[/b][/i][/align]
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]'No'[/b] [i]I wouldn't want to have one since I'm not a girl.[/i] = = = = = = = = = = = = = = [b]Do you wanna eat your mom?[/b][/align]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol,. no!! lol! hahahha =D =D =D wanna eat ur pet?? lol hehe
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

of course not. . are you dreaming???
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]ofcourse .. hehe do you plan for the future?[/b]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well yes,. :D missin' sumone??
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]uhm .. sorta .. haha have u eaten^^[/b]
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]nope,. haha!! =D [b]are u insane? :D[/b][/i][/align]

Last edited by ellabotz (2008-07-11 09:04:09)

testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no.. are u sleepy?
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]not really ^^ uhm?? u? are you sleepy?[/b]
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

kinda but no0!! :D yes or no?? haha :D
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]yes!.. haha uhm?.. dota lover?[/b]
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

noon, hndi na ngaun bored??
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. are you drunk like me??
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no . . . . . . r u 18+?
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so over 18.. why do u ask?
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Leijg19]why do u ask?[/quote] [color=green]^ huh :question: :exclaim: why do i ask or why he (testament) ask you .. :question: anyway because just wanna have fun.. hihi.. v how are you today/tonight :question: [/color]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]im fine .. hapii^^ hehe are you kinda sleepy?[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:48

[ 9 queries - 1.045 second ]
Privacy Policy