• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yes.! do you love me.? :eh:
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

i dnt knw? like the person above me? :eh:

Last edited by lady_end (2008-05-27 03:34:04)

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes.! i lovemyself.! ehehe.! do you love a dog.?
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dependsz love kittenz?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! love horses.?
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope love snakesz?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah.! you.?
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope hmmn read bookz everyday? :eh:
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no... reading trivias??
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] ♥yeah.. ♥Been on a school play?? [/color][/align]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]yeah. (many times.) fell in love with your seatmate???[/b]
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] ♥Yeah... ♥Have a crush on someone in this thread?? [/color][/align]
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]yah[/b] [i]wanna azk???[/i] :eh:;):eh:[/align]
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]hu??...[/i]
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

huh?? haha u love the color violet?

Last edited by vi0lette (2008-05-27 09:03:58)

XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes... do you like surprises??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes~ dont you?
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i do... love cute stuffs??
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah. that`s why its called~cute. lol love anime?
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah..hahaha..right.. love manga??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:24

[ 9 queries - 0.557 second ]
Privacy Policy