• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

doomhz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

no..single!:D do u hav a job?
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]no .. [b]still a h.s student?[/b][/color][/i][/align]
ice_angeL
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=pink]yes ;) [/color] [color=green]do u lubh pink? . hehe[/color]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes .. :):):) single??
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]yah .! [b]taken?[/b][/color][/i][/align]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no .. still single .. haha uhm?? girlaloo!??
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]yes ..! [b]bored?[/b][/color][/i][/align]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no .. :D:D:D do you study very well??
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]yah .. :) [b]picture adik?[/b][/color][/i][/align]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

uhm .. mejo ^^ hehe ... are you insane??:D:D:D
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]nope .. :o :D [b]love to sing?[/b][/color][/i][/align]
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yep.. =D chocolate freak.?? :D
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]yes .. [b]love milk?[/b][/color][/i][/align]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

uber!^^ haha .. :lol::lol::lol: love coffee??:D:D:D
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]no .. [b]love milo or ovaltine?[/b][/color][/i][/align]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

milo! hehe ... do you watch japanese movies??
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]yah .. [b]are u faithful to GOD?[/b][/color][/i][/align]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yes lOvin' flipflops??[/b]
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]yah .! [b]pet lover?[/b][/color][/i][/align]
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Noep.. How about ninjas.?? :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:46

[ 9 queries - 0.571 second ]
Privacy Policy