• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yuh!.. haha... so tired of posting! hmmm... won in a beauty contest?
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

no... ever received a :gift:??
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Yep. Mad at someone?[/b]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah.. very happy??
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Yep. :D Older than me? [[i]I'm 11 y/o & a half[/i]][/b]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yep.. more older than her ^^^^^^
archiezangel28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes.....im 17.... younger than me???:lol:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes.. that's me.. fan of David Cook?
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes.that's me :eh: archie addict?

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-06-03 20:46:33)

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah.. that's me! :D inlove?
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe sis vanilla.. hahaha wants to die?? hahaha
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no =| wanna go now ?
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:D no wanna be a rockstar?
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]yes. wanna ba famous?[/b]
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

in my dreams. yes :D next is good in artz|?
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah! not only in arts but in music, pe, and health, too. :D is your birthday today?
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope you|?| same question
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]No.[/i] [u]Are you a girl?[/u]
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no.. are you drank?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. are stupid?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:24

[ 9 queries - 0.550 second ]
Privacy Policy